Can't belive i used to torture myself with cold showers

badromance

badromance

Banned
2 days on warm sweet relaxing water,bought a hair shampoo too,didn't use before for like 8 months
Life is looking good for me:fire::fire:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and androidcel
But what about nofap? Is it for slayers or incels?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Take lukewarm showers, indifferent to warm or cold. Hot showers are bad overall. Cold showers are still better than hot showers in that it stops you getting to comfortable with yourself

2 days on warm sweet relaxing water,bought a hair shampoo too,didn't use before for like 8 months
Life is looking good for me:fire::fire:
See I told you they were pointless. Even harmful especially after workouts for vasoconstriction and increase in cortisol

U goofy ogre

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 611
HAHAHA lmao :lul::lul::lul::lul:
:ogre::ogre:
Maxresdefault 2

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and Deleted member 611
I tried this cope as well. Useless.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
out of every cope out there, nofap is most legit.
This.
Cold showers are COPE,stay away.It is good challenge,but it can be overcomed if you man up.
But nofap is legit.

This.
Cold showers are COPE,stay away.It is good challenge,but it can be overcomed if you man up.
But nofap is legit.

yes because my last good streak which was 1.5 years ago jfl i had deep voice and ever since i relapse i couldnt hold a streak longer than a week i have a weaker and higher voice than I did when I was younger. If deeper voice has to do with testosterone (ar receptors) than nofap has to be legit.

its actually kind of funny cause when these deep voice kids around me sometimes their voice goes up higher a day later so you can just tell what they did.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
yes because my last good streak which was 1.5 years ago jfl i had deep voice

You can try frauding your voice. I have tried it and it works 100 percent ngl. He's a trained voice actor and this is legit voicemaxxing 100.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466 and Deleted member 611

You can try frauding your voice. I have tried it and it works 100 percent ngl. He's a trained voice actor and this is legit voicemaxxing 100.

Lol I remember watching these videos in 2013. Those were innocent times.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and Deleted member 611
They don't show you the proper war.
I remember the one where the guy found out the other player's name as the african warlord and threatened him.

• +1
The fuckin' thing about these copes (cold showers, nofap, int. fasting) is that they trick you with all the health benefits: increased hgh / testosterone, lowered cortisol.
What they fail to see is the bigger picture. A fuckin' spike of testosterone means nothing, you need something that results in continuous elevated levels to make a difference.
You can apply this logic to all other copes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back