Why im giga race and coloring pilled ( bluepilled nigtards stay AWAY )

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
Because I live in Iran
You might ask mortis, you retarded shitskin schizophernic abused dog, what does living inside a dystopian mega shithole have to do with jbw and white pill you shitfaced turd?
The answer is, iran is a very diverse country in terms of race. South easterns look identical or browner than curries, southerns and south westerns 95% are arab curry looking and 5% have colored eyes and are light skinned. North easterns look like chinks.Westerns look like Turks and slightly white passing, northern are very white passing with colored eyes and pale skin, and center mainly tehran(capital) is giga mixed where all people from different places in iran migrate here to work and live. This create a place where you have one giga white passing dude who looks nordic, one super duper curry looking guy and one arab looking guy all at the same time passing by at the same time in the tehran streets.
These are the brutal decimating pills I experienced in my life.

1) the lighter the skin the better. The browner you are the shittiet the treatments you get. Light skinned people get copliments all the time also get free stuff more specially if they are girls. As a man, if you have brown skin here ( like me) you will never experience teen love or can't date sub 25 girls because all they want is a white skinned guy with top tier collagen and youth indicators.
2)eye color pill, this one is the most decimating pill that gives me BRUTAL mental breakdowns every SINGLE day to the point that i scream and break things in my room. Poop eye cels( like me) have utterly lower smv than green eyecels or blue eyecels ( blue eyes is giga omega rare, i have seen less than 50 in my whole life irl). If you have green eyes here,it's like that green color adds 10 million$ to your bank account and I have seen how girls react around green eyed guys with normie or htn features( or light colored eyes in general)irl in the 3 universities I have been to also on streets or parks. It's so blackpilling that you need to go on medications to recover the scenes you saw earlier.

3) hair and beard. Gigers are utterly hated and laughed at here so they are at the bottom of hirachy. People dont see them as humans basically. Second comes black haircels (almost all men here) and first place goes to light brown hair dudes that have the highest smv because people with light hair usually have lighter skins and colored eyes here. See the vid.

This is the example of a white passing light skinned attractive male that gets the girls here.
Or these men
4) people are giga racist and don't hide it at all. In west racist behavior is "ethically" bad but here, its not so people act like their natural instincts toward subpar races( non white basically). Girls all the time bark about blue eyes, light skin and white men on social media and hate on brown skins or Asian features.they say they wish America invaded iran so they could marry white men on Twitter and get 1000000s of likes by females. They make threads like this: "guy is giga millionaire owns alot of properties but brown skinned. Would you marry him despite his brown skin?" Use google translate. Sabzeh means brown here.

In general white skinned men with top tier collagen get gfs very early, can date multiple girls and slay
On the other hands
Brown boys( like me) who have shit tier collagen(like me) have to wait until 40 to bux like a dog.
Race and coloring is EVERYTHING.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, lemonnz, bloomercel and 10 others
Mortis, you retarded shitskin schizophernic abused dog, what makes you think I'm gonna read all that?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, lemonnz, bloomercel and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, sportsmogger, lilith and 5 others
Mortis, you retarded shitskin schizophernic abused dog, what makes you think I'm gonna read all that?
Looks like you read the first paragraph then. Good start to your adhd treatments.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Gigers are utterly hated and laughed at here so they are at the bottom of hirachy. People font see them as humans basically.
Terrible news for the 3 gingers in Iran

• JFL
Reactions: Zaq, TsarTsar444, HarrierDuBois and 4 others
Terrible news for the 3 gingers in Iran
Brutal typo pilled. But anyways I have seen quite alot gingers here. They look disgusting tbh. Orange hair, eye brows, lashes and a weird sick like pale skin. I would say out of 500 people one is ginger.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, PoopyFaceTomatoNose and MoggingIsDaydream
  • +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, deadmanwalking and mortis
thank god i'm slightly lighter than average

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
Can I mog in Iran bro?

Attachments

• IMG_20240206_194809.jpg
    IMG_20240206_194809.jpg
    546.8 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and mortis
Water. European features and specifically phenotypes always have and always will be the most desired globally.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman tyrone and mortis
Majority of the people who deny phenopill here usually live in non-diverse countries like India

• +1
gandomi is a polite way of calling someone indian looking.
Cope. everyone is "sabze" by default, there are some light skin considered gandomi. then there is "sifid" :feelsohh: very rare breeds of Persians and Mazani.
basically white

