• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, IAMNOTANINCEL, ElTruecel and 12 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, ElTruecel, Hernan and 5 others
Chad or not, he did a good thing

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Hernan, sudanguy and 5 others
Bullying is an estrogenic trait. True masculinity is all about heroism and standing up for what's right.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, Heinrich Schmidt, IAMNOTANINCEL and 12 others
that’s a lie, chad is indeed a bully

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
Nah massive cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel, datboijj and Manletmachine
Bullying is an estrogenic trait. True masculinity is all about heroism and standing up for what's right.
Morality doesn't exist nature. It's kill or be killed. Conquer or be conquered.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG, fuxkdakikez, SidharthTheSlayer and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan and mvp2v1
Cos beating up a disabled kid is sick as fuck... No well adjusted decent person will do shit like that

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Hernan, sudanguy and 2 others
all look like shit

all pussies too bet

the hero as well

cope chad is the tribe leader you bet he's gonna be just
Yes he's the tribe leader

You only become tribe leader through competition

The competition is amoral

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter
All men should help each other

Yes he's the tribe leader

You only become tribe leader through competition

The competition is amoral
People are gonna submit to his leadership because of his superior genes. Lmao at thinking a homicidal incel is gaining any loyal followers :feelskek:

all of the chads i know at least passively aggressively bullied and only stopped or stepped in when it got too far

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Pikabro
People are gonna submit to his leadership because of his superior genes. Lmao at thinking a homicidal incel is gaining any loyal followers :feelskek:
Male lions kill any offspring that isn’t theirs

Morality doesn't exist nature. It's kill or be killed. Conquer or be conquered.
if chad kills this IS the so called morality
his acts become automatically heroic, his frame and 7 PSL face drive us to such conclusion
look how Che became a hero for million people

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Protecting the weak is just a socially acceptable way of bullying people.
iu

• Hmm...
Reactions: bndar.337
all of the chads i know at least passively aggressively bullied and only stopped or stepped in when it got too far
That’s just a Normie trait
Also no chadlites and htns are bully’s
Nah massive cope
Also no chadlites and htns are bully’s
Ogres are most likely to bully (if it still exists) than chads. All the stereotypical bullies were ogres, a chad honestly is not going to go out of their way to pick on somebody when they have other priorities. Not to defend chads ofc @kwacker777 but I’m just saying and I don’t see PrettyBoys really being bullies. Most chads you’ll see irl are prettyboy Zoomers

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Ogres are most likely to bully (if it still exists) than chads. All the stereotypical bullies were ogres, a chad honestly is not going to go out of their way to pick on somebody when they have other priorities. Not to defend chads ofc @kwacker777 but I’m just saying and I don’t see PrettyBoys really being bullies. Most chads you’ll see irl are prettyboy Zoomers
Saw it all the time when I was in high school. They do, just in a more subtle way

Saw it all the time when I was in high school. They do, just in a more subtle way
Tales u probably have a Disney brain and thought all the football players were automatic chads and they picked on some stereotypical “nerd”.

And fucks their onetieses

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Sanguinius
Chad literally just does what he’s feeling in that moment, there’s no thinking about it

Tales u probably have a Disney brain and thought all the football players were automatic chads and they picked on some stereotypical “nerd”.
Chads in large social circles will always go along and participate in the mocking of subhumans even if they don't go out on their own to do so

That's just social dynamics tbh. Not even counting the more sadistic high SMV males that exist

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro