Chad or Height Halo Effect Last only 10 years in relationship or marriage

Snake.0359

Snake.0359

Euroasian. Future Slayer
Scientists from the Netherlands came to the conclusion that Halo Effect from looks or height last on average only 10 years after living together in Marriage. During this time, the spouses find in each other just a huge number of other qualities, highlights and advantages (or vice versa, disadvantages). In addition, during this time you completely get used to your soulmate. Or on the contrary you can hate him or her.

Real Life examples:
Jason Momoa Chad with 6'3 height divorced with his short wife after many years of marriage

Joe Manganiello Chad with 6'5 height divorced with Sofía Vergara after 9 years of marriage

Keep in mind Both of Jason and Joe are Rich Celebrities with High Status.

Personality maybe only last Hope for all

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lynxress, mogstars, DoII and 8 others
absolutely brutal, not only is she an old ugly roastoid, but also doesnt give a fuck about him.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
chads on suicide watch

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
XD, my gf leave me exactly after 10y of relation, same for @longjohnmong and many other gl guy

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, mogstars, Kristin and 1 other person
How does this information affect me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Dicktator
XD, my gf leave me exactly after 10y of relation, same for @longjohnmong and many other gl guy
I've never dated someone more than 1 year Lmao

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and blackckatt
I thought Momoa was taller

I wish I could say water to this, but the kids here need to be told that having good looks doesn't automatically mean your romantic life will be perfect, you won't have any problems or that your personality and compatibility with your partner stops mattering. Good looks are essential if you wanna be a slayer/playboy, but LTRs and marriage are a whole other game.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, mogstars, Maalik and 3 others
His real height was exposed he's 191 cm or 6'3.2
Celebheights has him at 6'4, people in the comments at 192.4 cm/6'3.75. He looks like a legit 6'4 to me.

I wish I could say water to this, but the kids here need to be told that having good looks doesn't automatically mean your romantic life will be perfect, you won't have any problems or that your personality and compatibility with your partner stops mattering. Good looks are essential if you wanna be a slayer/playboy, LTRs and marriage are a whole other game.
I was really surprised that it's just only 10 years. For us men it's much faster, it's like 1-3 years. Honestly I've never dated women more than 1 year, after that I didn't feel any attraction towards her. After that I left them all. Maybe if there was Good woman with good personality it really would be an exception, however......

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
U need absolutely EVERYTHING theory , including luck

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Maalik, Abhorrence and 3 others
Celebheights has him at 6'4, people in the comments at 192.4 cm/6'3.75. He looks like a legit 6'4 to me.
In one height website he was compared with people who truly have 6'4 height and he was noticably shorter. He's 6'3.2 In the morning but slightly shorter thatn 6'3 during the day. And he looks so big because people in America are short, near them he of course will look like a giant. 6'3 Barefoot in Daytime correctly measured is Very Tall height, I don't why Many delusional Blackpill incels think opposite, most of them in real life are not even 6 feet

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck
Scientists from the Netherlands came to the conclusion that Halo Effect from looks or height last on average only 10 years after living together in Marriage. During this time, the spouses find in each other just a huge number of other qualities, highlights and advantages (or vice versa, disadvantages). In addition, during this time you completely get used to your soulmate. Or on the contrary you can hate him or her.

Real Life examples:
Jason Momoa Chad with 6'3 height divorced with his short wife after many years of marriage
View attachment 2624404
Joe Manganiello Chad with 6'5 height divorced with Sofía Vergara after 9 years of marriage
View attachment 2624413

If you’re marrying your wife/husband simply based on looks then you are likely going to end up miserable in the long-run

Also I’m pretty sure joe and Sofia had very specific differences that made them divorce (he wanted kids she did not from what I read)

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Staceymaxxing, kanderior and 1 other person
If you’re marrying your wife/husband simply based on looks then you are likely going to end up miserable in the long-run

Also I’m pretty sure joe and Sofia had very specific differences that made them divorce (he wanted kids she did not from what I read)
She doesn't want kids from him JFL, he's 6'5 Chad with Muscles

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Dude who got divorced isn't even GL so this study is irrelevant

However you are Right. Many Delusional Autistic Blackpillers believe that Looks are everything in relationship. But it's not Love it's just Lust, nothing more. Looks only matter for Sex. It proves that Personality, Friendship, connection, vibes, common interests are important in Real Relationship

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, highT, VolcelFTW and 2 others
Dude who got divorced isn't even GL so this study is irrelevant
Sure Bro, Jason Momoa is 8/10 Chad with 6'3 height, in fact mogs most PSL Gods by SMV, plus he has Status and Money. And Last guy maybe Chadlite, but he has 6'5 height and Muscle. Both of them mog their wifes

Thats why you need to impregnate that woman 5 times under that 10 year haha

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and FutureSlayer
I'm retarded is this post saying that they divorced bc of height or bc of love

I'm retarded is this post saying that they divorced bc of height or bc of love
Because of love, their feeing wore off after 10 years. He’s saying that a lot of people of this forum think that good looks alone solve every problem in their romantic life when in reality personality matters as well

