Oral minox vs Oral castor oil

N1666

N1666

Kraken
Which one is more effective? Im trying to grow my eyebrows and eyelashes, I had good results from applying castor oil topically but it is annoying to apply every night. I also haven't applied it for 3 weeks and lost most of the gains.

• JFL
Reactions: DildoFaggins
There's oral castor oil 🤨🤨

There's oral castor oil 🤨🤨
It is just the standard castor oil you see, but you drink it instead. It is used as a laxative though when taken orally, but it can promote hair growth too.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
It is just the standard castor oil you see, but you drink it instead. It is used as a laxative though when taken orally, but it can promote hair growth too.
@Swarthy Knight what are you confused about

@Swarthy Knight what are you confused about
Not confused. Just never heard of that before until today. Pretty interesting

• +1
Reactions: N1666
topical minox makes my hair greasy i want oral but no one want to prescribe it to me

topical minox makes my hair greasy i want oral but no one want to prescribe it to me
There are users on here and reddit who take topical minox orally (in a cutaneous solution not the foam) and have had great results. It is relatively safe as the ingredients in the topical minox they use are things like water and alcohol.

If you're ever wondering which works better, natural or pharma, pharma always moggs

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: smoth and N1666
No, oral castor is a meme, It's just another oil, just use topical minox instead

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I'm convinced castor oil does nothing. I used it for like 6 months on my eye lashes and they didn't change AT ALL

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, lebronjames23, rubberduck and 1 other person
The oil from a nice warm McDonalds hamburger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and N1666