Chad experiences I’ve had at 14

Chad fantasy fetish
I may not be a Chad or Wtv, but everything i said in the thread is 100% true stories from real life.

How would i lie about them? Cope

I may not be a Chad or Wtv, but everything i said in the thread is 100% true stories from real life.

How would i lie about them? Cope
ig

There black so not really impressive

Two girls dapped me up and one told the other not to dap me up then they started verbally fighting

They were both high e and big booty Ebonies

I stayed quiet with a cillian murphy face and walked to class

Two short girls in highschool did that ghetto booty cheek turned pose standing close in front of me so people would notice our height differences

Two different times, both of which my height was brought up in the conversation
damn yung blud you are 14 and this is all the action youre getting? ouch bro

damn yung blud you are 14 and this is all the action youre getting? ouch bro
When did i say this is all? Cope with ur subhuman life jfl

Two girls dapped me up and one told the other not to dap me up then they started verbally fighting

They were both high e and big booty Ebonies

I stayed quiet with a cillian murphy face and walked to class

Two short girls in highschool did that ghetto booty cheek turned pose standing close in front of me so people would notice our height differences

Two different times, both of which my height was brought up in the conversation
B

Meanwhile I'm 22 and never had a gf, some people just were blessed in life

Meanwhile I'm 22 and never had a gf, some people just were blessed in life
I never had an official ltr either i get interactions but I still don’t get to crack into their butt

@NorwoodAscender still dont understand why retard users like these arent banned, one your posts become more than 2.5x more or some num like that than your rep you should get a non permanent or even permaban ngl

seriously whats the point of letting these users stay its just braindead 14 year olds with 0 cognitive ability that think that spamming or making stupid threads like this is funny.

jfl at him bragging his chad experience cause he got dabbed up by two ebonies too, first of all its most likely tales. second of all chad isnt approached by ebonies because they now their place people dont approach people that are more than 2 standard deviations away from them in SMV.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
@NorwoodAscender still dont understand why retard users like these arent banned, one your posts become more than 2.5x more or some num like that than your rep you should get a non permanent or even permaban ngl

seriously whats the point of letting these users stay its just braindead 14 year olds with 0 cognitive ability that think that spamming or making stupid threads like this is funny.

jfl at him bragging his chad experience cause he got dabbed up by two ebonies too, first of all its most likely tales. second of all chad isnt approached by ebonies because they now their place people dont approach people that are more than 2 standard deviations away from them in SMV.
His brain will get fried browsing here long enough anyways so

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
His brain will get fried browsing here long enough anyways so

gonna be interesting seeing the results of the 14 year olds that started posting here in 2024, i give it 1 year max before we start seeing the permanent effects of the brainmelt

never understood schizoposting or making stupid threads like these whatsoever i hope OP understands his posts are a massive truecel trait lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: needhollowcheeks and autistic_tendencies

Dnr + cope

TLDR; cope

TLDR; cope
the fact you responded to my shit again just to bump your thread while still saying the same thing is ridiculous

its over for you bud

the fact you responded to my shit again just to bump your thread while still saying the same thing is ridiculous

its over for you bud
Dnr

• JFL
ebonies don’t count as slays

gonna be interesting seeing the results of the 14 year olds that started posting here in 2024, i give it 1 year max before we start seeing the permanent effects of the brainmelt
Saying this while i went through my 4th cum dump while ur living around and shitting inside ur shoe box sized basement

Last edited:
Saying this while i went through my 4th cum dump while he’s living around shitting inside her shoe boxes sized basement

what does this even mean? ur oneitis gets on her knees for me btw

Focus on Fortnite man

• JFL
Reactions: viniciz

It’s so sad that you had to simplify two big booty curly head lightskin women fighting on dapping me up into two ebonies handshaking me

Pathetic projecting incel trait, like saying sex is just sticking a slab of meat into a a glove

Ur a loser

It’s so sad that you had to simplify two big booty curly head lightskin women fighting on dapping me up into two ebonies handshaking me

Pathetic projecting incel trait, like saying sex is just sticking a slab of meat into a a glove

Ur a loser

dnrd, you tried to brag about an interaction with ebonies jfl

truecel activities buddy

dnrd, you tried to brag about an interaction with ebonies jfl

truecel activities buddy
Dnrd = read every single molecule im just losing the argument

• Woah
Meanwhile HTNs get approached on the street for their Instagram and have sex with girls they've just met.

tales from some random hood

Cope, im underaged and u sound retarded
Posts1,076Reputation407

Again, typical moron response: "cope".

When you think girls dapping you up means you're anything above the ltn you are. I'm not the one coping son.

Posts1,076Reputation407

When you think girls dapping you up means you're anything above the ltn you are. I'm not the one coping son.
Typical low sentient npc incel trait = watering down interactions

Two girls fighting over who gets to dap me up = two girls dapping me up

Having sex = sticking a slab of meat into a wet hole

Another incel trait, projecting “Ltn”

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Posts1,076Reputation407

Hush mode incel

2 replies. Don't worry. Girls will let you know you're a ltn. I don't have to.

Chad fucks. Narcy ltn daps.
Autistic Subhuman in my replies + dnr

Girls flirt for fun but it’s easy to tell if they’re taking the piss. Especially in school they flirt with everyone for bantz

• +1
Girls flirt for fun but it’s easy to tell if they’re taking the piss. Especially in school they flirt with everyone for bantz
“Taking the piss” dnr after that non nt phrase

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back