Can’t lean down.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
It’s been a week almost of me going to the gym and eating healthy after i gained weight to fix my hormones.

Even tho i gymcel 1h a day + 20 minutes cardio + 10k steps a day + 1800 calories a day, i don’t seem to have lost weight at all in this week and a half that has passed.

I might have fucked up my metabolism and it might take more time than i thought..

Now im doing 7 days a week at the gym: 3 days weights doing PPL and the other 3 just cardio and stretching to minimize stress.
1 day weights and 1 day cardiovascular activity.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: finn899, seethe, Repentsinner and 4 others
It’s been a week almost of me going to the gym and eating healthy after i gained weight to fix my hormones.

Even tho i gymcel 1h a day + 20 minutes cardio + 10k steps a day + 1800 calories a day, i don’t seem to have lost weight at all in this week and a half that has passed.
Doing all that just for crack addicts to leanmaxx better than you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, 8%orobese, lilith and 1 other person
Height and weight?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Means u gotta eat even less ig

• +1
Reactions: PotassiumMaxxer, unknownducks and PseudoMaxxer
Ephedrine+caffeine. Even once a day has positive effects on body fat and appetite.

• +1
ephedrine? never heard of it.

I always drink my morning coffee with a bit of milk and a banana

:( i’m scared ill nuke my metabolism further

167 cm 64kg (i was 60.5kg when 12% a month ago)
Yea bro did u slowly cut calories or did you just straight up started eating 1800 cals off the bat?

• +1
Doing all that just for crack addicts to leanmaxx better than you
i know, i lean maxed on cigarettes, coffee, alcohol and weed easily.

But my hormones need to stabilize since im taking drugs rn

Yea bro did u slowly cut calories or did you just straight up started eating 1800 cals off the bat?
Off the bat, maybe my body needs time to adapt idk, but tbh i don’t see changes in the mirror and im running short on time. I need to get leaner asap cuz i need to crush my estrogen because im afraid im developing Gyno from Fin

time to DNPmaxx boyo

Off the bat, maybe my body needs time to adapt idk, but tbh i don’t see changes in the mirror and im running short on time. I need to get leaner asap cuz i need to crush my estrogen because im afraid im developing Gyno from Fin
I did that too and I learned from my mistake
Eat 1800 cals didn't get any leaner and got weaker in the gym
I am bulking at the moment but next time I will slowly cut cals instead of going in huge deficits so I don't have to go sub 1800 to get leaner

• +1
I did that too and I learned from my mistake
Eat 1800 cals didn't get any leaner and got weaker in the gym
I am bulking at the moment but next time I will slowly cut cals instead of going in huge deficits so I don't have to go sub 1800 to get leaner
yeah…i’ll keep eating 1800 and hope to get leaner with gymcelling. I was a lot bigger so maybe my body will automatically go into body recomp and build muscle while burning fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
if you got lean by starving and improper nutrition you prob tanked your metabolism. I experienced this a couple of times during my cut from 25%+ to 8-10% bf. I did 2-4 week refeeds where I bumped my calories by 100-200 a week until I found my new "maintenance" setpoint then slowly cut calories again and lost weight fast. these vids helped me a lot

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 30679
yeah…i’ll keep eating 1800 and hope to get leaner with gymcelling. I was a lot bigger so maybe my body will automatically go into body recomp and build muscle while burning fat
Keepe updated im curious actually

• +1
167 cm 64kg
Your maintenance is about 2.4k calories. If you want to drop a pound a week, cut down to 2-2.1k. If you want to drop 2 pounds a week, cut down to 1.4k kcal. Is it extreme? Yes. Really, the choice is yours, especially if you’re concerned about your metabolism.

I’ve heard that collagen and caffeine supplements can help with your metabolism but I’m not 100% sure. Caffeine supplements can help you suppress your hunger tho.

• +1
if you got lean by starving and improper nutrition you prob tanked your metabolism. I experienced this a couple of times during my cut from 25%+ to 8-10% bf. I did 2-4 week refeeds where I bumped my calories by 100-200 a week until I found my new "maintenance" setpoint then slowly cut calories again and lost weight fast. these vids helped me a lot

How many cals did you eat by "starving"

especially if you’re concerned about your metabolism.
Also, how is your metabolism? Have you ever starved yourself? If so, don’t cut down all the way to 1.4k kcal, you’ll just end up fucking it up harder.

