Women only want Chad

Luffymaxxing

Luffymaxxing

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.......
When you come back 10 years from now cause your girlfriend left you or your wife divorced you after that many years into the marriage, took the alimony and the children, crying about women,etc.

We're gonna tell you what happened, we told you it was gonna happen from the beginning

WOMEN ONLY WANT CHAD

Now if you're in some South East Asian or Central American village where women don't even have easy access to the Internet then you're safe, but if you're in a first world or even in a second world country, you're fucked, even in some third world countries like Mexico and Colombia you're already fucked

Obviously a relationship is better than nothing but make sure you're protected, make sure you get your prenup and mentally understand that your LTR is probably going to end so you're not caught off guard, that way you maintain a cold head, avoid depression, losing money as well as avoiding becoming an statistic from unaliving yourself

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stunna, Clown Show, Mr Test and 2 others
i will lock her in my basement so she don’t divorce me bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43822 and Luffymaxxing
When you come back 10 years from now cause your girlfriend left you or your wife divorced you after that many years into the marriage, took the alimony and the children, crying about women,etc.

We're gonna tell you what happened, we told you it was gonna happen from the beginning

WOMEN ONLY WANT CHAD

Now if you're in some South East Asian or CentrAl American village where women don't even have easy access to the Internet then you're safe, but if you're in a first world or even in a second world country, you're fucked, even in some third world countries like Mexico and Colombia you're already fucked

chad in question.

water thread and how u have more posts and rep than me when u joined like a month ago wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
sometimes Chad is legit unattianble depending on your area and the realship status of other chads.

• +1
Chads get divorced too and even cheated

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Luffymaxxing
middle class brazilian foids also do that shit

because our middle class likes to emulate gringo culture

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 43822 and Luffymaxxing