Rate the small town i live in

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
Our city khansar is an ancient city dating back to Cyrus the great times. we are the most famous city for honey and tobacco.
one of the few cities in Iran that have their own unique ancient language. unfortunately idk but most Khansarians do.
it's the classic Persian.
17k population at max and most people know each other.

i love my town and it's part of the reason i don't feel like migrating from Iran. i want to establish a good permanent Job in my town and interact with people and be part of the town.

we have insane Springs and summers and fall and winters, one of most tourist haver cities in our province, because we kept the old classic and authentic houses and buildings.

some images from where i live:
%DA%A9%D9%88%DA%86%D9%87-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%BA-%D9%87%D8%A7%DB%8C-%D8%AE%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%B1.jpg

%D8%AE%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%B1.jpg

Khansar-Winter-1398-2020-10.jpg
35-2-1.jpg

we are in mountains and its so cold here. we are so high in terms of height in entry Iran and middle-east.
our house rn is literally half way through a mountain, when i go out i open door to a huge mountains. there isn't much flat surface.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, thereallegend, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
mirin

• Love it
Reactions: Psychophilly
@mortis @sub4 iranicel

sry, unignored. remmeber i ignored u the other day and told u to remind me to unignore later. i was high af then and u didnt take me srs
I am jealous, getting to live near mountains is a fucking dream

• Love it
Looks beautiful, towns mog cities hard ngl

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and Psychophilly
I am jealous, getting to live near mountains is a fucking dream
yeah and the part of the city where i live is the highest and closest to mountains, we are basically half way through mountain.
after 4pm it gets dark cuz huge mountains blocks the sun.
we have beautiful gardens, i will inherit a good garden from my dad in future and i want to take care of it and do gardening.

yeah and the part of the city where i live is the highest and closest to mountains, we are basically half way through mountain.
after 4pm it gets dark cuz huge mountains blocks the sun.
we have beautiful gardens, i will inherit a good garden from my dad in future and i want to take care of it and do gardening.
apadanas, any of them?

• +1
apadanas, any of them?
maybe, i'm not sure. i don't think so. those are too ancient and were made in big important cities.
we have buildings like this from safavid age tho
CH3nFfZyvKm9gsckJphNCv92bWwOkVoGRZBA4Ldk.jpeg

used to live in my grandfather house sth like this. my giga retarded dad and uncles didn't care about the building and didn't repair it, it collapsed 5 years ago from rain and snow.
it was at least 300 years old. walls of the house 70cm thick, was such a mogger fort tbh. i wish we could rebuild it.

maybe, i'm not sure. i don't think so. those are too ancient and were made in big important cities.
we have buildings like this from safavid age tho
CH3nFfZyvKm9gsckJphNCv92bWwOkVoGRZBA4Ldk.jpeg

used to live in my grandfather house sth like this. my giga retarded dad and uncles didn't care about the building and didn't repair it, it collapsed 5 years ago from rain and snow.
it was at least 300 years old. walls of the house 70cm thick, was such a mogger fort tbh. i wish we could rebuild it.
Love the architecture, mirin
I mean if I had money I would build something of european style, but that building mogs 100% of buildings built in the last 50 years

• +1
Another subhuman iranian that thinks hes white

good looking place