Catfishing JB's as Nibba on tinder [Pictures included] [High Cortisol]

I bashed them so many times over there telling them they're worthless and ugly nerds that I'd bully irl that they went off the deep end

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and dogtown
I bashed them so many times over there telling them they're worthless and ugly nerds that I'd bully irl that they went off the deep end

They can’t accept the fact that your ‘bad personality’ attracts girls, IT cucks are so deluded

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
They can’t accept the fact that your ‘bad personality’ attracts girls, IT cucks are so deluded
Yeah I'm a piece of shit but it doesn't matter. I've always been like this tho

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
No u imbecile. I mean I'm stopping having sex. I've gotten close to getting her pregnant too many times. You have me on snap too dummy

Tbh ngl
make her go on bc

If he's a 9 on normie scale, he is 7 PSL -> Chad-lite.

People are trying to dox me actually so I cant
:feelsmega::feelsgiga::feelswow: I should delete my rate me thread. If they are trying to dox you who knows if anyone else is in a risky place.

:feelsmega::feelsgiga::feelswow: I should delete my rate me thread. If they are trying to dox you who knows if anyone else is in a risky place.
I antagonize them every day ofc they hate me

Send me the tinder pics of ogreboy @Afrikancel @Nibba i wanna try out tinder with gold what pics are needed to not look like an aspie

Send me the tinder pics of ogreboy @Afrikancel @Nibba i wanna try out tinder with gold what pics are needed to not look like an aspie
I took basement selfies and whatever the fuck else it doesn't matter lol
Should I take pic of piss corner at work?

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
I took basement selfies and whatever the fuck else it doesn't matter lol
Should I take pic of piss corner at work?
Have you progressed?

Just ruin ur phone bro
Obviously just print something out you mong i didnt want you to piss on your phone lol :feelskek::feelskek:

How's it ropefuel for you ogre you're at the same looks level as Nibba :ogre:
Tenor 1

Im thinking of trying tinder gold in the us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
View attachment 17606
The US isn't a good place for tinder, but better than doing it in a place like Germany I guess.
Im thinking of a major us city. I dont really wanna use tinder where i live cus im dont wanna get recognized.
AF003393 00
Do you like my new shrek gifs btw

• +1
You will have to ask nibba for them. I don't share pics of other users.

@Nibba

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
@Mansnob suicide fuel for u

• +1

It’s not our fault neither.
She is acting like if we would somehow have a chance to grow.
Like if it was controlled by our own will.
Sure we can speed up growing,but when talking about height too,most of it is genetics.
Stupid fucking femoid cunts

It’s not our fault neither.
She is acting like if we would somehow have a chance to grow.
Like if it was controlled by our own will.
Sure we can speed up growing,but when talking about height too,most of it is genetics.
Stupid fucking femoid cunts
Take HGH if your plates are open homie. Don't mind tinder thots man

@Extra Chromosome @jefferson
Reminder I can get sex with the click of a button. CRY FOR ME DOGS

Nibba is not a Slayer

Lol cry cry cry. Doesn't matter if I don't fuck these women (because I fuck my hot ass girlfriend every time I see her and don't need hoes) I have the ABILITY to.

Lol cry cry cry. Doesn't matter if I don't fuck these women (because I fuck my hot ass girlfriend every time I see her and don't need how's) I have the ABILITY to.
Cope it's ogre you're an ugly manlet framecel with the voice of an infant

Lol cry cry cry. Doesn't matter if I don't fuck these women (because I fuck my hot ass girlfriend every time I see her and don't need hoes) I have the ABILITY to.
No need to take my shitposts seriously.
I am only here for research and science.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Cope it's ogre you're an ugly manlet framecel with the voice of an infant
Still mog those two faggots into Oblivion with minimal effort

• +1

Lol cry cry cry. Doesn't matter if I don't fuck these women (because I fuck my hot ass girlfriend every time I see her and don't need how's) I have the ABILITY to.

lay count = 1.
slayer = false.

sorry brah

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Don't know what they look like but it's legit over for @itsOVER

Cuz its not even mainly your accomplishment, its genetics on 95%.

• +1
you wrote :cage: in a convo

• JFL
lay count = 1.
slayer = false.

sorry brah

bro

I am Catholic cel tbh. I only fuck my gf and don't touch any other chick or anything. I am thinking about making her wait till engagement before sex atm

Nibber is a paragon of restraint if this is true. He's doing exactly the right thing; don't try to lead him astray. If more Chads behaved liked this, every hole wouldn't be multiply deflowered by the time it hits 17.

I only fuck my gf

thinking about making her wait till engagement before sex
Wait so your gonna stop fucking her, buy her a ring then start fucking her again. What purpose does this serve?

Hot ass?

Maybe you could post a pic of her to prove this claim. The coping and spluttering about why exactly you can't do this is gonna be fun. But we both know the true reason why. :)

You don't have the ability to do shit buddyboyo, and even if you did it wouldn't matter, because potential without action is worthless. Your claims are just like those of guys in dead end jobs claiming they could have worked for NASA if they wanted but were just too lazy - utterly baseless, and means nothing even if true - they're still failures, just like you are.

Your latest cope about muh Catholism is similar to all those curries and arabs who are incel but cope with muh Islam. And in your case it's a laughable defence, given you've actually had sex - indicatin you weren't holding out for religious reasons, you just failed to find a girl who would open her legs for you before. Just confirms you're a failed Catholic as well as a failure with women.

• +1
Tfw I'll probably never have this in my lifetime ?