Cant maintain relationships because I always feel like I could get better options

D

Deleted member 22714

Bronze
As toxic and selfish as it sounds once i get in a relationship I become very wary of ugly dudes outside with pretty women and get angry that theyre not with me. I have a gf and looks wise she's 7-8/10 goes to gym too, genuinely loves me. but because she is from suriname i cant be satisfied. My preference has never gone out to brown girls but this one was really pretty so i gave it a chance. im currently 23 years old. decent lookng and fitmaxxed since a year so it feels like im not living up to my potential by going with a woman who's ethnicity ive never had preference for. Im imagining how my kids will be brown and have to be involved with suriname culture and it's just not my preference. Ive tried to break up with her back in december when we werent so far so she could find someone who actually puts 100% energy in her but she basically said lets work things out etc. now we're 6 months further and Im still roaming around with these thoughts. I want to be a good human being but I dont know how to go about this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: grooxx and chawaje
20230601 154602

• +1
Reactions: UglyAsHell and Thorsten
As toxic and selfish as it sounds once i get in a relationship I become very wary of ugly dudes outside with pretty women and get angry that theyre not with me. I have a gf and looks wise she's 7-8/10 goes to gym too, genuinely loves me. but because she is from suriname i cant be satisfied.
What's your ethnicity? If you're white it's understandable. If not, your "excuses" are inexcusable.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UglyAsHell
I have a gf and looks wise she's 7-8/10 goes to gym too
already, this is now pretty obvious you overrate girls, invalidating the rest of this thread, nothing else needs be said, you are delusional, simple as that little greycel

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Im imagining how my kids will be brown
I will fucking laugh if you're Turkish/Moroccan/Pakistani/something along these lines, BECAUSE IN THAT CASE TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR BECAUSE IF YOU ARE, YOU ARE BROWN AND SELF-HATING.

EDIT: DING DING DING! WE HAVE A SELF-HATING POC:
Its not as good as you think. i'm a morrocan dude and look and speak the part very well outsi

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and UglyAsHell
already, this is now pretty obvious you overrate girls, invalidating the rest of this thread, nothing else needs be said, you are delusional, simple as that little greycel
I will fucking laugh if you're Turkish/Moroccan/Pakistani/something along these lines, BECAUSE IN THAT CASE TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR BECAUSE IF YOU ARE, YOU ARE BROWN AND SELF-HATING.

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust

@emeraldglass @TRUE_CEL @Ozell Israelite :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 24507

@emeraldglass @TRUE_CEL @Ozell Israelite :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Yes I know @sjaakie, I have talked to him in the past. Cool guy. Idk what this discussion is about though so I’ll catch up.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
As toxic and selfish as it sounds once i get in a relationship I become very wary of ugly dudes outside with pretty women and get angry that theyre not with me. I have a gf and looks wise she's 7-8/10 goes to gym too, genuinely loves me. but because she is from suriname i cant be satisfied. My preference has never gone out to brown girls but this one was really pretty so i gave it a chance. im currently 23 years old. decent lookng and fitmaxxed since a year so it feels like im not living up to my potential by going with a woman who's ethnicity ive never had preference for. Im imagining how my kids will be brown and have to be involved with suriname culture and it's just not my preference. Ive tried to break up with her back in december when we werent so far so she could find someone who actually puts 100% energy in her but she basically said lets work things out etc. now we're 6 months further and Im still roaming around with these thoughts. I want to be a good human being but I dont know how to go about this
Suriname is an ethnically diverse country. What kind is she? “Hindoestaans”?

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, Deleted member 24507 and Xangsane
Yes I know @sjaakie, I have talked to him in the past. Cool guy. Idk what this discussion is about though so I’ll catch up.
@Xangsane ok I just caught up. He’s MENA who’s in a relationship with a brown chick (likely “Hindustani” as they are called, they are basically Dalits from Bharat originally) so it’s understandable he’s not attracted to women from that part of the world. He would probably prefer his own women or alternatively someone who’s white (considering he was born and raised among white people).

• +1
maybe Blasian
Most Surinamese people are South Asian in origin, since he said brown and not black I’m assuming she’s one of those. Moroccans aren’t exactly known for liking “Hindoestanen” in the Netherlands so it makes sense he’s not truly attracted to her and he just wanted to get his dick wet.

• +1
@Xangsane ok I just caught up. He’s MENA who’s in a relationship with a brown chick (likely “Hindustani” as they are called, they are basically Dalits from Bharat originally)
OK makes sense.
so it’s understandable he’s not attracted to women from that part of the world. He would probably prefer his own women or alternatively someone who’s white (considering he was born and raised among white people).
Yes I was raised among some whites too. Does not give me an excuse to go after white women.

Most Surinamese people are South Asian in origin, since he said brown and not black I’m assuming she’s one of those. Moroccans aren’t exactly known for liking “Hindoestanen” in the Netherlands so it makes sense he’s not truly attracted to her and he just wanted to get his dick wet.
OK makes sense.

Well, then broke with her and look for a different girlfriend, that's for sure.

Something similar happened to me tho, my first love (which friendzoned me btw, couldn't do anything with her) was the epitome of HQNP Stacy, and the rejection ruined everything for me, because the chicks I dated after were uglier, less educated, had less money, were not as smart, etc, so I always thought: "well, this is the best I can do, but fuck I want more, can't cope without having a gf like her".

And here I am, single and saving for surgeries, in hopes of not only liking my face a lot more, but finally getting the quality of women I want instead of being an abused dog that has to settle for some random, retarded fat chick.

but JFL at this:
My preference has never gone out to brown girls

Im imagining how my kids will be brown

Most Moroccans are brown. He is likely brown skinned. Does he not like his own?

OK makes sense.
So you only attacked him because you thought he was talking about MENA brown? Would you have reacted the way you did if you knew this beforehand?
Yes I was raised among some whites too. Does not give me an excuse to go after white women.
Each to their own. I was also raised among whites but I don’t prefer white women due to cultural reasons mainly as well as religious reasons. But they do fog objectively, or at least the ones here. Tall, good bones, harmony.

but JFL at this:

Most Moroccans are brown. Does he not like his own?
He meant brown like South Asian dark brown, not MENA light brown.

Moroccans are mainly Berbers; Arabs make up a minority of the population although many Berbers have Arab ancestry as well or some who are mixed. He lives in Europe like I do, btw.

The light skinned inhabitants of Morocco are Ishmaelites (so-called Arabs) who invaded that region of Africa but the original Berbers are the Hamites (so-called Africans).

“1stt c. A.D. – “Diodorus Siculus speaks in reference to the expedition of Agathocles a Sardinian general, of three 👉Libyan tribes on the coast of Tunisia, the Micatani and Zufoni (see Zafan ),who were nomads and the Asfodelodi, who 👉by the color of their skin resembled the Ethiopians👈” , p. 50 The Mediterranean Race Book XX, 38, 57 Guiseppe Sergi, 1901. The Micatani were also called Ukutameni and Khethim by Josephus. In later writings they are called Ketama Berbers. The name Maketa or Imakitan remains a name for the eastern branches of the Tuareg.”

👉The Muslim conquest of North Africa continued 👉the century of rapid Arab Muslim military expansion following the death of Muhammad in 632👈. 👉The conquest of the Maghreb region (more or less west of Egypt) 👉took place largely under the Umayyad Caliphate (661–750)👈.”

These are the original Berbers:

These guys are invaders:

Yes, and JFL at what he said:

when he is brown himself.

So the OP is a self-hating Ishmaelite (so-called Arab) man.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Originals

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: emeraldglass and Michael Myers
The light skinned inhabitants of Morocco are Ishmaelites (so-called Arabs) who invaded that region of Africa but the original Berbers are the Hamites (so-called Africans).

“1stt c. A.D. – “Diodorus Siculus speaks in reference to the expedition of Agathocles a Sardinian general, of three 👉Libyan tribes on the coast of Tunisia, the Micatani and Zufoni (see Zafan ),who were nomads and the Asfodelodi, who 👉by the color of their skin resembled the Ethiopians👈” , p. 50 The Mediterranean Race Book XX, 38, 57 Guiseppe Sergi, 1901. The Micatani were also called Ukutameni and Khethim by Josephus. In later writings they are called Ketama Berbers. The name Maketa or Imakitan remains a name for the eastern branches of the Tuareg.”

