Can’t touch my teeth while mewing

H

hollupslatt

Iron
Is this due to narrow palate or recession?

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
Clarify wym.
Teeth not touching teeth?
Toungue not touching teeth?

My tongue rests fine on the roof of my mouth but my teeth will slowly separate
Dude what the fuck does that even mean?
Are you too fucking retarted to explain your issues?

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3, Kazey and Chintuck22
Dude what the fuck does that even mean?
Are you too fucking retarted to explain your issues?
Holy shit hop of my meat I’m explaining my teeth go from touching while I mew to separating but my tongue remains on the roof is there an underlying issue or not

• +1
Reactions: lemonmaxxing and Chintuck22
Holy shit hop of my meat I’m explaining my teeth go from touching while I mew to separating but my tongue remains on the roof is there an underlying issue or not
The underlying issue is you being absolutely ridiculously brain dead, unironically

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newday*V3, Kazey, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
highest iq mewer

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3, Kazey and Chintuck22
Ur teeth shouldn’t be touching when ur mewing anyways, but if u find that u can’t even get them too then it might be a narrow palate

Ur teeth shouldn’t be touching when ur mewing anyways, but if u find that u can’t even get them too then it might be a narrow palate
I got a question for u bro I got braces for a second time and I can’t help but blame them for my sudden jaw recession u think they could be to blame

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I got a question for u bro I got braces for a second time and I can’t help but blame them for my sudden jaw recession u think they could be to blame
with elastics maybe

I've been wearing braces for a yr and a half now, no elastics, no problem so far

• +1
Reactions: hollupslatt
I’m explaining my teeth go from touching while I mew to separating but my tongue remains on the roof is there an underlying issue or not
what does this even mean lmao
you are ass at explaining things