Castor Oils Mechanisms in Relation to Botox and Fat Burning.

DrOtaku

DrOtaku

Silver
Everyone knows castor oil helps grow hair. The mechanism is believed to induce hair growth through Prostaglandin E2. It has also been found that Castor oil causes laxation of the bows and even uterus during birth. With this in mind we can safely say it reduces scalp tension (another believed cause of hair loss).

The mechanism I'm most worried about is why Castor oil is proving to be so effective at ridding gynocamastia and loose skin. Castor oil in this perspective is performing the same basic operations that a fat burner would. We really need to understand this mechanism ASAP because if we are putting this on our eyebrows everyday... we are really fucking ourselves over. In the instance there isn't a hormonal intervention taking place, and the oil is really just burning tissue, it is just burning through your eye hooding.

Another thing I dont understand about Castor oil is the laxation effects it gives tissues results on a tightening appearance. For instance a patient with gyno would have there nipples shrink from the tissue relaxing. When we think of tissue relaxing you would think gyno would get worse and sag. Assuming this is all correct, the cure for loose skin and gynocamastia would be a means of permanently relaxing the skin. The first substance that comes to mind is botox.

In the instance Castor oil is a weak version of botox, could botox be used for hairloss too?

I cannot find anything in regards to all these questions, but if you all know anything comment below
thanks

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 9511, TheCowFucker and 2 others
i might be misunderstanding and retarded but are you saying castor oil can be used for spot reduction of fat? like could i use it on buccinators and under chin

also i have mild gyno jfl so gonna try it for that thanks

i might be misunderstanding and retarded but are you saying castor oil can be used for spot reduction of fat? like could i use it on buccinators and under chin
also i have mild gyno jfl so gonna try it for that thanks
yeah no problem. Youll notice immediate temporary results. Be careful with clogging pores.

• +1
Reactions: malignant
Basically every product for eyebrows and eyelashes burn upper eyelid fat. Thats what its turning out to be.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310
So apply castor oil on brows and tits? Or just take orally...

yeah no problem. Youll notice immediate temporary results. Be careful with clogging pores.
Have you tried this long term and seen permanent results? Would temporary skin tightening not cause the skin to be less tight once the castor oil use is stopped?