RU58841

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I was wrong about RU58841. I thought I didnt have sides but I actually lost a lot of strength and muscle gain after not lifting in the gym for 1 month while being on it. Previously if I didnt train for a month, it wouldnt have such a drastic effect but I have literally the strength of a skinny teenager right now. To add to that, I recently had a gyno flair up

I stopped RU for 1 week and the scalp itchiness began after 3 days again but suddenly I have a lot more libido too. I didnt even think I had low libido before because I was on RU for so long that it was my natural state to have libido like a normie. But it potentiated after a week.

So yeah in hindsight I would say RU sides are real. I will still continue to use it but only microdosing once a day on DHT sensitive spots.

ru only gives skin sides and heart sides

ru only gives skin sides and heart sides
It is an anti androgen so it would make sense it may give sides like any other anti androgen

It is an anti androgen so it would make sense it may give sides like any other anti androgen
other anti androgens dont give sides tho? fluridil and CB dont at least

pyrilutamide also not

RU is way too sketchy to use consistently

• +1
Reactions: nofap
other anti androgens dont give sides tho? fluridil and CB dont at least

pyrilutamide also not
pyrilutamide is not as effective as RU

Update. I take raloxifen now for 3 days, did seem to stop the itchiness completely. The lump is still there. Will continue for a few weeks.
RU is no joke, it is stronger than finasteride

I’ve been using it 50ml per day and no sides that I could notice. My strength has actually been going up very nicely in the gym and I have some temple growth thanks to RU.

It might just be because you stopped working out for one month. Same thing happens to me and you’re overthinking it.

I’ve been using it 50ml per day and no sides that I could notice. My strength has actually been going up very nicely in the gym and I have some temple growth thanks to RU.

It might just be because you stopped working out for one month. Same thing happens to me and you’re overthinking it.
The only concerning side I’ve noticed is that sometimes my balls have a sort of weird ache after I apply it but they never got smaller or anything and fertility metrics are all good so it’s probably nothing ( I hope)

I still got gyno, I think the biggest factor was RU and not minoxidil or Lycopene

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
I still got gyno, I think the biggest factor was RU and not minoxidil or Lycopene
But I don’t understand how it can cause gyno. It just prevents DHT from binding to the Androgen receptor in the scalp. I don’t see how that could cause gyno. It doesn’t seem to spike test or antagonise E receptors or destroy them

But I don’t understand how it can cause gyno. It just prevents DHT from binding to the Androgen receptor in the scalp. I don’t see how that could cause gyno. It doesn’t seem to spike test or antagonise E receptors or destroy them
I think there is a little bit that goes systemic

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso