Cant maintain relationships because I always feel like I could get better options

No unless you're really white passing somehow. The MENA countries are really diverse otherwise imo

None, with your guys mix I think of just producing Egyptians like pretty sure that's what they are anyway, and I've seen some valid ones

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
No unless you're really white passing somehow. The MENA countries are really diverse otherwise imo
Please look at your DMs!
None, with your guys mix I think of just producing Egyptians like pretty sure that's what they are anyway, and I've seen some valid ones
I gotcha.

Im in the same boat, picked girl two years ago before becoming blackpilled. The problem is she's short (really hope kids get my height genes or else its over) but fuck something like ethnicity man that's really a issue that can't be gambled.

I hate to say it even as mixed race but some ethnicities mixing really doesn't create desirable offspring and plus they might have identity issues. If she's the wrong one, this might be a lifelong curse, especially if ur already having these thoughts what a few years in, think about the rest of your life. Will you still love her all those years and what will your sons and daughters be like? I guess it really comes down to your own ethnicity and compatibility with hers.
My girl is literally 150cm jfl. I feel bad about it but I know if I end up having a son with her I'll doom him to a life of manlethood

• JFL
Reactions: illicit6
As toxic and selfish as it sounds once i get in a relationship I become very wary of ugly dudes outside with pretty women and get angry that theyre not with me. I have a gf and looks wise she's 7-8/10 goes to gym too, genuinely loves me. but because she is from suriname i cant be satisfied. My preference has never gone out to brown girls but this one was really pretty so i gave it a chance. im currently 23 years old. decent lookng and fitmaxxed since a year so it feels like im not living up to my potential by going with a woman who's ethnicity ive never had preference for. Im imagining how my kids will be brown and have to be involved with suriname culture and it's just not my preference. Ive tried to break up with her back in december when we werent so far so she could find someone who actually puts 100% energy in her but she basically said lets work things out etc. now we're 6 months further and Im still roaming around with these thoughts. I want to be a good human being but I dont know how to go about this
Just end the relationship if you are not really into it. Wie hou je voor de gek door in een relatie te blijven waarvan je weet dat het niet wederzijds is.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
JFL @Ozell Israelite reacting with puke because i reacted with one earlier. SMH

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
  • Ugh..
Reactions: emeraldglass