Catfishing JB's as Nibba on tinder [Pictures included] [High Cortisol]

I'm surprised he thinks my face is only slightly above average. I don't really care about shit like that but u have to have at least a 7/10 face to pull that off. Some 6'4 wide ogre wouldn't be able to do that (I used to do tinder experiments with ogres so believe me ik)

Not true I've done that before but on Instagram tbh. Girls talk a lot online tbh.

Not true I've done that before but on Instagram tbh. Girls talk a lot online tbh.
What do you mean brah
Nibba has ascended so much that he has communed with God.
@Nibba
I am Catholic cel tbh. I only fuck my gf and don't touch any other chick or anything. I am thinking about making her wait till engagement before sex atm

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
What do you mean brah

I am Catholic cel tbh. I only fuck my gf and don't touch any other chick or anything. I am thinking about making her wait till engagement before sex atm
Don't you already fuck?

No u imbecile. I mean I'm stopping having sex. I've gotten close to getting her pregnant too many times. You have me on snap too dummy

Tbh ngl
Whats your snap tbh

engagement
:feelsmega::feelsgiga::feelswow::whatfeels::feelswhere:

@Afrikancel also retry these experiments at different heights and see what's the minimum height until foids stop treating him like that (note that tinder heights are inflated by 2 in on average too)

:feelsmega::feelsgiga::feelswow::whatfeels::feelswhere:

@Afrikancel also retry these experiments at different heights and see what's the minimum height until foids stop treating him like that (note that tinder heights are inflated by 2 in on average too)
Too much work ngl. This thread took me a few days to make. I have a life to live :feelshmm::feelshmm:

Post the photos you used of nibs, assuming nibba doesn't care ofc

After all those incel tinder experiments I feel unfazed by these. Just be GL

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Still not blackpilled that height matters online. I'm tall and bitches can't tell that if we don't meet irl. Did you have Nibba's height on the bio?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Still not blackpilled that height matters online. I'm tall and bitches can't tell that if we don't meet irl. Did you have Nibba's height on the bio?
Yea online is all about face unless you put like 6’2 on your bio but they won’t read that anyways since they swipe based on face right away

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 245
Tbh if I was as chaddy as nibba I wouldn't relegate my sex to only one girl. I'd fuck a young tight pussy every other day.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Tbh if I was as chaddy as nibba I wouldn't relegate my sex to only one girl. I'd fuck a young tight pussy every other day.
I would have a gf and still fuck a different girl everyday on the side as well

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, AntiSocial-Fakecel, dogtown and 1 other person
I would have a gf and still fuck a different girl everyday on the side as well
I might do that but I would keep her at a distance and only see her for sex. The minute she tries manipulating me or getting bitchy I'll dump her.

• +1
:ogre: I take back all the shit I give to ogremaxing :ogre:

:ogre: I take back all the shit I give to ogremaxing :ogre:
Ogremaxxing and facemaxxing is ideal for increasing your SMV. Gymcelling can increase your frame and lifts can if you can't afford surgery or can't afford a stack if you're young.

Ogremaxxing and facemaxxing is ideal for increasing your SMV. Gymcelling can increase your frame and lifts can if you can't afford surgery or can't afford a stack if you're young.
My height shit is working but it only works if I don't lift, I think the hgh goes to repairing the muscles instead. Until I make 6'6 its prettyboymaxing for me

My height shit is working but it only works if I don't lift, I think the hgh goes to repairing the muscles instead. Until I make 6'6 its prettyboymaxing for me
How old and what u take? I need more height badly :/

How old and what u take? I need more height badly :/
It would take me all fucking day to detail what I take and most importantly how I take it. When I have time I will make my hghmaxing thread along with evidence that it works and tag you in it.

Even if you don't lift your muscles still use it. All cells are targeted by hgh and igf-1. When you gymcel you need to increase your dose because you are bigger overall, and as a consequence the serum concentration is lowered.

Even if you don't lift your muscles still use it. All cells are targeted by hgh and igf-1. When you gymcel you need to increase your dose because you are bigger overall, and as a consequence the serum concentration is lowered.
I have no argument other than when I was lifting nothing worked for me at all. I'm gaining muscle pretty fast despite not lifting anyway. I assume that having your muscles "damaged" from lifting would attract more hgh to repair them

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and BornAgainChad
I have no argument other than when I was lifting nothing worked for me at all. I'm gaining muscle pretty fast despite not lifting anyway. I assume that having your muscles "damaged" from lifting would attract more hgh to repair them
View attachment 17291
Haha holy shit that's awesome.

