Most effective way to grow eyelashes?

N1666

N1666

Kraken
Oral minox is kicking my ass ngl, maybe it's just health anxiety but now I'm getting pain in my ribs which can be related to the heart. On top of that 2.5mg instantly gives me palpitations and other heart side effects, my body clearly doesn't like it so I'm just going to hop off.

It was working effectively to grow my eyelashes which is why I didn't want to get off it. The only other thing people recommend is castor oil, which isn't effective for growing lashes. Latisse also has many drawbacks

What else can I use? Rapidlash seems like a good option.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
askingquestionsandnotcheckingpreviousthreads.org

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tigrxs, panfacemogger, SensitiveYoungMan and 2 others
cry every night before you go to bed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan, LooksThinker and Deleted member 51781
Oral minox is the way tbh. Latisse works for many too, but it's topical which means that it's tedious as shit.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I've checked previous threads, it's all the same advice to use oral minox or latisse.
use latisse with vaseline around your eyes so it doesn't cause fat loss and use contacts so that it doesn't get into ur eyes and make them darkened, what other sides?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truecel12, liberiangrimreaper and N1666
Not sure if it's the most effective but you can use castor oil eyelash serum.

• +1
Oral minox is kicking my ass ngl, maybe it's just health anxiety but now I'm getting pain in my ribs which can be related to the heart. On top of that 2.5mg instantly gives me palpitations and other heart side effects, my body clearly doesn't like it so I'm just going to hop off.

It was working effectively to grow my eyelashes which is why I didn't want to get off it. The only other thing people recommend is castor oil, which isn't effective for growing lashes. Latisse also has many drawbacks

dont hop off.
stick the revive like fortnite and accept that its all in your head

dont hop off.
stick the revive like fortnite and accept that its all in your head
I put ine drop of topical minox in glass of water and i had heart palpations, headache adn throwing up last night when i went to sleep. If you body cant handle it stay away from that shit

• +1
I put ine drop of topical minox in glass of water and i had heart palpations, headache adn throwing up last night when i went to sleep. If you body cant handle it stay away from that shit
I envy the people who get no sides from it, every time I try something new for softmaxxing it never goes the way I intend jfl

• +1
Reactions: nofap

I envy the people who get no sides from it, every time I try something new for softmaxxing it never goes the way I intend jfl
Ascend or DEATH
Chad or DEATH

Chad or average You fucking choice, not mine

• JFL