👉The Muslim conquest of North Africa continued 👉the century of rapid Arab Muslim military expansion following the death of Muhammad in 632👈. 👉The conquest of the Maghreb region (more or less west of Egypt) 👉took place largely under the Umayyad Caliphate (661–750)👈.”

View attachment 2235263

View attachment 2235264

These guys are invaders:

View attachment 2235272

I know the darker people of Morocco generally live in the southern part of the country whereas the lighter people of Morocco live in the northern part.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
I know the darker people of Morocco generally live in the southern part of the country whereas the lighter people of Morocco live in the northern part.

Yeah the dark skinned folks there are discriminated against heavily by the light skinned folks. They get no social repercussions for their actions as well.

It’s worse than the Western Hemisphere in terms of discrimination.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Yeah the dark skinned folks there are discriminated against heavily by the light skinned folks. They get no social repercussions for their actions as well.

It’s worse than the Western Hemisphere in terms of discrimination.
I recall reading this before. Strange, I thought SSA didn’t face any discrimination but I guess I was wrong. Also she’s Ethiopian so I’m not sure if she counts as SSA but rather East African.

• +1
I recall reading this before. Strange, I thought SSA didn’t face any discrimination but I guess I was wrong. Also she’s Ethiopian so I’m not sure if she counts as SSA but rather East African.

East Africa is still apart of “sub Saharan Africa” (I hate using that term because it’s a false term made by the Edomites).

👉eastern Africa, part of sub-Saharan Africa comprising two traditionally recognized regions: East Africa, made up of Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda; and the 👉Horn of Africa, made up of Somalia, Djibouti, Eritrea, and Ethiopia👈.”

• +1
East Africa is still apart of “sub Saharan Africa” (I hate using that term because it’s a false term made by the Edomites).

👉eastern Africa, part of sub-Saharan Africa comprising two traditionally recognized regions: East Africa, made up of Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda; and the 👉Horn of Africa, made up of Somalia, Djibouti, Eritrea, and Ethiopia👈.”

Which term would you like me to use then bhai? And interesting, I thought they were different. That’s actually why I use the term “West Asian” since “the Middle East” is a political term invented by US imperialists. Geographically speaking it’s part of West Asia.

• +1
@Xangsane ok I just caught up. He’s MENA who’s in a relationship with a brown chick (likely “Hindustani” as they are called, they are basically Dalits from Bharat originally) so it’s understandable he’s not attracted to women from that part of the world. He would probably prefer his own women or alternatively someone who’s white (considering he was born and raised among white people).
Thanks for the clarification i was too lazy to type whole situation out tbh your geographic skills on point.

Well, then broke with her and look for a different girlfriend, that's for sure.

Something similar happened to me tho, my first love (which friendzoned me btw, couldn't do anything with her) was the epitome of HQNP Stacy, and the rejection ruined everything for me, because the chicks I dated after were uglier, less educated, had less money, were not as smart, etc, so I always thought: "well, this is the best I can do, but fuck I want more, can't cope without having a gf like her".

And here I am, single and saving for surgeries, in hopes of not only liking my face a lot more, but finally getting the quality of women I want instead of being an abused dog that has to settle for some random, retarded fat chick.
different situation but i guess relatable. once you fuck 9/10 tinder girls you kinda expect your future wife to look like that too. but you dont want a girl thats ran through. guess its some balance

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, NegativeNorwood and Michael Myers
Thanks for the clarification i was too lazy to type whole situation out tbh your geographic skills on point.
Geen dank bhai. Hij creëert alleen een scène puur omdat ie dacht dat je Arabische meiden zat aan te vallen. Hij is zelf half Arabisch, vandaar. Als ie wist dat het om “Hindoestanen” ging, had ie vast z’n mond niet opengedaan. Typisch voor selectief anti-racisten. 🥱

different situation but i guess relatable. once you fuck 9/10 tinder girls you kinda expect your future wife to look like that too. but you dont want a girl thats ran through. guess its some balance
Did you even read what I wrote?

