TB to my superdrol experiment last fall

maxxmclooks

maxxmclooks

part of the problem
ran superdrol solo (yes extremely dumb dont come at me, just wanted to see what happens lol) for 1 week at 20mgs per day, weight went about 7kgs up, some of it being water weight ofc, but I argue I gained multiple kilos of muscle in that period still

the effects were crazy, I could see and feel getting bigger and stronger day by day, every gym session was better than the last, best workouts I've ever had. There was no such thing as bad day, every time I came back I could do more reps with more weight.

I didn't do pr before and after bc i was doing bodybuilding and not powerlifting so wasn't very concerned about 1rpm

Superdrol is considered the second (or third, after Anavar) strongest muscle-building steroid, after Tren. Its basically tren in a bottle without some of the sides (moodswings, rage, trencough...)

It is extremely liver toxic, its like hitting pill size holes in your liver everytime you take it, that's why it should never be used for more that 2-3 weeks.

if u have any questions etc. feel free to ask

also ran mk2866+mk677 earlier in the fall but didn't really document it, but i definitely recommend that over superdrol:lul:

Attachments

• gymmaxx2.jpg
    gymmaxx2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • gymmaxx1.jpg
    gymmaxx1.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: goodgamebro
at what age did u start mk667

any side effects that you experiment, if yes how did u handle it?
from mk677+2866, no sides at all

didnt notice/remember any sides from superdrol either, prolly bc I only ran it for 6 or 7 days, if u would do it for say 2 weeks, would most likely notice the full spectrum of its sides

also used NAC for the full time with super to help with liver damage

from mk677+2866, no sides at all

didnt notice/remember any sides from superdrol either, prolly bc I only ran it for 6 or 7 days, if u would do it for say 2 weeks, would most likely notice the full spectrum of its sides

also used NAC for the full time with super to help with liver damage
Bet thanks

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Bet thanks
if u do super or some other very strong roid, make sure u are in a calorie surplus to get all the muscle building benefits, that shit is not something to take just for fun

• +1
Reactions: Scottrg
if u do super or some other very strong roid, make sure u are in a calorie surplus to get all the muscle building benefits, that shit is not something to take just for fun
Im planning on trying mk677 but first when im 18, That how im looking without taking anything rn, time will show

Attachments

• IMG_0531.jpeg
    IMG_0531.jpeg
    1,004.1 KB · Views: 0
You don"t get acne or other side effects?
Did you muscle go away when you stop taking it?