Can't wait to see the brown girl tears here

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
White-passing Egyptian tiktok prettyboy living in the US. Most of his commenters are white girls, most girls he follows on Instagram are white with the occasional NEA. Not a single MENA foid.

Oh and he's probably Coptic Christian so another big L for deathnic girls desperate for white-passing Muslim men.

Can't wait to see the brown and black girl tears, no bitches you ain't getting your white passing prince so you can say you're dating an ethnic guy, go back to your phenomatch.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy, rand anon, enchanted_elixir and 5 others
@Aloha @klip11 @andy9432

@smallman

@doll thoughts?

@DoII thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: DoII
I would’ve expected him to be white Jfl
no he's half Egyptian I think. Probably Coptic so not even Muslim, a fucking L for deathnic foids

• +1
Reactions: DoII
How Coptic christians differ from other christians

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
How Coptic christians differ from other christians
exactly, I'm talking about brown Muslim girls desperate to lock some white-passing MENA guy down when he's Christian JFL

I cant hate, im having very good success with ethnic girls, they arent as entitled as white MTB's

• +1
Has a punchable face

• +1
I cant hate, im having very good success with ethnic girls, they arent as entitled as white MTB's
Why do white MTBs seem entitled?

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Has a punchable face
I'm just waiting for when he comes out with his white girlfriend and all the brown girls wanting to cut themselves

Why do white MTBs seem entitled?
Cuz of their artificially boosted ego. Even white ltbs act entitled nowadays, flexing their instagram followers

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Xangsane
White-passing Egyptian tiktok prettyboy living in the US. Most of his commenters are white girls, most girls he follows on Instagram are white.

Oh and he's probably Coptic Christian so another big L for deathnic girls desperate for white-passing Muslim men.

Can't wait to see the brown and black girl tears, no bitches you ain't getting your white passing prince so you can say you're dating an ethnic guy, go back to your phenomatch.

@Hottaco34

Cuz of their artificially boosted ego. Even white ltbs act entitled nowadays, flexing their instagram followers
Do you agree with my viewpoint on brown girls desperate for white passing Muslim men?

• +1
Do you agree with my viewpoint on brown girls desperate for white passing Muslim men?
Theres definately some hypocrisy there. Those ethnics who dont have these features have to have a higher PSL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Xangsane
Theres definately some hypocrisy there. Those ethnics who dont have these features have to have a higher PSL
I agree with that
those brown girls need to be stacylite tier to get a white-passing MENA HTN IMO. WBU?

Cringe thread

White-passing Egyptian tiktok prettyboy living in the US. Most of his commenters are white girls, most girls he follows on Instagram are white with the occasional NEA.

Ethnic girls are smth else man istg

• +1
I agree with that
those brown girls need to be stacylite tier to get a white-passing MENA HTN IMO. WBU?
they pretend to love Allah etc, wearing hijab, but their lust is real, they are the biggest self-hating ethnics.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck, sportsmogger and Xangsane
they pretend to love Allah etc, wearing hijab, but their lust is real, they are the biggest self-hating ethnics.
do you think they want white, white-passing Muslim/ethnic or ethnic men the most?

• +1
Nah, like I agree with u. Its just funny how desperate they are for white cock. I think its the same thing with syrian horse cos hes white passing.

• +1
Nah, like I agree with u. Its just funny how desperate they are for white cock. I think its the same thing with syrian horse cos hes white passing.
Wait so
do you think they want white, white-passing Muslim/ethnic or ethnic men the most?
ISTG I HAD HOARDES OF BROWN AND BLACK GIRLS FOLLOWING ME ABOUT AS I AM HALF MENA HALF WHITE AND A MUSLIM.
FFS if they weren't Latina/NEA/mixed race/MENA I wasn't fucking interested yet 90% of them were curry dirt

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
@aesthetic beauty

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Wait so

ISTG I HAD HOARDES OF BROWN AND BLACK GIRLS FOLLOWING ME ABOUT AS I AM HALF MENA HALF WHITE AND A MUSLIM.
FFS if they weren't Latina/NEA/mixed race/MENA I wasn't fucking interested yet 90% of them were curry dirt
Like black muslim girls?

• +1
They want white white, White WASP, halstatt nordic, Tronder, North Atlandid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck, sportsmogger and Xangsane
What countries they from? And how you meeting them?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, sportsmogger and smallman
What countries they from? And how you meeting them?
SEA, China, middle east, North africa, Latino.

I met them through dating apps, and nightclubs, this is in a 10+ year experience so it is what it is

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and Xangsane
SEA, China, middle east, North africa, Latino.

I met them through dating apps, and nightclubs, this is in a 10+ year experience so it is what it is
The guy in the OP - only ethnic girls he followed were NEA. Not even MENA

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and andy9432
The guy in the OP - only ethnic girls he followed were NEA. Not even MENA
Hes a white mans slave. It will come back to bite him in the ass in a decade, when hes alone, in his 1 bedroom apartment, coping with weed.

• +1
Hes a white mans slave. It will come back to bite him in the ass in a decade, when hes alone, in his 1 bedroom apartment, coping with weed.
no I mean does this mean NEA SMVmog MENA/Latinafoids?

• +1
yeah they do, NEA are on top of the food chain at the moment
why?

How would you rank foid SMV (the ability for them to LTR a white or white-adjacent/passing man)?

I see and hear of a LOT of GL white-passing/adjacent ethnics with NEA/HAPA/pale Latina women, rather than other ethnic women.

• +1
why?

How would you rank foid SMV (the ability for them to LTR a white or white-adjacent/passing man)?

I see and hear of a LOT of GL white-passing/adjacent ethnics with NEA/HAPA/pale Latina women, rather than other ethnic women.
this is among Gen Z/late millennials BTW

MENA/Latina were high SMV among core millennials

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
why?

Its Pale or bust for ethnics tbh. I am significantly lighter now, compared to my AVI, and it works. Ethnics looks good when they are palemaxing, because of the contrast. Every ethnic should do it.

• +1
  • JFL
Nothing in terms of pheno for differentiation.
How would you rank the phenos in terms of foid SMV?

Its Pale or bust for ethnics tbh. I am significantly lighter now, compared to my AVI, and it works. Ethnics looks good when they are palemaxing, because of the contrast. Every ethnic should do it.
I agree and this goes for both men and women.

• +1
I agree and this goes for both men and women.
I seethe when ethnics than. They fell for white propaganda. They are slaves to caucasians.

• +1
  • JFL
yes, full black Muslim girls, my fiancee is a caucasoid-leaning mulatta Muslim Arab
Mashallah. Does she have the typical negroid nose?

• +1
I seethe when ethnics than. They fell for white propaganda. They are slaves to caucasians.
how would you

• +1