Cardio is euphoric

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Soul Trap Pilled. The devil is god.
Title

Can't wait to hit this jumprope and go for 20 cross rope things in a row without fucking up

Makes you feel like Bateman do some cardio

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Deleted member 29796
True, I once had something like an orgasm while doing cardio before while I was high. I like going hard though like 40-60 mins cycling or rowing keeping the HR really high (don't do this every day) and it produces the crazy high during and afterwards, but I still haven't got that orgasmic release again. I can't remember what I did that day.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Gaygymmaxx
True, I once had something like an orgasm while doing cardio before while I was high. I like going hard though like 40-60 mins cycling or rowing keeping the HR really high (don't do this every day) and it produces the crazy high during and afterwards, but I still haven't got that orgasmic release again. I can't remember what I did that day.
Nigga what the fuck no

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, Deleted member 29796 and ascension
Weightlifting can do the same. You just have to train hard and smart.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29796
I love sprinting, it feels amazing trying to run as fast as you possible can and attempting to maintain that speed.

I need to develop my upper body though I have a really narrow waist so if my legs get any bigger I’ll legit look trannymaxxed.

Going to spam lats, shoulders and back until I’m built like a Dorito