CELEBS WITH THE BEST HAIR GENES LIST.

nuclearlooksmaxxer

nuclearlooksmaxxer

Bronze
Let us start with khabib and zayn malik, both have incredible hair genes and will never be visited by the norwood reaper.

interesting thing is khabib's dad was receding but he's not.

moving on let's the probably the man with the best hair ive seen at such an old age, 40th president of the USA Ronald Reagan, man had nw0 even in his 90s

impeccable genetics.

now moving on we have a ufc fighter Alex Pereira, perfect hairline even in his 30s

i can name much more but im lazy so you can name others i missed, remember these guys will never have a "bad hair day"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, LooksThinker and Autismcel
Most of Hollywood oldcels are on fin.

But the examples your came up with are excluded from the generalization.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and CoreSchizo
Most of Hollywood oldcels are on fin.

But the examples your came up with are excluded from the generalization.
yeah they'll never need fin or anything like that, its in their 🧬🧬

hector bellerin

I have a very minor genetic widows peak but idc I’m getting that shit filled in with grafts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Autismcel
I have a very minor genetic widows peak but idc I’m getting that shit filled in with grafts
Same, except that it's not that minor and my forehead is huge as fuck lmao

If i reced I'll just :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
You really didn't include brad Pitt or dellisola?

Same, except that it's not that minor and my forehead is huge as fuck lmao

If i reced I'll just :feelswhy:
Brutal my dad still has a full head of hair at 52 and my grandpa from my moms side has a full head of hair at 70 no recession whatsoever

• Woah
Reactions: Autismcel
Apparently great hair genes is having negative Norwood Minecraft looking ahhh

Let us start with khabib and zayn malik, both have incredible hair genes and will never be visited by the norwood reaper.

View attachment 2829831View attachment 2829832

interesting thing is khabib's dad was receding but he's not.
View attachment 2829833

moving on let's the probably the man with the best hair ive seen at such an old age, 40th president of the USA Ronald Reagan, man had nw0 even in his 90s
View attachment 2829835

impeccable genetics.

now moving on we have a ufc fighter Alex Pereira, perfect hairline even in his 30s

View attachment 2829836

i can name much more but im lazy so you can name others i missed, remember these guys will never have a "bad hair day"
more mma fighters have good hair genes than u think. they shave it down tho. sean strickland too
good hairline.

more mma fighters have good hair genes than u think. they shave it down tho. sean strickland too
View attachment 2829867good hairline.
i know yeah, i can name tons of ufc fighters, khamzat, makachev, gilbert burns etc. good portions of fighters have top tier hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66616
hector bellerin
suarez, ronaldo, lewandowski , messi. best players got the best hair genes ngl not a coincidence good genes come in package

Apparently great hair genes is having negative Norwood Minecraft looking ahhh
better than receding hair, you'll be comfortable knowing you can rock any hairstyle you want and never worry about anything