Thumbpulling question + concern

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

Master
I’ve been thumbpulling for 2-3 weeks now, i went off some shitty guide i saw here so i dont even know if im doing it right,

Can anyone send me a actual working safe guide for thumbpulling?

Also im concerned about something, theres a new “wrinkle” on the roof of my mouth following the line of the suture, is this something i should be worried about?

Also I’m starting to get migraines after thumbpulling and random times throughout the day. They are 80% of the time relieved during thumb pulling.

Thumbpulling is utter copium

• +1
Reactions: goat123 and Salted_Salty
I’ve been thumbpulling for 2-3 weeks now, i went off some shitty guide i saw here so i dont even know if im doing it right,

Can anyone send me a actual working safe guide for thumbpulling?

Also im concerned about something, theres a new “wrinkle” on the roof of my mouth following the line of the suture, is this something i should be worried about?

Also I’m starting to get migraines after thumbpulling and random times throughout the day. They are 80% of the time relieved during thumb pulling.
construct a hockey helmet facepuller that exercts 2kg of force on your maxilla instead

there was one guy on whole breathing forum who did that

It’s obviously doing something bro
Wait until bro finds out he's just hurting himself and not accomplishing anything, and any progress he sees is just a placebo effect.

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty
Wait until bro finds out he's just hurting himself and not accomplishing anything, and any progress he sees is just a placebo effect.
You may be right to an extent, but there is a wrinkle that wasnt there before, like i said in the post. Also the migraine thing was something I noticed, it couldn’t be placebo, i havent SEEN any changes tho.

You think i’m just hurting myself? Lots of people have thumbpulled here and said it worked so 🤷‍♂️

You may be right to an extent, but there is a wrinkle that wasnt there before, like i said in the post. Also the migraine thing was something I noticed, it couldn’t be placebo, i havent SEEN any changes tho.

You think i’m just hurting myself? Lots of people have thumbpulled here and said it worked so 🤷‍♂️
Your being trolled lol

• +1
Reactions: goat123