Cant believe its 2024

TheMaxxer333

TheMaxxer333

Got Me Mad as Sh*t, So I Slapped That B*tch
Where did all this time go. I swear rotting for 2.5 years really messes up your perception of time. I’m starting to regret my rotting.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Gonthar, TUSSELEIF and 7 others
Meanwhile i fully lived those Years. You rotted last 2.5 Years + 1.5 Years of covid. Now It's over for you, rope

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003, Tai Lung, wollet2 and 6 others
sounds like a you problem haha

when you die somebody else is born but atleast we got to say we ran up them digits we ran up some money
IMG 9931
IMG 9887
IMG 9946

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, nofap, forevermirin and 2 others
Meanwhile i fully lived those Years. You rotted last 2.5 Years + 1.5 Years of covid. Now It's over for you, rope
Yea you definitely lived those years delivering pizzas

• JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1 and stunna
Socioeconomic position doesn't matter for sex
You could’ve moved to another country with a better economy but you wasted your time being a pizza delivery worker

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
You could’ve moved to another country with a better economy but you wasted your time being a pizza delivery worker
Moving to another country Is a boomer meme, no One wants a foreigner that cannot even speak the domestic language

Moving to another country Is a boomer meme, no One wants a foreigner that cannot even speak the domestic language
Cope there’s probably loads of African and muzzle immigrants that don’t know a lick of Italian making more money than you

• Hmm...
Cope there’s probably loads of African and muzzle immigrants that don’t know a lick of Italian making more money than you
All african immigrants i see are broke as shit, can't even do food delivery because no car.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
All african immigrants i see are broke as shit, can't even do food delivery because no car.
Ure a Broke nigger calling other people broke
F983526C C61F 4417 9366 10D515D7C7ED

There are levels to being broke, those niggas can't even buy food.
Whatever Mario Bros are you on your way with my pizza I don’t want my shit getting cold

• JFL
Reactions: stunna and 📎♿️⚙️
You literally have 53 thousand posts on an incel forum were you are not even a respected member and in fact are a lol cow.

Whatever Mario Bros are you on your way with my pizza I don’t want my shit getting cold
Still have higher slaycount than you cry for me now

• JFL
Reactions: TheMaxxer333
Yet mogs you. The irony
Nigger you get trolled by incels on an incel forum 24/7 jfl literally getting bullied by the bullied.

• Hmm...
Nigger you get trolled by incels on an incel forum 24/7 jfl literally getting bullied by the bullied.
It's called having charisma i'm a polarizing character

• Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Sex Is Easy for me
What about attracting the woman of your dreams and keeping her in love with you with zero bullshit attached?

“Muh sex is easy”.😂

Yeah right every tiktokcel has been rotting since the dawn of time

Op there's no way you rotted here for TWO AND A HALF years without making an account!!!
When did I say I rotted solely in this forum im talking about in general you illiterate POS

• JFL
What about attracting the woman of your dreams and keeping her in love with you with zero bullshit attached?

“Muh sex is easy”.😂
Life Is not a dream Bro you gotta deal with the cards you were dealt, the woman of my dream lives in another realm of existence

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
You heavily implied it,

you retarded incel loser. you should kill yourself now and give someone else that oxygen your wasting
Not suprised Curries don't understand English now fuck off Faggot

You spoke about rotting for 2,5 years, and then said you regret your rotting. Any logical person would logically assume that you said you're rotting for 2,5 years. Not that you'd know.

I'm not a curry, and your a disappointment to your race, incel loser. You'll never feel the touch of a woman, you're an unlovable hideous ugly incel.
Wtf are u taking about do you not know English faggot
I hope a nigger rapes your mother

w
Instead of disproving me with facts and logic you repeat the same shit argument: "Do you not know English?"

Who's the retarded one here?

Your iq is so low it's worrying, you should kill yourself as you don't benefit the world in anyway.
facts and logic wtf you think u are Ben Kikepiro over if you get mad about anything said in this shit post site

Haha lol you are so fucking dumb it’s actually funny

You’re not only ugly and genetically inferior, your also dumb as shit.

As I said before, you should kill yourself.
Not a single PIXEL
DNRD & ignored

I come from the 1980s, man! Back then we imagined the 2020s being futuristic with robots, flying cars and other sci-fi stuff, it's pretty disappointing how it looks now...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wollet2 and SoundnVision
I come from the 1980s, man! Back then we imagined the 2020s being futuristic with robots, flying cars and other sci-fi stuff, it's pretty disappointing how it looks now...
Old ass Nigga get out of this forum and go make some kids

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Old ass Nigga get out of this forum and go make some kids
Lol, with who, I got rejected countless of times even when I was young, why do you think I am here, you'll understand eventually when you're gonna be my age...

• So Sad
Reactions: TheMaxxer333
bro im active since a month and i already use words like jfl in reallife jfl

2019 is literally 2 years ago