Can’t wait to kill myself

DarkWanderer

DarkWanderer

Banned
Jfl at suffering as an autist. I do what anyone tells me to do even if they hate me. I have no chance

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GRAVEMAN, moreroidsmoredates, aber and 2 others
autists aren't humans anyways

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GRAVEMAN, Clqs, seethe and 2 others
being autistic is only cool if you have 150IQ+, since then you can just get lost in studying something that will progress humanity forward, and you'll make money easily

Elaborate on why you just have that sympathy for others to do stuff for them, I find that kind of relatable. How is it for you in more detail?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs and Vermilioncore
go ER

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
To READERS: He's a transgender who believes he's a girl. However, he laughs about it as if he's joking. Anyway, like many transgenders, they lie so much to people, they care less about the consequence of their actions. They want you to feel sorry for them. It gives them leverage. These people hate everything about us. They don't like people at all. Telling strangers you want to commit suicide is the same as committing assault on people, which should be against the law. However, they usually use that to bait underage people into dialogue. And for what reasons? Take a guess.

• Woah
Reactions: Jəəyʣi
To READERS: He's a transgender who believes he's a girl. However, he laughs about it as if he's joking. Anyway, like many transgenders, they lie so much to people, they care less about the consequence of their actions. They want you to feel sorry for them. It gives them leverage. These people hate everything about us. They don't like people at all. Telling strangers you want to commit suicide is the same as committing assault on people, which should be against the law. However, they usually use that to bait underage people into dialogue. And for what reasons? Take a guess.
I would never be a tranny. JFL. I don't say this in a wink wink way either, its an utterly insane statement.

Im objectively a femboy. Key word boy. It is what it is, but I would NEVER be a tranny.
According to the INTERNATIONAL suicide data, 99% of all suicides involve transgenders, nonbinary, and pedophiles (30 and over.) Only one percent are suspicious homicides but lacking evidence of any crime, they have no choice but to list it as suicide.

Do you want the world to think you were one of those people?

• +1
Reactions: Jəəyʣi
the only ER i'd go to is the one at the hospital JFL I need to start the meds I got prescribed at 15
don’t take meds they are jewish chemical garbage

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Ur subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: DarkWanderer
Jfl at being autistic in an albanian country. Brutal, same for me, im non nt in a very nt country

Jfl at being autistic in an albanian country. Brutal, same for me, im non nt in a very nt country
Oh thank god I don't live there. I just meant genetically. I am North Americancel