Can You thumbpull forward?

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
So I did some thumbpulling and forward thumbpulling because i heard it can give forward maxillary growth. But wouldn't this just give you an overbite?
And it doesnt seem safe heard some cracking sounds and it just doesnt seem right to pull forward

@albanian_chad @Clavicular u guys thumbpull right

Nah it wont give you an overbite unless you pull your actual teeth foward which im assuming your not retarded enough to do

The mandible will grow with the maxilla

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, RAMU KAKA, wishIwasSalludon and 3 others
Nah it wont give you an overbite unless you pull your actual teeth foward which im assuming your not retarded enough to do

Why do i hear cracking sounds btw like not exactly cracking but rather weird sounds. And i wasnt pulling the teeth btw.

And is overbite ONLY the teeth being forward and not the upper jaw?

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Why do i hear cracking sounds btw like not exactly cracking but rather weird sounds. And i wasnt pulling the teeth btw.

And is overbite ONLY the teeth being forward and not the upper jaw?
Just the suture

wtf is suture
Your skull for example has numerous visible divisions as seen here with the black lines in the cranium.

That's an example of a suture. They are like a connection of the bones glued together permanently though they are a fraction point.

• Woah
Reactions: asdvek
I don’t thumbpull so no

how does beltpulling fuck the chin height?
It pushes the teeth more into the alveolar bone and can degenerate teeth which will reduce chin height, imagine me cutting your teeth in half and imagine biting down in that state

• +1
Reactions: asdvek

do u have guide bhai ?

It wont do anything beside maybe messing up your teeth and making your jaw asymmetric