cant believe i wasted my time on video games and fucking anime

lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity
absolute subhuman traits. i need to read more. build my body. do things that actually have meaning. i need to make my live a constant motion of art. someone like moistcritikal is a faggot. hes played every game known to man and consumes unholy amounts of information just to be a manlet and not breed. fucking retard. and he thinks hes special for it. no one cares faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 32973, benchlordthethird and 1 other person
Fuck no. Play all videogames.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, thatrandomteen, Clown Show and 3 others
you must be in constant momentum until you get back home and pass out in bed with your clothes still on from being euphorically exhausted

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Mewton, chaddyboi66 and 6 others
What other activities do you want to do ?

Fuck no. Play all videogames.
um actaully stacy i completed all of the sonic games and platinumed it do you like me stacy do you want to fuck me now stacy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thatrandomteen, Deleted member 32973 and Deleted member 27066
What other activities do you want to do ?
visceral ones. that make you feel alive. i dont want to continue escaping.

um actaully stacy i completed all of the sonic games and platinumed it do you like me stacy do you want to fuck me now stacy
Chris Chan rizz:

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
chad plays vidya and has someone riding him reverse cowgirl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, thatrandomteen, ElTruecel and 3 others
  • JFL
Are down to sacrifice a live animal to a demon?

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel, hopecel and lilith
I'm with you on all that shut. But I got a job already and I don't know what other actions to take, feels like I'm still in the rut game.

• So Sad
same tho im trying to go outside more :////

• Love it
I'm with you on all that shut. But I got a job already and I don't know what other actions to take, feels like I'm still in the rut game.
brutal wagecucking. its ok. get the money and ascend. then it will be organic. you can do beautiful things because you yourself will be beautiful.

brutal wagecucking. its ok. get the money and ascend. then it will be organic. you can do beautiful things because you yourself will be beautiful.
true maybe once i get a car i can go places n shut

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
HITLER IS A RETARDED JEW. MEIN KAMPF IS THE LOWEST IQ SHIT IVE EVER READ.
IQ mogged by a nigger Alxendre Dumas Who wrote The Three Musketeers and The Count of Monte Cristo

• Love it
chad plays cs go and fucks stacies on free time

absolute subhuman traits. i need to read more. build my body. do things that actually have meaning. i need to make my live a constant motion of art. someone like moistcritikal is a faggot. hes played every game known to man and consumes unholy amounts of information just to be a manlet and not breed. fucking retard. and he thinks hes special for it. no one cares faggot.
watching anime isn't waste of time it's actually very NT and you can speak about that with girls because many of them watch it

on the other hand playing video games is mostly incel trait so barely any girl you meet will find it cool to speak about that

• JFL
These are all standard NT Zoomer traits

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
video games are awesome

absolute retard if you think mositcritical won't breed lmao

watching anime isn't waste of time it's actually very NT and you can speak about that with girls because many of them watch it
any anime bro?

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
These are all standard NT Zoomer traits
they dont play good videogames or watch good anime
if you talk about either you are weird
you can get away if chad (speaking from experience) tho

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Whats the difference to reading (unless you mean non-fiction books)

they dont play good videogames or watch good anime
if you talk about either you are weird
you can get away if chad (speaking from experience) tho
True. Also nah they do talk about it, only weird if you’re a weeb who talks about cooming to hentai & have that weeb pheno. I would say the same with Nintendo but I knew plenty of slayers who played it only the more spergy types obsessed over it more.

True. Also nah they do talk about it, only weird if you’re a weeb who talks about cooming to hentai & have that weeb pheno. I would say the same with Nintendo but I knew plenty of slayers who played it only the more spergy types obsessed over it more.
NT people only talk about mainstream shit like AOT

• +1
Yup I knew standard nt htbs who were into it.
and they go "wow bro it's totally peak anime bro" and has only seen like 2 or 3

• +1
IMAGINE LIKING STUFF THAT WOMEN WOULD APPROVE MUAHAHAHHAHAHA ALL OF PEOPLE WHO COMENTES HERE KILL YOURSELVES NOW
IDGAF WHAT WOMEN LIKE LMAO

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
yea Valorant is for mentally ill people. disturbing community with very weird people
Volorant playerbase contains - foids, femboys, trannies, far leftists etc etc etc those kind of people

lol what is a weeb pheno
i knew this gigachad who was also a gigaweeb in school, cringe af and would be considered weird by others but hes gigachad so he got away ill make a thread on it and tag u

• +1
lol what is a weeb pheno
i knew this gigachad who was also a gigaweeb in school, cringe af and would be considered weird by others but hes gigachad so he got away ill make a thread on it and tag u
Any non NT guy tbh. But I’m probably thinking of like urkcel tier blacks because they’re the most common weebs. For whites it’s usually some kid with long unwashed hair who’s a weeb or some fatso. For Hispanics is its some fat kid

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
real. i enjoyed my time watching anime tho, great form of media tbh

real. i enjoyed my time watching anime tho, great form of media tbh
Norwood