Chad is just pathetic and useless as is an incel

Deleted member 5746

Deleted member 5746

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
Dont get me wrong, of course a Chad is very very privileged compared to an incel. Chad is living life on easy mode whereas incel on nightmare mode.
However, both chad and incel are equally pathetic.
I feel no respect for chads, in fact I feel no respect for any man. How can I respect a male? The meaning of life is to create more life, and can a Chad bear a child? No - he can't. So JFL at his looks, JFL at his height. He'd have an easy time getting laid, sure, but he's still disposable. There is not a shortage of dick. One man can impregnate 100s of women. Chads are just as pathetic and sad as incels are. All men are.
And I dont disagree, of course a chad has a much better life than does an incel! He even has a better life than an average girl does! But he is still pathetic at the end of the day, because an average girl can bear a child and thus fulfil the meaning of life - and chad can't. Chad is disposable, replacable. Chad and incel play the same game, the only difference is that Chad wins and incel loses.
But women, they play a completely different game.
Life as a XY is not life at all. No amount of slaying will change the brutality of being worthless in the grand scheme of things.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 4797, WadlowMaxxing and 5 others
If I ever reproduce, and it turns out that I have a male child, I will force my woman to abort it.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 4612, MusicMaxxingMidget and 6 others
Shit post

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 6380 and Deleted member 9391

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and TheChosenChad
This nigga down bad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 5698 and 2 others
This nigga down bad

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Good post, 95% of men are indeed disposable, brutal blackpill

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9787
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 8853 and thickdickdaddy27
100% of men are disposable.
disposable in the sense they're not worth passing on their genes. 100% being disposable is kind of a ridiculous claim lol

• +1
disposable in the sense they're not worth passing on their genes. 100% being disposable is kind of a ridiculous claim lol
No, most men in modern society pass on their genes jfl. Something like 90% of men reproduce.
But the fact that you aren't capable of bearing a child, and all u can do is give sperm - which can be replaced by any other male, whereas a womb can't - is what makes you as a man pathetic. Regardless of what you fucking look like. I feel pity for David Gandy even.

• So Sad
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Over for many men

• So Sad
just coom™

Yeah but everyone here would much rather be a chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Human life is reproducing, thats why it exists
That's retarded. That's the fundamental of carrying on existence only. Otherwise you'd just die once you had reproduced

cope bc if you were given a choice to be male or female you would choose male in the end

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 6380
Umm no the fuck I wouldn't lol
😂😂😂 bro, foids are easily replaceable, submissive and once impregnated they're locked up for 1 man for 9 months but keep coping for me

😂😂😂 bro, foids are easily replaceable, submissive and once impregnated they're locked up for 1 man for 9 months but keep coping for me
How are foids replaceable? A village with 9men and one foid will die out. A village with 1 man and 9 foids will thrive. A man can pump out sperm every day, there is way too much sperm than is needed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 6380
How are foids replaceable? A village with 9men and one foid will die out. A village with 1 man and 9 foids will thrive. A man can pump out sperm every day, there is way too much sperm than is needed
youre weird bro, end of

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Yeah OP has a point

Realistically a Chad won't be replaced though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 5746
Yeah OP has a point

Realistically a Chad won't be replaced though
indeed indeed. But what are the odds your male child will be a chad? Like 1/10?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
100% of men are disposable.

@Proex @fonzee98 @rightfulcel @FastBananaCEO @RAITEIII

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 4464 and Deleted member 6723

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 5189

View attachment 933540

@Proex @fonzee98 @rightfulcel @FastBananaCEO @RAITEIII
Never thought of toilets as anything superior. I believe they even have less intelligence than men on average. Dont think of them as particularly useful

• +1
Simp, all human species survival is dependent on men.

• +1