Chad experiences I’ve had at 14

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
Two girls dapped me up and one told the other not to dap me up then they started verbally fighting

They were both high e and big booty Ebonies

I stayed quiet with a cillian murphy face and walked to class

Two short girls in highschool did that ghetto booty cheek turned pose standing close in front of me so people would notice our height differences

Two different times, both of which my height was brought up in the conversation

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: bloomercel, shizuku11111, datboijj and 4 others
Fag

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, bloomercel, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
congrats bro, you mog my 28 year old incel experience. When I was your age, I was running ghey ass pua cringe on girls. It seems they take a liking to you already without you really doing anything.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, bloomercel, Lokki and 12 others
congrats bro, you mog my 28 year old incel experience. When I was your age, I was running ghey ass pua cringe on girls. It seems they take a liking to you already without you really doing anything.

Ye but i want to take their butts, are they too young or something? I feel like if they lived near me i would immediately take their butt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, MoggerGaston, anitalooksmax and 2 others
Don’t believe him bro, all 14 year olds spend time outside

Ye but i want to take their butts, are they too young or something? I feel like if they lived near me i would immediately take their butt
you could try talking to them n shut, don't you guys have clubs or something. Join a sports team maybe.

Two girls dapped me up and one told the other not to dap me up then they started verbally fighting

Two short girls in highschool did that ghetto booty cheek turned pose standing close in front of me so people would notice our height differences

You said something about meeting a woman in a bus right?

Don’t believe him bro, all 14 year olds spend time outside
yea he could be an old ass neckbeard for all I know. I'm just trusting his word n shut.

you could try talking to them n shut, don't you guys have clubs or something. Join a sports team maybe.
No one nt joins clubs in 2024. So ur saying im going to get some butt by joining the basketball team?

take HGH to heightmaxx

yea he could be an old ass neckbeard for all I know. I'm just trusting his word n shut.
Why would i lie jfl 😭 u really think anyone nt goes outside or joins clubs

No one nt joins clubs in 2024. So ur saying im going to get some butt by joining the basketball team?
fk i don't know neeguh, just do something before you get all old and high school is over before you know it.

Everyone ran Pua during hs

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Why would i lie jfl 😭 u really think anyone nt goes outside or joins clubs
idk neeguh, i vaguely remember kids joining clubs when i was in school. And that was like 10 years ago lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and Clavicular
U cant trust people brooo!!!! Its the best way for anyone to take advantage!!!!

no one gives a fuck delete this thread

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Go back to doing your HW

U cant trust people brooo!!!! Its the best way for anyone to take advantage!!!!
yea true i guess i have no way of knowing who this rhinoplasty dude is

Give some tips on how to gain butt from interactions
try to be friends or some shut, get em alone then do some light kino or some shut

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
you tripping neeguh, i don't know what movie shut you talking about
in 4chan/tv/ they call movies they like "kino"

my lord will you shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
because ur a combo of unfunny, low iq, and i cant stand ur avi of that ugly ass cat. please take ur ass back to tiktok and stop making these annoying threads

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and dragomaxxer

Chad fantasy fetish

because ur a combo of unfunny, low iq, and i cant stand ur avi of that ugly ass cat. please take ur ass back to tiktok and stop making these annoying threads
Explain how im low iq

Users who are viewing this thread

Back