So you only attacked him because you thought he was talking about MENA brown? Would you have reacted the way you did if you knew this beforehand?
MENA brown can range from white-passing to black/SSA-passing.
Each to their own. I was also raised among whites but I don’t prefer white women due to cultural reasons mainly as well as religious reasons. But they do fog objectively, or at least the ones here. Tall, good bones, harmony.
Not just that but even though they have great facial aesthetics I don't really like their skin texture, natural soft features, hair.
He meant brown like South Asian dark brown, not MENA light brown.
MENA can also be black, dark brown or near-white.
My father is dark brown.

MENA brown can range from white-passing to black/SSA-passing.

Not just that but even though they have great facial aesthetics I don't really like their skin texture, natural soft features, hair.

MENA can also be black, dark brown or near-white.
My father is dark brown.
Geen dank bhai. Hij creëert alleen een scène puur omdat ie dacht dat je Arabische meiden zat aan te vallen. Hij is zelf half Arabisch, vandaar. Als ie wist dat het om “Hindoestanen” ging, had ie vast z’n mond niet opengedaan. Typisch voor selectief anti-racisten. 🥱
Thoughts?

Which term would you like me to use then bhai? And interesting, I thought they were different. That’s actually why I use the term “West Asian” since “the Middle East” is a political term invented by US imperialists. Geographically speaking it’s part of West Asia.

I would just west Africa, central Africa, east Africa, and southern Africa, brother. Similar to the “Middle East,” “Sub Saharan Africa” is a political term invented by the British in the 19th century to separate the Hamites (so-called Africans) from a North Africa. You didn’t mean any harm with the term but I prefer not to use it,

• +1

View attachment 2235263

View attachment 2235264

These guys are invaders:

View attachment 2235272

Pretty much.
My father is dark brown, married my white mother, but this doesn't mean I must go with a white woman.
Not only they're degenerate but I don't like their soft features.

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and Deleted member 24507
No thanks bhai. He's just creating a scene just because he thought you were attacking Arab girls. He's half Arab himself, that's why. If he knew that it was about “Hindustans”, he probably wouldn't have opened his mouth. Typical of selective anti-racists.🥱
Selective anti-racist?

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
I would just west Africa, central Africa, east Africa, and southern Africa, brother. Similar to the “Middle East,” “Sub Saharan Africa” is a political term invented by the British in the 19th century to separate the Hamites (so-called Africans) from a North Africa. You didn’t mean any harm with the term but I prefer not to use it,
I was thinking the same thing as well about calling it either west/central/east Africa instead, excluding south due to all the white settlers there. I would probably group the natives there with central or something. And correct I did not mean any harm, thanks for pointing it out though so I will refrain from using it again.

• +1
Did you even read what I wrote?
yeah i did but not much too add, you already got corrected

Hahahah echt he opzoek naar zelf hatende mensen van kleur. hier niet aanwezig

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Michael Myers
Selective anti-racist?
Yes. Because you wouldn’t have turned it into an issue if you knew he was talking about the South Asian women in Suriname. You only got upset / offended because you thought he was talking about Arabic women or partially black women.

yeah i did but not much too add, you already got corrected

Hahahah echt he opzoek naar zelf hatende mensen van kleur. hier niet aanwezig
Ja zulke types mogen echt neervallen van mij wat dat betreft. JFL. Hij is zelf zelf-hatend aangezien hij zijn foto’s bewerkt. 🤐 Plus hij heeft een hekel aan blanke mensen ondanks zelf half blank te zijn. Pure projectie. 🤧

Ja zulke types mogen echt neervallen van mij wat dat betreft. JFL. Hij is zelf zelf-hatend aangezien hij zijn foto’s bewerkt. 🤐 Plus hij heeft een hekel aan blanke mensen ondanks zelf half blank te zijn. Pure projectie. 🤧

Dan is die erger dan mij hoor ik hou van mn maghrebis aan het einde van de dag. Het ironische is dat het meisje met wie ik praat zelf best zelf-hatend is naar haar eigen (nl-surinaamse) cultuur. ze maakt dan wel een verschil tussen 'koelies' en normale hindoestanen

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Michael Myers
i have it too tbh but

are you good with yourself tho? it might be u compesating for something to boost ego
just remember once u find a stacy virgin dont make that fault

