Canada Introduces New Law: Life in Prison for Online Hate Speech

@Blackgymmax can ascend if he accuses all the white moggers of calling him nigger

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck and scrunchables
Cucknada

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and rubberduck
It lumps in reasonable measures like anti- CP and sexual abuse with online racism and “hate speech” if those are even comparable. Talk about a Trojan horse

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, yeeyeeslayer, Heinrich Schmidt and 3 others
“I’m the father of two youngsters and, like parents and grandparents around Canada, I’m terrified by the dangers that lurk on the internet for our children,” said Justice Minister Arif Virani Monday, as the Liberals unveiled the bill.
“I’m also a Muslim. The hatred that festers online is radicalizing people and that radicalization has real world impacts for my community, and for so many other communities,” added Virani.

How the fuck do white normies not see what's happening? That they're literally being conquered by foreigners?

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and rubberduck
If these people were honest and fair, they would go after the talk of “white supremacy” and other stuff of that nature that’s basically blaming white people for everything, but they won’t. That stuff is platformed by every mainstream channel online but it’s never deemed as hate speech but would be if you insert another color.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Democracy is of the people, by the people, and for the people.

But the people are retarded

• +1
Images   2024 02 29T093653428

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, yeeyeeslayer, TheAnomaly and 3 others
Maybe when Trump returns to the White House, the US will invade & liberate Canada.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos and rubberduck
Keep in mind how lenient Canada treats criminals in general, people often get 5-10 years for murder here. A guy who chopped a random guys head off on a bus and carried the head taunting passengers with it and started eating the head, is free roaming the streets here. But you can now get life in prison for offending someone on the internet

This whole forum would be in jail jfl

• JFL