• +1
Your maintenance is about 2.4k calories. If you want to drop a pound a week, cut down to 2-2.1k. If you want to drop 2 pounds a week, cut down to 1.4k kcal. Is it extreme? Yes. Really, the choice is yours, especially if you’re concerned about your metabolism.

I’ve heard that collagen and caffeine supplements can help with your metabolism but I’m not 100% sure. Caffeine supplements can help you suppress your hunger tho.
Keepe updated im curious actually

I’ll try keeping at 1800k and see what happens.

Imma check out those 2 vids, thanks a lot.

My plan now is to cut down while eating 1800, then hit plateau and make 1800 my new maintenance. Then slowly add 100/200 calories every 2/3 weeks to increase metabolism slowly without going on a bulk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and Gilly
Also, how is your metabolism? Have you ever starved yourself? If so, don’t cut down all the way to 1.4k kcal, you’ll just end up fucking it up harder.
yeah i was starving all december, worst decision i’ve ever made even tho i was shredded

Just keep going results will come lol

• Love it
I’ll try keeping at 1800k and see what happens.
Probably the best idea for now, especially if you starved yourself for a month straight. Your metabolism is definitely fucked up right now.

You could even increase your caloric intake by 100-200 for awhile, it wouldn’t hurt.

• +1

no wonder your dick doesn't work

• +1

I might have fucked up my metabolism and it might take more time than i thought..

Now im doing 7 days a week at the gym: 3 days weights doing PPL and the other 3 just cardio and stretching to minimize stress.
20mg ostarine, 6.25 enclomiphene every day, keep your calorie deficit. Stay at this for 8 weeks, and then stay on enclomiphene for 4 weeks after

You'll get stronger, leaner and you'll feel/look better without looking like you're on roids (you are)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lilith, PseudoMaxxer and bluestaxamz
How many cals did you eat by "starving"
I was referring to op and anyone relying on a bunch of appetite suppressants to stay in a deficit without proper nutrition or calorie tracking. Lowest I went down to during my cut was like 1300-1400 cal daily (still high protein/clean foods) and I quickly ended up plateauing in weight and didn't have much energy in the gym. That's when I did a short refeed to bring my maintenance calories back up to 2100cal~ without gaining weight, then I subtracted 300cal and was able to start leaning down again

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 30679
no wonder your dick doesn't work
yeah, thankfully i got fat and now everything works again. Fixed my ED and now im horny 24/7

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
20mg ostarine, 6.25 enclomiphene every day, keep your calorie deficit. Stay at this for 8 weeks, and then stay on enclomiphene for 4 weeks after

You'll get stronger, leaner and you'll feel/look better without looking like you're on roids (you are)
if it comes down to it, i’ll give it a try. But now im tryna stay natty and healthy

This is retarded. I want you to first, calculate your maintenance calories, how you do that is free just look up a calculator, don’t lie like a faggot put in your height and weight, your HONEST hight and weight, and see what your maintenance is. Now once you have your maintenance what your ass is going to do is eat 300 calories below it, this will by definition put your body in a state of not necessarily starvation, but it will adapt to its new daily consumption, you’re bodies all about adaptation that’s why humans are top of the food chain. You will begin to start leaning out off of that alone. What will speed up your progress is not running your ass off and going to the gym 7 times a week, this will in fact wither away any lean muscle tissue you once had, and will begin to stress your joints, bones ect. You’re going to go to the gym NO MORE than 5 times a week. Give yourself two days of rest so the body can re coop. You may do cardio but don’t run your ass off. Now, this is the MOST IMPORTANT FUCKING PART, your stupid ass NEEDS to be consuming 1 to 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body mass. If you’re 100 lbs you need 100-150 grams of protien daily. you get the idea. This will not only keep you’re lean muscle tissue, but will also begin to put on MORE muscle tissue, while LOOSING the excess fat. Lastly, you need sleep and patience. This is the exact way you lose fat. This is the only option, there’s no magic pill or amount of cardio that will give you the result you desire. FOLLOW THIS GUIDE.