1) the lighter the skin the better. The browner you are the shittiet the treatments you get. Light skinned people get copliments all the time also get free stuff more specially if they are girls. As a man, if you have brown skin here ( like me) you will never experience teen love or can't date sub 25 girls because all they want is a white skinned guy with top tier collagen and youth indicators.
Most white people wanna tan tho, explain that
2)eye color pill, this one is the most decimating pill that gives me BRUTAL mental breakdowns every SINGLE day to the point that i scream and break things in my room. Poop eye cels( like me) have utterly lower smv than green eyecels or blue eyecels ( blue eyes is giga omega rare, i have seen less than 50 in my whole life irl). If you have green eyes here,it's like that green color adds 10 million$ to your bank account and I have seen how girls react around green eyed guys with normie or htn features( or light colored eyes in general)irl in the 3 universities I have been to also on streets or parks. It's so blackpilling that you need to go on medications to recover the scenes you saw earlier.
Blackpilling ? Shit I'd exchange my green eyes for a top tier face structure anyday. You can literally wear color contacts daily to fix this shit or sunglasses
3) hair and beard. Gigers are utterly hated and laughed at here so they are at the bottom of hirachy. People dont see them as humans basically. Second comes black haircels (almost all men here) and first place goes to light brown hair dudes that have the highest smv because people with light hair usually have lighter skins and colored eyes here. See the vid
Hair transplant or coloring brother. I remember wanting to dye my light brown hair black or white once, so grateful I didnt do that shit jfl wouldve ruined my natural color or needed to get everything cut
View attachment 2726069
4) people are giga racist and don't hide it at all. In west racist behavior is "ethically" bad but here, its not so people act like their natural instincts toward subpar races( non white basically). Girls all the time bark about blue eyes, light skin and white men on social media and hate on brown skins or Asian features.they say they wish America invaded iran so they could marry white men on Twitter and get 1000000s of likes by females. They make threads like this: "guy is giga millionaire owns alot of properties but brown skinned. Would you marry him despite his brown skin?" Use google translate. Sabzeh means brown here.

In general white skinned men with top tier collagen get gfs very early, can date multiple girls and slay
On the other hands
Brown boys( like me) who have shit tier collagen(like me) have to wait until 40 to bux like a dog.
Just go in Europe where arabs and blacks are the sensation for young whores. Only issue is you have 0 choice for your archetype, black men can only look professionnal if they dont want to suffer racism or gangsta if they want some roastie pussy

Are there even natty stacies in Tehran or is every toilet a botched ogre babrie monstrosity?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and mortis
Iranians arent human

Cope. everyone is "sabze" by default, there are some light skin considered gandomi. then there is "sifid" :feelsohh: very rare breeds of Persians and Mazani.
basically white
where do you live?

Are there even natty stacies in Tehran or is every toilet a botched ogre babrie monstrosity?
rich are natty and gl. the ogre ones mainly are from southern tehran( the poorest areas)

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Psychophilly and mortis
my skin is white and some people told me i look khareji

im still gigaincel

yk whats crazy? my lightskin htn friend slays even tho he looks deathnic. t50 eyes + dark brown hair too

• JFL
Brutal typo pilled. But anyways I have seen quite alot gingers here. They look disgusting tbh. Orange hair, eye brows, lashes and a weird sick like pale skin. I would say out of 500 people one is ginger.
Kill ypurself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57356
my skin is white and some people told me i look khareji

im still gigaincel

yk whats crazy? my lightskin htn friend slays even tho he looks deathnic. t50 eyes + dark brown hair too
Pm pics.

• JFL
  • JFL
Because I live in Iran
You might ask mortis, you retarded shitskin schizophernic abused dog, what does living inside a dystopian mega shithole have to do with jbw and white pill you shitfaced turd?
The answer is, iran is a very diverse country in terms of race. South easterns look identical or browner than curries, southerns and south westerns 95% are arab curry looking and 5% have colored eyes and are light skinned. North easterns look like chinks.Westerns look like Turks and slightly white passing, northern are very white passing with colored eyes and pale skin, and center mainly tehran(capital) is giga mixed where all people from different places in iran migrate here to work and live. This create a place where you have one giga white passing dude who looks nordic, one super duper curry looking guy and one arab looking guy all at the same time passing by at the same time in the tehran streets.

3) hair and beard. Gigers are utterly hated and laughed at here so they are at the bottom of hirachy. People dont see them as humans basically. Second comes black haircels (almost all men here) and first place goes to light brown hair dudes that have the highest smv because people with light hair usually have lighter skins and colored eyes here. See the vid.
View attachment 2726069

This is the example of a white passing light skinned attractive male that gets the girls here.
Or these men

On the other hands
I always say this shit but .org members tell me to kys for being a cumskin wannabe. I know how it is man.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Wow I have all of those and I'm still a 10% bottom dweller

water, but you care about it more because you lack it the most

objectivly its 2-3 on importance

• +1
Because I live in Iran

View attachment 2726069

Or these men

On the other hands
Dnrd another bigger discovering jbw

I remember the time some guy translated tweets from iranian women on twitter on .is, it was so brutally blackpilling that I couldn’t sleep for days. I fear the power ethnic women will use unyieldingly when islam fizzles out :dafuckfeels:

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
I remember the time some guy translated tweets from iranian women on twitter on .is, it was so brutally blackpilling that I couldn’t sleep for days. I fear the power ethnic women will use unyieldingly when islam fizzles out :dafuckfeels:
Link of the is thread? Twitter is insanely blackpilled its insane.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
I fear the power ethnic women will use unyieldingly when islam fizzles out :dafuckfeels:
It's already fizzed out and 95% of males are incels now compared to 10 years ago when we didn't have instagram and most males had sane lives.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and bloomercel
Found it. I see worse everyday these tweets are nothing.

• So Sad
Reactions: lightskinbengali