But tbh I think that muscle cells do use more hgh when they're hypertrophying and dividing, but it's far too insignificant to affect blood serum levels. Body mass is what affects hgh and igf blood serum levels.

• +1
Haha holy shit that's awesome.

But tbh I think that muscle cells do use more hgh when they're hypertrophying and dividing, but it's far too insignificant to affect blood serum levels. Body mass is what affects hgh and igf blood serum levels.
Once I get a decent height like 6'1-6'2 maybe I will start lifting on mk and see if my gains slow. At this point I don't feel like I would ever need to because I am fucking jacked despite sitting down on my ass all day. Ibutamoren is legit and fuck Intel.Imperitive

It would take me all fucking day to detail what I take and most importantly how I take it. When I have time I will make my hghmaxing thread along with evidence that it works and tag you in it.
Ok cool I’ll be waiting for it tbh and you didn’t get any hair loss from mk or any of the other stuff?

Once I get a decent height like 6'1-6'2 maybe I will start lifting on mk and see if my gains slow. At this point I don't feel like I would ever need to because I am fucking jacked despite sitting down on my ass all day. Ibutamoren is legit and fuck Intel.Imperitive
I'd probably do the same as you tbh if I were still heightmaxxing. Heightmaxx first, then start gymcelling.

I used to take a hgh boosting stack of peptides when I was 16 to 17 but gave up because I hardly grew and it was a big money sink at the time. My bones are probably fused and that's why it didn't work. I think I might've increased my frame though so that's pretty nice.

• +1
Ok cool I’ll be waiting for it tbh and you didn’t get any hair loss from mk or any of the other stuff?
How would mk make you lose hair lol I wasn't aware of this when I signed up

No my hair is fine

• +1
The only thing that causes hair loss is stuff that fucks with your sex hormones. Peptides don't even touch those (or the effect is so tiny it's not even negligible.)

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Wincel
How would mk make you lose hair lol I wasn't aware of this when I signed up

No my hair is fine
The only thing that causes hair loss is stuff that fucks with your sex hormones. Peptides don't even touch those (or the effect is so tiny it's not even negligible.)
Ok good I’m 20 tho so it might be too late for me fuck :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
I am working on heightmaxing for closedplatecels but its an iffy topic and Oh god DrTony is viewing this thread its already over. I am doing autistic microfracture shit in addition so my plates could be closed and that might be the real reason I'm gaining height which would be even better. I am 17.5 officially tomorrow and still growing. I'm in the process of selecting a better aromatase inhibitor because I am growing so I suggest you do the same if you do make any gains.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and BornAgainChad
It really depends on your bone age and genetics bro. If you have a late puberty you still have a chance of height increase. But if not you can still probably framemaxx since those bones close much later.
I am working on heightmaxing for closedplatecels but its an iffy topic and Oh god DrTony is viewing this thread its already over. I am doing autistic microfracture shit in addition so my plates could be closed and that might be the real reason I'm gaining height which would be even better. I am 17.5 officially tomorrow and still growing. I'm in the process of selecting a better aromatase inhibitor because I am growing so I suggest you do the same if you do make any gains.
That's actually a very high IQ way of heightmaxxing. Doing LSJL to hit the growth plates increases cartilage tissue, and more cartilage = more bone growth. I thought of trying to heightmaxx through that imagined method but never experimented with it because parents were bitching about me wasting my money.

You are currently partaking in an experiment that I never dreamt of carrying out myself.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Coping
That's actually a very high IQ way of heightmaxxing. Doing LSJL to hit the growth plates increases cartilage tissue, and more cartilage = more bone growth. I thought of trying to heightmaxx through that imagined method but never experimented with it because parents were bitching about me wasting my money.

You are currently partaking in an experiment that I never dreamt of carrying out myself.
I don't do LSJL LOL I literally take a fucking brick and smash up my legs before going to bed. (not every day of course) But thanks for the idea, I will actually start LSJL now.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
I don't do LSJL LOL I literally take a fucking brick and smash up my legs before going to bed. (not every day of course) But thanks for the idea, I will actually start LSJL now.
That's actually the same concept that LSJL relies on. There's a method called "dumbbell tapping". The name is self-explanatory.

• +1
It really depends on your bone age and genetics bro. If you have a late puberty you still have a chance of height increase. But if not you can still probably framemaxx since those bones close much later.

I would still take frame gains tbh what would you use for that?

The same protocol that you would use to increase height tbh.

Oh forgot to mention my frame is growing as well

Even my fucking balls look a little bigger

Elect me president and I will replace the chemicals in the water that are turning the frogs gay with mk677
THIS THREAD HAS BEEN HIGHJACKED BY COPING MANLET GANG

• +1
Reactions: kobecel