Cause of my recession ?

randomop

randomop

🏴‍☠️Yay!
I don’t understand what’s my cause if recession but this is my theory

I thumb sucked till 5 years of age and only for a little bit at night , because I took out my finger out at night my mouth opened at night , I stoped in thumb sucking and didn’t keep my tongue to the palate , leading to recession. Until the age of 13 I still sometimes mouth breathed especially by just opening my mouth or when doing physical activity.

At the same time parents haven’t noticed I was mouth breathing so maybe this is false , just a theory

It has to be my fault , I blame it on me

I fucking hate myself and I’m full of guilt that I ruined my face and I could of been a Chadlite with an amazing Lower third like my dad. I’m full of rage

Trying everything before getting Bimax

I can’t be happy , I’m just here to suffer with my jaw.

Jaw is law

Anybody out there and to their future kids don't do the same mistakes as me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Amadeus
brb trying to find the cause of your recession

C22832af735e08417fd19f8f753b8364

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Debetro and randomop
I don’t understand what’s my cause if recession but this is my theory

I thumb sucked till 5 years of age and only for a little bit at night , because I took out my finger out at night my mouth opened at night , I stoped in thumb sucking and didn’t keep my tongue to the palate , leading to recession. Until the age of 13 I still sometimes mouth breathed especially by just opening my mouth or when doing physical activity.

At the same time parents haven’t noticed I was mouth breathing so maybe this is false , just a theory

It has to be my fault , I blame it on me

I fucking hate myself and I’m full of guilt that I ruined my face and I could of been a Chadlite with an amazing Lower third like my dad. I’m full of rage

Trying everything before getting Bimax

I can’t be happy , I’m just here to suffer with my jaw.

Jaw is law

Anybody out there and to their future kids don't do the same mistakes as me
There is nothing else you can do then just getting Bimax but before posting a pic no one can tell if you need Bimax or can cope with other things

There is nothing else you can do then just getting Bimax but before posting a pic no one can tell if you need Bimax or can cope with other things