Chad can choose all three (female attributes triangle)

xtremfailer

xtremfailer

Silver
Let's establish the female attributes triangle: face, body, age

Provided he has decent height (5'10+ for chad, 6'+ for HTN, 6'2+ for MTN, 6'4+ for LTN):

Chad can choose all three
HTN can choose two
MTN can choose one
LTN can choose none, he must betabuxx (6'4 minimum height required to betabuxx single moms in 2024)

Now, even chad will struggle bagging a stacy that displays the three attributes. The more attributes are simultaneously present, the worse the best outcome will be. Therefore, three simultaneous attributes most likely will correspond to a young htb with great body. Two simultaneous attributes can correspond to: htb with great body but roastie, young htb without great body or young mtb (or below) with great body. One simultaneous attribute can correspond to: roastie stacy without great body, roastie htb with great body, young mtb (or below) without great body.

All options represent the best outcome for each case. Regarding face, one is said to be able to choose face if it is at least htb.

Great body: high E body (good tits, good ass, feminine frame).

Status and money are assumed to be average for all cases.

This theory can be developed further by defining the body features in a more detailed way, and also by defining age intervals. So, for example, subtriangles can be defined: body (ass, tits, frame); age: (18-25, 25-30, +30). But this is too complex in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, ConfusedBolivian, LooksThinker and 3 others
No one cares

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and try2beme
Extremely optimistic

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I made your list better

1 looks
2 promiscuity
3 age

(Bonus #4 is Intelligence cuz I can’t stand regarded foids but maybe that’s just me)

I made your list better

1 looks
2 promiscuity
3 age

(Bonus #4 is Intelligence cuz I can’t stand regarded foids but maybe that’s just me)
promiscuity and age are correlated in most cases. Also, you don't want a 30 yo virgin either. Maximal age retaining virginity has to lie within the young age range (18-25). My list is based on experience and observation. As as tall HTN, I was able to secure young htbs and stacies with slender bodies (not great bodies, small tits and flat ass). If they had had great bodies they would have never glanced in my direction. I also had a ltr with a stacy with great body but she was a 35+ single mom. Friends of mine that are tall chads were able to secure all three. As a subchad you always have to compromise at least one attribute. Chad usually gets all three but if he is average in status he has to search for htb face for the ltr to work.

Stfu prick

promiscuity and age are correlated in most cases. Also, you don't want a 30 yo virgin either. Maximal age retaining virginity has to lie within the young age range (18-25). My list is based on experience and observation. As as tall HTN, I was able to secure young htbs and stacies with slender bodies (not great bodies, small tits and flat ass). If they had had great bodies they would have never glanced in my direction. I also had a ltr with a stacy with great body but she was a 35+ single mom. Friends of mine that are tall chads were able to secure all three. As a subchad you always have to compromise at least one attribute. Chad usually gets all three but if he is average in status he has to search for htb face for the ltr to work.
Define average status

• +1
Reactions: xtremfailer
decent job and social projection but not rich and famous
I wonder why these days prettyboys and not Maesthetic chads (including robust prettyboys) get stacies.

• +1
Reactions: xtremfailer

Provided he has decent height (5'10+ for chad, 6'+ for HTN, 6'2+ for MTN, 6'4+ for LTN):

HTN can choose two
MTN can choose one
LTN can choose none, he must betabuxx (6'4 minimum height required to betabuxx single moms in 2024)

Now, even chad will struggle bagging a stacy that displays the three attributes. The more attributes are simultaneously present, the worse the best outcome will be. Therefore, three simultaneous attributes most likely will correspond to a young htb with great body. Two simultaneous attributes can correspond to: htb with great body but roastie, young htb without great body or young mtb (or below) with great body. One simultaneous attribute can correspond to: roastie stacy without great body, roastie htb with great body, young mtb (or below) without great body.

All options represent the best outcome for each case. Regarding face, one is said to be able to choose face if it is at least htb.

This theory can be developed further by defining the body features in a more detailed way, and also by defining age intervals. So, for example, subtriangles can be defined: body (ass, tits, frame); age: (18-25, 25-30, +30). But this is too complex in my opinion.
Dnrd

HTN can choose two
MTN can choose one

Low iq