• +1
Reactions: wsada

Real Life examples:
View attachment 2624404
View attachment 2624413

solid theory tbh

However you are Right. Many Delusional Autistic Blackpillers believe that Looks are everything in relationship. But it's not Love it's just Lust, nothing more. Looks only matter for Sex. It proves that Personality, Friendship, connection, vibes, common interests are important in Real Relationship
Love is not real in 2024. Only lust is working to bag a bitch

• +1
Love is not real in 2024. Only lust is working to bag a bitch
No Love exist as much as Friendship, common interests, connection. You can date her and even marry. But Looks are Lust and Sex. It's Guarantee that she'll desire sex with you every day. But Love isn't about Sex

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Because of love, their feeing wore off after 10 years. He’s saying that a lot of people of this forum think that good looks alone solve every problem in their romantic life when in reality personality matters as well
Can't possibly stick with a person for 10 years for looks only right?

Can't possibly stick with a person for 10 years for looks only right?
I can even say for some people it's even less than 10 years.

Thanks for the two cherry-picked examples rather than the study.

Thanks for the two cherry-picked examples rather than the study.
This study was picked from Netherlands study about perfect height difference, where they said about 8 inches. And they added that however these Halo Looks Effect last only 10 years

No Love exist as much as Friendship, common interests, connection. You can date her and even marry. But Looks are Lust and Sex. It's Guarantee that she'll desire sex with you every day. But Love isn't about Sex
Again, this worked when men reinforced that kind of love idea on women with social stigma and marriage laws. It’s not working anymore, women live by only emotions and lust these days

Again, this worked when men reinforced that kind of love idea on women with social stigma and marriage laws. It’s not working anymore, women live by only emotions and lust these days
These emotions are not purely on lust. Affection, like she's you real friend, bond. Lust only drives animals. People have souls without it they wouldn't create personality, phylosophy and so much technology and modern world. By my experiance I've never dated women more than 1 year, any looks can lost any attraction if he or she is Boring or Bitch. Any Beauty cannot replace actual love for Soul or who you are indeed.

• JFL
or maybe because they're celebs and celeb relationships don't tend to last in general

Real Life examples:
View attachment 2624404
View attachment 2624413

It's ova for marriagecels

Water but Momoa didn't got divorced. He divorced his wife because he got bored.

Plus source.

I wish I could say water to this, but the kids here need to be told that having good looks doesn't automatically mean your romantic life will be perfect, you won't have any problems or that your personality and compatibility with your partner stops mattering. Good looks are essential if you wanna be a slayer/playboy, but LTRs and marriage are a whole other game.
Yeah looks poeple here exaggerate the importance of looks but they are still very important in an LTR. Slightly more than personal connection and significantly more than income.

10years are good enough.

You cant keep a girl for 1 month jfl

Water but Momoa didn't got divorced. He divorced his wife because he got bored.

Plus source.
Other Soucres say that She was Initiator Of This Divorce

Yeah looks poeple here exaggerate the importance of looks but they are still very important in an LTR. Slightly more than personal connection and significantly more than income.

Nah Looks are important for Short term Relationship, Lust and overall Sex. Personal connection for long term relationship. Every Beaty can get boring, for some people it's even less than 10 years, it can be like 2-3 years

Nah Looks are important for Short term Relationship, Lust and overall Sex. Personal connection is for long term relationship. Every Beaty can get boring, for some people it's even less than 10 years, it can be like 2-3 years

Other Soucres say that She was Initiator Of This Divorce
Doesn't mean anything. He could have simply asked her to initiate the divorce so he could look better.

There were a lot of rumours of him being in the relationship for his career and his constantly cheating.

damn only 10 years? that's crazy

Nah Looks are important for Short term Relationship, Lust and overall Sex. Personal connection for long term relationship. Every Beaty can get boring, for some people it's even less than 10 years, it can be like 2-3 years
Mate. I provided you the study. Never said Personal connection isn't important. And to think that our personal connection doesn't depends on looks of the partner is stupid.

In one height website he was compared with people who truly have 6'4 height and he was noticably shorter. He's 6'3.2 In the morning but slightly shorter thatn 6'3 during the day. And he looks so big because people in America are short, near them he of course will look like a giant. 6'3 Barefoot in Daytime correctly measured is Very Tall height, I don't why Many delusional Blackpill incels think opposite, most of them in real life are not even 6 feet
yeah but do you have more authority on the matter than Rob Paul? :feelshmm:

Accurate

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
Mate. I provided you the study. Never said Personal connection isn't important. And to think that our personal connection doesn't depends on looks of the partner is stupid.
You are right. But looks still are mainly for Lust and Sexial Pleassure. When you have Hot Partner you won't look at others, won't think to cheat. But nowadays I see lots of Subhumans getting girlfriends above their Looks match, see many Curries getting white women. Personality can play important role too sometimes

You are right. But looks still are mainly for Lust and Sexial Pleassure. When you have Hot Partner you won't look at others, won't think to cheat. But nowadays I see lots of Subhumans getting girlfriends above their Looks match, see many Curries getting white women. Personality can play important role too sometimes
You need her to be more invested in you then you invested in her that’s the key