• JFL
This is retarded. I want you to first, calculate your maintenance calories, how you do that is free just look up a calculator, don’t lie like a faggot put in your height and weight, your HONEST hight and weight, and see what your maintenance is. Now once you have your maintenance what your ass is going to do is eat 300 calories below it, this will by definition put your body in a state of not necessarily starvation, but it will adapt to its new daily consumption, you’re bodies all about adaptation that’s why humans are top of the food chain. You will begin to start leaning out off of that alone. What will speed up your progress is not running your ass off and going to the gym 7 times a week, this will in fact wither away any lean muscle tissue you once had, and will begin to stress your joints, bones ect. You’re going to go to the gym NO MORE than 5 times a week. Give yourself two days of rest so the body can re coop. You may do cardio but don’t run your ass off. Now, this is the MOST IMPORTANT FUCKING PART, your stupid ass NEEDS to be consuming 1 to 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body mass. If you’re 100 lbs you need 100-150 grams of protien daily. you get the idea. This will not only keep you’re lean muscle tissue, but will also begin to put on MORE muscle tissue, while LOOSING the excess fat. Lastly, you need sleep and patience. This is the exact way you lose fat. This is the only option, there’s no magic pill or amount of cardio that will give you the result you desire. FOLLOW THIS GUIDE.
thanks, i already got lean multiple times so this is water tbh but yeah.

I cannot eat 1 g of protein x body weight since im doing Ray peat diet and getting protein it’s hard as fuck (if not from red meat, dairy and eggs).

If i try doing that ill probably go overboard with the calories anyway.

Just calculated my calorie, i need 2300 to maintain and 2000 atp to start cutting. I’m eating 1800 so i think it’s too little maybe?

I cannot eat 1 g of protein x body weight since im doing Ray peat diet and getting protein it’s hard as fuck (if not from red meat, dairy and eggs).

Just calculated my calorie, i need 2300 to maintain and 2000 atp to start cutting. I’m eating 1800 so i think it’s too little maybe?
Yes 1800 is too little, i’d fucking hate for you to get loose skin. Start off at 2000, you can always lower if you’re not getting good result. And eh, it’s going to be hard, but dude you need that protein. that and water make up majority of the muscle.

• +1
Yes 1800 is too little, i’d fucking hate for you to get loose skin. Start off at 2000, you can always lower if you’re not getting good result. And eh, it’s going to be hard, but dude you need that protein. that and water make up majority of the muscle.
i’m not obese bro💀

Im 16% bf maybe i weight 64kg and im already gymmaxxed, i just needed to get higher bf to fix some issue i had with libido.

Ill try to get that protein in

ephedrine? never heard of it.
Ephedrine has a synergistic effect with caffeine that results in increased metabolism and appetite suppression - the result is a decrease in fat. Some people take it with Aspirin to prolong the effects, but it's not needed (and it's safer without). It goes without saying that you have to be careful taking it and consider the risks, though. Side effects can be serious. You could call EC/ECA clenbuterol-lite.

A guide: https://looksmax.org/threads/eca-stack-guide.131605/

• +1

Roid lik big daddy bolivin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: crestfallen and PseudoMaxxer

do some unrestricted eating of beef and eggs to heal yourself and then do lean beef to lean down

• +1
do some unrestricted eating of beef and eggs to heal yourself and then do lean beef to lean down
healed myself that way, unironically good advice.

Now i need to lean down tho

• Love it
Reactions: brb7

You should try snus/nicotine pouches. Much better for you than cigarettes and it's a slow release of nicotine that you keep in for quite long so you won't be eating for a while after putting one in.

Works pretty nicely for my appetite.

• +1
You should try snus/nicotine pouches. Much better for you than cigarettes and it's a slow release of nicotine that you keep in for quite long so you won't be eating for a while after putting one in.

Works pretty nicely for my appetite.

Can vouch

• +1

hey bro, hows your progress?

• +1

no weight loss = you were not in a calorie deficit buddyboyo
thermodynamics cucks me and you and everyone in this world to infinity

Only been a week stay consistent

• +1