Stop taking life so seriously

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
60 years from now, all of us will either be dead or old, wrinklly subhumans.

Yes, chad might be winning, you might be "losing". Maybe you won't ever get to feel the love you so desperately crave (most likely an obsession stemming from autism), but in the end it won't matter.
Even if you become a chad right now, 6'6, wide clavicles, 8 inch penis, insanely handsome. It will be fun, sure. It will bring u dopamine, but in the end u will end up dead.

This might be a "cope". but thats what everyone is doing, coping. One might argue that the chads without money are just coping with "slays" and one night stands because they are poor.

I don't want to demotivate people, but if it is REALLY over for you, why not do something you just like doing? fucking be a neet and stay home. play video games, make youtube videos, stop giving a fuck what people say.

or if u think u got some potential do some surgeries, i did one and wanna do more. it brings me happiness, i have no bad feelings about it. idc if i was cut up and my bones rearranged, everything in life is absurd, this isn't that much crazier.

just have fun, stop being depressed and sad. in even 30 years it will not even matter anymore. that's just 30 times of 365 days. that will pass by quickly.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, jeetslayer, poopoohead and 7 others
I know this advice and I take it but at the same time I'm still a pussy

60 years from now, all of us will either be dead or old, wrinklly subhumans.

Yes, chad might be winning, you might be "losing". Maybe you won't ever get to feel the love you so desperately crave (most likely an obsession stemming from autism), but in the end it won't matter.
Even if you become a chad right now, 6'6, wide clavicles, 8 inch penis, insanely handsome. It will be fun, sure. It will bring u dopamine, but in the end u will end up dead.

This might be a "cope". but thats what everyone is doing, coping. One might argue that the chads without money are just coping with "slays" and one night stands because they are poor.

I don't want to demotivate people, but if it is REALLY over for you, why not do something you just like doing? fucking be a neet and stay home. play video games, make youtube videos, stop giving a fuck what people say.

or if u think u got some potential do some surgeries, i did one and wanna do more. it brings me happiness, i have no bad feelings about it. idc if i was cut up and my bones rearranged, everything in life is absurd, this isn't that much crazier.

just have fun, stop being depressed and sad. in even 30 years it will not even matter anymore. that's just 30 times of 365 days. that will pass by quickly.
The problem is we cant have fun, rotting here isnt a choice

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I know this advice and I take it but at the same time I'm still a pussy
I am too, sometimes I impress myself by going against my instintcs.

My dad is extremely non nt but was very attractive and tall. I just have high inhib, but i still do what I like. I don't like talking to people because how my brain works, so i dont force myself to do it if it doesnt bring me money.
The problem is we cant have fun, rotting here isnt a choice
You can have fun, fun is not just going clubbing. you might not even like it if ur kinda autistic JFL.

Gaming is fun, watching streams is fun, making your own videos is fun, having a dog is fun, drawing can be fun, making music, do you know how many incels are faceless indie singers? a lot.

u rot here cuz it brings u the most dopamine and people who think like u, so u feel right at home

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
I am too, sometimes I impress myself by going against my instintcs.

My dad is extremely non nt but was very attractive and tall. I just have high inhib, but i still do what I like. I don't like talking to people because how my brain works, so i dont force myself to do it if it doesnt bring me money.

You can have fun, fun is not just going clubbing. you might not even like it if ur kinda autistic JFL.

Gaming is fun, watching streams is fun, making your own videos is fun, having a dog is fun, drawing can be fun, making music, do you know how many incels are faceless indie singers? a lot.

u rot here cuz it brings u the most dopamine and people who think like u, so u feel right at home
I dont have any friends or a girl, its been like this for months

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
I dont have any friends or a girl, its been like this for months
i dont have friends either, since my best friend moved away the whole friend group got destroyed.

you can make other friends, if u have a lot of free time i strongly suggest u make some online friends to play with. or maybe start streaming or making youtube videos, just do what you want man, you don't "need" real life friends, especially if u just stay at home the whole day.

• So Sad
Reactions: arab_chink
OP you have aids

i dont have friends either, since my best friend moved away the whole friend group got destroyed.

you can make other friends, if u have a lot of free time i strongly suggest u make some online friends to play with. or maybe start streaming or making youtube videos, just do what you want man, you don't "need" real life friends, especially if u just stay at home the whole day.
Idk bro unis been rough on me, i joined a frat recently and everyone was talking yo each other except me. Everyday its been the same, and i highly doubt anyone would be friends with me.

U can only die from severe happiness jfl, if ur name didn’t live for 1500years with those stats ur the biggest waste of potential.

But good point we all gonna die anyway and forget about this, its only sad that other people had to live their share of conscious praised while we didn’t live ours as we wanted, life is luck.

Last edited:
A little bit of nihilist philosophy from curly head james :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

theres barely anything fun to do by yourself and having no money.