CBD can work wonders guys

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Today for the first time I took a super high dose (300mg) from a potent tincture. I have been so chill all day lol, it's like being high but your thinking is actually enhanced and erased my anxiety. It's not cheap though, a 12,000mg tincture can cost 150-300 dollars. Imo it's worth the cost for sure if you need it to relax or sleep or socialize etc.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 7580
@Biggdink It feels serotonergic and GABAergic, which I believe both have been found in research. Very profound effects honestly

Hmm never tried it, would rather spend it on some gas instead cause it's cheaper. It's it better than thc in your opinion?

Hmm never tried it, would rather spend it on some gas instead cause it's cheaper. It's it better than thc in your opinion?
THC is not something you should use regularly. It will reduce your motivation and impair your long term memory, and could even lead to paranoia or schizophrenia in extreme cases. Other cannabinoids like CBD and CBG do the complete opposite and have antioxidant and neurogenesis effects

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
THC is not something you should use regularly. It will reduce your motivation and impair your long term memory, and could even lead to paranoia or schizophrenia in extreme cases. Other cannabinoids like CBD and CBG do the complete opposite and have antioxidant and neurogenesis effects
Fuck bro been smoking 24/7 for years. No wondered I'm so fucked up. I have a drug test soon for a job too and I'm about to finesse it with some quickfix. Have you had experience using fake piss? I'm kinda nervouse bout doing it.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Fuck bro been smoking 24/7 for years. No wondered I'm so fucked up. I have a drug test soon for a job too and I'm about to finesse it with some quickfix. Have you had experience using fake piss? I'm kinda nervouse bout doing it.
I literally do drug urine testing and other drug tests as a job. Lmao

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
It's not a death sentence lol, but if you want to reverse damage it's good to do whatever is proven to repair the brain and grow new neurons ie neurogenesis and live a healthy lifestyle and good sleep etc

• +1
I literally do drug urine testing and other drug tests as a job. Lmao
Wait so you test urine? Will quickfix work? I read that it works for many.

Wait so you test urine? Will quickfix work? I read that it works for many.
I am a collector. Fake urine is hit or miss. I can def tell the difference and I've had to tell people they need to drink water and wait 30 min so they give us another sample because there's reason for suspicion. So depends on the testing site and then the lab is another thing to worry about

• +1
I am a collector. Fake urine is hit or miss. I can def tell the difference and I've had to tell people they need to drink water and wait 30 min so they give us another sample because there's reason for suspicion. So depends on the testing site and then the lab is another thing to worry about
It's for preemployment, so Ion think they'll be too strict about it. Seems like many passed wit it so Imma go wit it bruh thx

• +1
It's for preemployment, so Ion think they'll be too strict about it. Seems like many passed wit it so Imma go wit it bruh thx
Its worth the shot tbh

• +1
i use full spectrum with cbd to thc in the ratio 2:1. It works wonders.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back