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22714
Dan is die erger dan mij hoor ik hou van mn maghrebis aan het einde van de dag. Het ironische is dat het meisje met wie ik praat zelf best zelf-hatend is naar haar eigen (nl-surinaamse) cultuur. ze maakt dan wel een verschil tussen 'koelies' en normale hindoestanen
Zeker, als je je eigen achtergrond accepteert ben je meteen niet meer zelf-hatend. JFL @ haar. Wat is dan het verschil tussen die twee? Doet me denken aan hoe sommige blanken onderscheid maken tussen niggers en zwarte mannen. 🤧

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22714
Zeker, als je je eigen achtergrond accepteert ben je meteen niet meer zelf-hatend. JFL @ haar. Wat is dan het verschil tussen die twee? Doet me denken aan hoe sommige blanken onderscheid maken tussen niggers en zwarte mannen. 🤧
Bij koelies moet je denken aan goude kettingen, alcohol, feesten, eyy swaa mapapang etc, beetje zelfde als niggers en zwarte mensen idd

BdTZupoIgAAq9Oe.jpg

• JFL
Bij koelies moet je denken aan goude kettingen, alcohol, feesten, eyy swaa mapapang etc, beetje zelfde als niggers en zwarte mensen idd

BdTZupoIgAAq9Oe.jpg
Ik ken slechts 1 persoon die zo is en hij is wel lauw hahaha. Een Marokkaanse broeder prijst hem vaak aan vanwege zijn gedrag (aardige man, heel erg gul ook, enzovoorts). Jammer om te zien dat je vriendin hem als zo eentje ziet. :(

Im in the same boat, picked girl two years ago before becoming blackpilled. The problem is she's short (really hope kids get my height genes or else its over) but fuck something like ethnicity man that's really a issue that can't be gambled.

I hate to say it even as mixed race but some ethnicities mixing really doesn't create desirable offspring and plus they might have identity issues. If she's the wrong one, this might be a lifelong curse, especially if ur already having these thoughts what a few years in, think about the rest of your life. Will you still love her all those years and what will your sons and daughters be like? I guess it really comes down to your own ethnicity and compatibility with hers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553 and Xangsane
Im in the same boat, picked girl two years ago before becoming blackpilled. The problem is she's short (really hope kids get my height genes or else its over) but fuck something like ethnicity man that's really a issue that can't be gambled.

I hate to say it even as mixed race but some ethnicities mixing really doesn't create desirable offspring
Would you say Arab/white/smaller amount of black father, and black/Arab mother (my girlfriend and likely wife) would create good offspring?

Yes, much more similar and probably some aspects of culture overlap

• Love it
Yes, much more similar and probably some aspects of culture overlap
Would you consider it interracial?

Which ethnicities (from mine) would have produced bad offspring?

• +1
Reactions: illicit6
Ik ken slechts 1 persoon die zo is en hij is wel lauw hahaha. Een Marokkaanse broeder prijst hem vaak aan vanwege zijn gedrag (aardige man, heel erg gul ook, enzovoorts). Jammer om te zien dat je vriendin hem als zo eentje ziet. :(
Uiteindelijk zal het altijd een beetje generalisering blijven maar je hebt wel echt archetypes in veel afkomsten. Ik vind koelies ook leuk om mee te chillen en uit te gaan, heb veel surinaamse vrienden. alleen om jezelf genetisch permanent te linken met hun cultuur vind ik een pittige keuze. mn vriendin heeft zelf met 'koelies' te maken gehad in haar familie waarbij ze veel huishoudelijk geweld etc heeft gezien door die lifestyle, daardoor heeft ze haat gekregen tegen dat gedeelte van haar cultuur (terecht vind ik zelf). Ik weet dat als ik verder zou gaan met haar ik ongetwijfeld te maken ga krijgen met dat gedeelte van haar familie en mijn kinderen ook. moeilijk moeilijk.

I hate to say it even as mixed race but some ethnicities mixing really doesn't create desirable offspring and plus they might have identity issues. If she's the wrong one, this might be a lifelong curse, especially if ur already having these thoughts what a few years in, think about the rest of your life. Will you still love her all those years and what will your sons and daughters be like? I guess it really comes down to your own ethnicity and compatibility with hers.
You feel me bro, the life long curse is something im very worried about. i will love my kids to the death no matter what colour but i guess thats a curse because im already trying to optimize their genes and culture:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: illicit6