Castor Oil on eyebrows & eyelashes - 1 MONTH RESULTS (PICS)

Good eye area. Love your eyes color no homo.

• +1
Reactions: Over
castoroilbro, i use it too and have been using it for like half a year. I saw the biggest results in the first month after that my brows havent really got significantly better but im still using it cause why not.

• +1
24, I've been told i look 16-17 and got skin quality of 16 yo, I am prettyboymaxxed with JB appeal tbh
its cuz of eyebrows, eyelashes, and pale skin. if you fix all of those youll look your age i think.

• +1
L3revJl

• JFL
How has it been going OP, any updates?

Do you still use it daily?

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
I know it's been a long time, but how are your eyelashes? Does Castor oil work or is it cope?

I've been using cold pressed virgin castor oil twice a day (at morning and before sleep), every day.

• How to apply for eyebrows? Pour some oil on your fingers and run the oil left right then right left on eyebrows. At the end run it from down to up so that you curl your eyebrows like girls do.
  • How to apply for eyelashes? Pour very little oil on your finger and take some of it with other hand's finger. With eyes closed run your fingers from up to down from left to right from right to left through your eyelashes. At the end do movement from down to up so that you curl your eyelashes like girls do for extra halo, oil makes them stay curled for long time.

I see results irl better than on pictures. My eyebrows and lashes has gotten thicker but not yet denser. They are also darker than before.
Note that most people report results at least after a month! So I will keep doing this and make update thread later.
EE asf

• So Sad
Niggas eyebrows got thinner :feelskek:
GIF 220822 203410