Twitter is a stupid nazi app

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

I have no enemies
I've seen people legit call someone nigger or make pages dedicated to hate black people
But I tell someone kill yourself (i replaced some letters with asterisks) I get banned for a week.
Fuck you Elon musk nazi racist you have all the money in the world to help Africa but Africans are suffering. Karma will get to you stupid nigger I know you are lurking on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone, med and Mio
Nigger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mio and med
white nationalists think they’re superior when they probably got shoved into lockers back in school

I've seen people legit call someone nigger or make pages dedicated to hate black people
But I tell someone kill yourself (i replaced some letters with asterisks) I get banned for a week.
Fuck you Elon musk nazi racist you have all the money in the world to help Africa but Africans are suffering. Karma will get to you stupid nigger I know you are lurking on this forum.
Ive noticed that a ton ngl.

Blacks being racist = ban

Whites being racist = prompted by algo 0 ban

• JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
white nationalists think they’re superior when they probably got shoved into lockers back in school
they are usually poor whites who have nothing but skin color

• +1
Reactions: Mio and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
You right, twitter become a place for white supremacists, racists and alt right-cels. I don't know what Elon is fucking doing but twitter now is worse than 4chan. There are posts with thousands of likes praising Hitler... Absolute disgusting.

• +1
You right, twitter become a place for white supremacists, racists and alt right-cels. I don't know what Elon is fucking doing but twitter now is worse than 4chan. There are posta with thousands of likes praising Hitler... Absolute disgusting.
its all robots brah

would be funny if they knew how to spell

• JFL