Can you speak more than one language on native level?

I hope you got my idea. Between 15 and 30 is where you mostly have the top energy of your entire life. If you wanna become a top one, you want to do this before you reach 30. At this age you will have energy enough to handle anything

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin
Native German (pure blood)
English - B1 - 2
Russian - A2 -B1

pure blood
7A7E13C8 113B 414D B50D 12AB4A4CAF85

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I speak manY languages tbh
Arabic
French
Italian
German english

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 616
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
CHING CHANG CHONG CHUNG I ROVE WHITO COCKUU
Ching chong chang do you want to bang only the ogs will know the reference
I speak manY languages tbh
Arabic
French
Italian
German english
السلام عليكم بلاك بويو هل تفهم ما الذي كتبته؟

I speak PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and HighIQcel
English and Dutch

Only Swedish and English on a native level. Some basic spanish because I had to take classes in high school.

No language for your face.

I speak 3 languages fluently but only one as native. Passed my German C2 test several years ago so theoretically it’s “near native “ level. But in reality there are still many words I don’t know and I still speak with a tiny French accent.

I should’ve spent all that time and energy on English to achieve the near native level ngl. German is fine but not that useful, not to mention that German foids are absolutely hideous creatures. I was so overachieving in German just because my mom is German teacher, and I had so much validation by topping the class in German.

Good English + chad looks = slaying around the world.
Yes native slovenian collifedes with kther languages

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
ONLY ONE SUPERIOR LANGUAGE AND THATS ENGLISH FUCK ALL YOU PEASANTS. AND your SHITTY LANGUAGES NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT U

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
english french german

I speak five languages but I only use 2 of them because I'm a NEET loser who doesn't leave his mom's basement and doesn't have friends irl. I communicate with autistic children on incel forums in English and I speak Albanian with my mom and sister. In my country most people speak French or Luxembourgish.

Last edited:
I speak murican.

Besides Russian( native), only English. And honestly, I have literally 0 desire to learn anything else. Know french and Japanese at b1-n4 levels but I just don't see how they can be applied in my daily life. With English, you are able to browse any world site, use any streaming/gaming service like Netflix, read any book you want, listen to any music. Unless you move to another country or work in UNN any language besides English gonna have very limited use. Just another small line in your resume ( that nobody gives a fuck most of the time)

Hola
Bonjour
Hallo
Ciao

German
English
And Serbian (badly)

My national languages are Hungarian and Slovak,yet I speak English way better
wtf

no and it's cope. chad can't even speak english properly

Surely not all 4 on native level JFL.

The only possibility to speak 2+ languages as native is when you have a multilingual family. But even then you'll speak your first language (aka the language in which you receive your education) better

My English is near native but there is still some room for improvement for sure. Not sure whether I'll ever get rid of my accent. At this level it's hard for me to point out where I am off. I'd have to hire someone I think.