Chad theory

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Got this idea from https://looksmax.org/threads/its-not-just-nt-theory-its-personality-theory.125474/#post-2124679

It’s a pretty water is wet theory but want to hear your opinions.

Every once in awhile my personality will flip. I’ll become extroverted, low inhib, high confidence and I noticed when this happens girls are 10x more attracted to me.

Usually this happens when I pull something really ballsy off or I get complimented from a girl.

Theory is that Chads get this validation 24/7 and is constantly in this dopamine rush state. They can’t lose because everyone always validated everything they do, so they do more and more and get away with it. Water is wet

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, 6ft7Mogger, HighIQcel and 9 others
Maybe because they know they can get a way with more

You know this guy
3859e4144ae2fd112a8c66b8c77a1801

Could probaly get away with a lot more than anyone here

Just go to youtube and see the comments
Think about this

You will be treated better because of looks
You can get away with more regarding girls
Your job
School
Get smaller prison sentences for the same crime

I don't think it's the validation
It's knowing there probaly isn't consequences or very few

Or it's just not being afraid of them

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4053 and 1 other person
You have a PCT that’s why; I’m the lowest inhib nigga on this forum AINT shit gonna change unless I tighten my under eyelid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
You have a PCT that’s why; I’m the lowest inhib nigga on this forum AINT shit gonna change unless I tighten my under eyelid
Yep hunter Eye = low inhib slayer
Maybe because they know they can get a way with more

You know this guy
View attachment 348277
Could probaly get away with a lot more than anyone here

Just go to youtube and see the comments
Think about this

You will be treated better because of looks
You can get away with more regarding girls
Your job
School
Get smaller prison sentences for the same crime

I don't think it's the validation
It's knowing there probaly isn't consequences or very few

Or it's just not being afraid of them
I will mog ramirez inshAllah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and GetThatBread
I will mog ramirez inshAllah
He would sacrifice you to satan for saying dumb shit like that

Don't wish to see him in Disneyland boy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
He would sacrifice you to satan for saying dumb shit like that

Don't wish to see him in Disneyland boy
Jfl I said I will mog him also I could beat the shit out of him easily

He is annorexcic ffs and I'm. A high t high fwhr slayer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5187
Jfl I said I will mog him also I could beat the shit out of him easily

He is annorexcic ffs and I'm. A high t high fwhr slayer
Hope so

Personally I wouldn't fuck with a guy like this

He is aspiemaxxed
That shit is crazy

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5187
whats pct

• +1

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 6401
Got this idea from https://looksmax.org/threads/its-not-just-nt-theory-its-personality-theory.125474/#post-2124679

Every once in awhile my personality will flip. I’ll become extroverted, low inhib, high confidence and I noticed when this happens girls are 10x more attracted to me.

Usually this happens when I pull something really ballsy off or I get complimented from a girl.

Theory is that Chads get this validation 24/7 and is constantly in this dopamine rush state. They can’t lose because everyone always validated everything they do, so they do more and more and get away with it. Water is wet
Yeah positive feedback loop is legit

• +1

Too bro

• +1
Relatable, I have this flip sometimes aswell but it triggers from the inside. I have 0 depressive thoughts and feel incredibly alive in those moments, usually lasting for hours. I start talking to strangers, flirting with girls, etc. all with 0 anxiety, 0 hesitation. Kinda how I was as a kid aswell tbh.

That's how chad feels like 24/7 probably.

• +1

Every single day, when you overcome something, do something that takes courage, something you're afraid of, you are simply moving up in your mind. Your mind places you in a hierarchy, when you flip that, your mind rewards you, because now it knows that you can handle what comes after that courageous act. Simply speaking, winning leads to more winning. Winner effect.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 23778