Can you still study when you aren't concentrated?

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
Title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854

Can you​

?​

study hard bro, make six figures and betabux a becky

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, RopeMaxxed and 4 others
I'm in a vicious cycle of procrastination as i'm writing this.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Sub0 and gribsufer1
focusmaxxing and energymaxxing asap, its very good for brain and decision making.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MagaPutinism
Quite studying and become a raw eggcel.

• WTF
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
Link me a thread about that
There is no thread, I will maybe make it in future how I improved my coginite abiltion which is known as IQ points by normies and other people.It will also improve your NT, you will pass any shit test by girl naturally and everything in school will be very easy to understand. Brain is your most valuable weapon in life, not your muscle or any other bs. But strong mind lead to strong body, its everything correlacted tbh.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Crusile, Sub0 and 1 other person
There is no thread, I will maybe make it in future how I improved my coginite abiltion which is known as IQ points by normies and other people.It will also improve your NT, you will pass any shit test by girl naturally and everything in school will be very easy to understand. Brain is your most valuable weapon in life, not your muscle or any other bs. But strong mind lead to strong body, its everything correlacted tbh.
remember to tag me, do you know about neurofeedback?

I'm also interested, please tag me whenever you do that

Yes, anything is possible. Don't evER give up.
Keep hustling, keep grinding and shoot for your dreams.
- Rope Meeks

How is studying while not being concentrated possible?
step 1. BELIEVE in urself

step 2. Focus your mental energy

step 3. Manually think until you lose yourself

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and MagaPutinism
How is studying while not being concentrated possible?
It is what it is.
I study evERy time I'm not concentrated, JFL. Man up, bro!

tag me once you make the thread plz