Can't imagine such guys are actually orthodontists

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
Recessed af, lowest hyoid ever, nose literally long as dick lmao. Fucked up all face and this guy is orthodontist. Seriously normies are so bluepilled IT Hurts. Have so much effects of downward growth and he doesn't know that he should fix them. And such people are trying to tell us that we don't need forward growth, cause we look "good":lul:
Screenshot 20200704 1944332

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: alex569, Stare, SixCRY and 9 others
nose taking up half the space of his face

• +1
Reactions: vodkacel
my orthodontist looked like a chad, though I do wonder what I would have looked like without braces

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
my orthodontist looked like a chad, though I do wonder what I would have looked like without braces
Braces don’t do shit to your face unless they had elastics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Braces don’t do shit to your face unless they had elastics
They had elastics.

ngl looking at pictures of myself when I was younger I had a much more defined jaw

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and 000
guess what idiot
he wasnt an orthodontist at 5 so he didnt know how to mew and shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 7313 and 2 others
guess what idiot
he wasnt an orthodontist at 5 so he didnt know how to mew and shit
My orthodontist says Mewing is cope jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, Deleted member 5061 and AutisticBeaner
btw
Eppley doesnt have big tits
so his breast implants are shit

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
mogs my dick tbh

Recessed af, lowest hyoid ever, nose literally long as dick lmao. Fucked up all face and this guy is orthodontist. Seriously normies are so bluepilled IT Hurts. Have so much effects of downward growth and he doesn't know that he should fix them. And such people are trying to tell us that we don't need forward growth, cause we look "good":lul:
View attachment 492387
My ortho works with a bunch of stacies... thats when you know its a good ortho lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 5061 and 1 other person
My Ortho was a giga chad

View attachment 492387
my ortho was also recessed as fuck. and a femoid on top of that :lul: what we need is a final solution to the orthodontist question

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
My ortho was a based woman who put me on palate expanders nonstop and told my mom about how wisdom teeth extractions are a huge looksmin and are medically unnecessary

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: alex569, MentalistKebab and Deleted member 5385
Money maxxed kikecels

my ortho is chadlite tbh

K
My ortho was a based woman who put me on palate expanders nonstop and told my mom about how wisdom teeth extractions are a huge looksmin and are medically unnecessary
There is nothing wrong with wisdom teeth extraction

• Hmm...
Reactions: CsCurry, Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 4410