Can't vibe with people that don't do drugs IRL.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Is what it is.
They often have garbage arguments of why they don't do it, mostly based on societal brainwashing and the public opinion of drugs. Instead of ever trying it out themselves or doing any research on it themselves.

Often many of them abuse alcohol like hell. Getting massive hang-overs, vomiting, etc. But refuse to do 'the real drugs' :lul::lul:

Immediately makes me think of people that don't do drugs like sheep that just believe what they are told. Cattle. People without a free-spirit, own identity.

But it definitely doesn't mean that I necessarily vibe with you if you do drugs. Most drug-users also seem retarded.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Manletmachine, pneumocystosis and 7 others
only drug that is worth it is cocaine jfl if you take other drugs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and hardestmfintheroom
Don't vibe with them just take penis enlargement pills and then you can vibe with them.

Drugs are gay and a coping mechanism for people unhappy about their life

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan
low sentience drug addict

lmao

would not trust anything other than cocaine
weed is also a mind altering drug but on the bad side

i can imagine what the rest are...
weed is kinda shit indeed, dont like it

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
A lot of the drugs on the street are cut though and testing your drugs is pussy shit

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 20370
I want to try psychedelic/DMT for sure. Other than that I have no desire to get fucked up.

Was smoking weed once 1-2 months but last time I overdosed and got sick so made me hate that shit lol

You can cope with drugs I am sure no one gives a shit but the statement is very overkill bro

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
fk the no drug taking azz nigguz !

• +1
I need some form of drug tbh

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and MoggerGaston
I can't wait for Christmas holidays so I have a couple weeks to binge on drugs

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, chosen-one and MoggerGaston
Low inhib people suck, usually droning Npcs or wannabee npcs. Inflated egos. Small minded but they think they’re smart

High inhib is sentience, you want the full experience of life

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and MoggerGaston
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one
drugs are for niggers + watch The Basketball Diaries

I can't vibe with drug addicts, especially pot heads.

• +1
I can't vibe with drug addicts, especially pot heads.
I need people on shrooms/acid/ketamine/mdma/mephedrone/cocaine or similar compounds.

I never vibed with pot heads either.

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad
Is what it is.
They often have garbage arguments of why they don't do it, mostly based on societal brainwashing and the public opinion of drugs. Instead of ever trying it out themselves or doing any research on it themselves.

Often many of them abuse alcohol like hell. Getting massive hang-overs, vomiting, etc. But refuse to do 'the real drugs' :lul::lul:

Immediately makes me think of people that don't do drugs like sheep that just believe what they are told. Cattle. People without a free-spirit, own identity.

But it definitely doesn't mean that I necessarily vibe with you if you do drugs. Most drug-users also seem retarded.
I don’t do drugs anymore because I’ve done them in the past and it made me puke and I hate puking. I don’t drink alcohol at all btw.

• JFL
I don’t do drugs anymore because I’ve done them in the past and it made me puke and I hate puking. I don’t drink alcohol at all btw.
Fr nothing worse than puking and it sucks when ur tripping too cause u can’t clean it up

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
Fr nothing worse than puking and it sucks when ur tripping too cause u can’t clean it up
Exactly! I was puking while tripping and I legit thought someone else was puking and I was comforting them. :lul:

Woke up and realized it was me all along.

Had to clean my bed and my bedroom floor. So disgusting.

• +1
i do a lot of drugs, they barely have any effect. i think drugs are for low sentience normies with very little self control and easily influenced weak retard brains

Users who are viewing this thread

Back