Even if I wanted to fix my life I cant

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

6'6 by 09/24 or death, girl feet connoisseur
title,. I’m 18 soon 19 and feel so behind on everything, can’t get a job, too late to go uni this year have to wait until next, I really wanted to work for a year at least so I can have some money for a test cycle, nutrition and rhino for when I go uni, i don’t want to be the invisible guy again I just need a bit more looks and I’ll start over again

Idk man haven’t been able to get any type of job, school is ending soon, parents are pissed I ain’t got any work, fuck do I just kms now or what ?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Pierrot
title,. I’m 18 soon 19 and feel so behind on everything, can’t get a job, too late to go uni this year have to wait until next, I really wanted to work for a year at least so I can have some money for a test cycle, nutrition and rhino for when I go uni, i don’t want to be the invisible guy again I just need a bit more looks and I’ll start over again

Idk man haven’t been able to get any type of job, school is ending soon, parents are pissed I ain’t got any work, fuck do I just kms now or what ?
Don’t KYS, get a shitty job if u can just to make money for surgery. Try to prepare UNI entrance and make it so that you have chance to get admitted, idk where u r from tho

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and <6PSLcel
fuck uni get a job save some money and learn things you like not things your suppose to do

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Don’t KYS, get a shitty job if u can just to make money for surgery. Try to prepare UNI entrance and make it so that you have chance to get admitted, idk where u r from tho
Uk, and I’ve been trying to get a job for fucking ages now, getting an interview is hard enough

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
fuck uni get a job save some money and learn things you like not things your suppose to do
You need a uni degree unfortunately for everything here, w/a one you almost cannot get any sort of work even a shit paying one

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot

U still young

• +1
You need a uni degree unfortunately for everything here, w/a one you almost cannot get any sort of work even a shit paying one
you dont need a degree to work at a retail or as a waiter

Wtf man here in France in Paris and around even the most low iq autist can get a job at a fast food or kebab to get a bit of money

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Uni is a waste of time, instead of the time you spend uni, learn valuable skill/s. Read books don't stop learning. I know it might sound cringe and bluepilled but knowledge really is power. 99% of the population(including those who go to uni) use the internet for consumption and comfort, learn to discipline yourself and use it for knowledge it really will help you

Uni is a waste of time, instead of the time you spend uni, learn valuable skill/s. Read books don't stop learning. I know it might sound cringe and bluepilled but knowledge really is power. 99% of the population(including those who go to uni) use the internet for consumption and comfort, learn to discipline yourself and use it for knowledge it really will help you
Ik uni on its own isn’t all that great, but the social aspect and building connections is what helps, that’s why I wanna work for a year, finish puberty get to 6’6 height, lean down and do some softmaxxes to become mid htn, then rhino and penis pumping for more smv, with that ilt will be easier with foids and making male friends , and then I’ll have a fuck ton of connections and opportunities

Dw im 18 and rotting with no friends, ull fs make it
I have no friends either, only some people I talk to online and that’s it, I don’t even have Snapchat or instagram 😅

• Love it
Reactions: arab_chink
Ik uni on its own isn’t all that great, but the social aspect and building connections is what helps, that’s why I wanna work for a year, finish puberty get to 6’6 height, lean down and do some softmaxxes to become mid htn, then rhino and penis pumping for more smv, with that ilt will be easier with foids and making male friends , and then I’ll have a fuck ton of connections and opportunities
Lol believe me its not like that, people really dont care but themselfs and also most networking is a meme since nobody really owes you anything

• +1
Reactions: Teddo23
I have no friends either, only some people I talk to online and that’s it, I don’t even have Snapchat or instagram 😅
Living my daily life:Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Lol believe me its not like that, people really dont care but themselfs and also most networking is a meme since nobody really owes you anything
True, another reason why I wanna go uni is to move out, my mother is fucking horrible, stunted me in so many ways

• So Sad

abarother your 18 ppl turn their life round at 40. Sustain good habits waking up early etc and focus on finding wht u want to do.

• +1
True, another reason why I wanna go uni is to move out, my mother is fucking horrible, stunted me in so many ways
Thats unfortunate to hear but trust me, dont try to expect peoples respect when you can build yourself first:)

• +1
Thats unfortunate to hear but trust me, dont try to expect peoples respect when you can build yourself first:)
I get what you mean I’m actively working on it, problem is how, for lack of a better term, “toxic” my household is, it’s very fucked up, if u want I can’t talk about that, like I said it’s stunted me in so many fucking ways I would be way less mentally ill had my mum been not even some perfect angel but 10% better

• So Sad
I get what you mean I’m actively working on it, problem is how, for lack of a better term, “toxic” my household is, it’s very fucked up, if u want I can’t talk about that, like I said it’s stunted me in so many fucking ways I would be way less mentally ill had my mum been not even some perfect angel but 10% better
Damn that sucks, are you planing on moving out and never seeing your mom soon?

Damn that sucks, are you planing on moving out and never seeing your mom soon?
When I’m able to: yes, idk if she is bipolar, but compared to my friends mums (back when I had irl friends) none of them acted like her, idk exactly how to phrase what she’s like but she basically doesn’t want me to grow in any sort of way, she doesn’t prevent me from doing stuff, but when I was younger and now she didn’t help me even if it was something easy but I needed her to do it

• So Sad
When I’m able to: yes, idk if she is bipolar, but compared to my friends mums (back when I had irl friends) none of them acted like her, idk exactly how to phrase what she’s like but she basically doesn’t want me to grow in any sort of way, she doesn’t prevent me from doing stuff, but when I was younger and now she didn’t help me even if it was something easy but I needed her to do it
Dang, sounds like an obsessive mom. same thing happened to my friend and now i cant talk to him for a year.

• So Sad