Chad treatment experience

D

Deleted member 26699

Zephir
I wanna hear, how easy chads and chadlites have it, or maybe you have a friend who is chad
- do you get approached by women
- if u sent a girl straight to ur home will she come
- can you say austic shit and they don’t care and still give u pussy
- do you get choosing signals?
- how much effort do u put into your pics
- were you good looking as a kid?
- are your parents attractive?
- ugly sibling treatment?
- experience as a child? I notice even attractive child are treated better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Kebab Master, bloomercel and 6 others
tagging chads @FailedNormieManlet @averagejoe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Kebab Master, bloomercel and 6 others
My parents both were models, my mother is from north germany with visibly nordic facial features, whereas my father is turkish.
My Mom was 178cm tall in her prime, and my Dad 189cm.
My mom was way less active with boys than my father with girls, before they met. He had the typical movie surfer look.
As a child:
- when I was three years old, another little blonde girl who was older than me by ~1 year kissed me on the cheek out of the blue, I can't say how much of a concious decision that was
- my ex gf from 7th grade (= when I was 12), met up with 3 of her female friends, rang my doorbell and they sang a lovesong for me and my ex gf. My gf stood in a heart formed by the arms of two of her friends.
- in english class the teacher explained what "wet" meant in english, and I sat next to my crush. She turned to me and said "i'm wet" while giggling
- same crush asked me to show my cock to her on a class trip
- adults will treat you way better, some will be jealous though if they also have children and you mog theirs

For chad treatment as a teen and adult I can't say much, downward growth utterly obliterated my SMV.
You'd probably get the same or even better treatment as a chad when you're in your teens than in your childhood, because everyone will be semi-conciously blackpilled, likely complimenting your height, jaw, eyes etc. on a regular + insanely obvious signals by girls

@pneumocystosis @Dr. Bruh @ripcordgod1 @5'7 zoomer @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Whatashame

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Kebab Master, p0lishsubhuman, Whatashame and 9 others
You asking to get ropefuel or what?

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master, bishōnenmaxxer and LowTrust
My parents both were models, my mother is from north germany with visibly nordic facial features, whereas my father is turkish.
My mom was way less active with boys than my father with girls, before they met. He had the typical movie surfer look.

As a child:
- when I was three years old, another little blonde girl who was older than me by ~1 year kissed me on the cheek out of the blue, I can't say how much of a concious decision that was
- my ex gf from 7th grade (= when I was 12), met up with 3 of her female friends, rang my doorbell and they sang a lovesong for me and my ex gf. My gf stood in a heart formed by the arms of two of her friends.
- in english class the teacher explained what "wet" meant in english, and I sat next to my crush. She turned to me and said "i'm wet" while giggling
- adults will treat you way better, some will be jealous though if they also have children and you mog theirs

For chad treatment as a teen and adult I can't say much, downward growth utterly obliterated my SMV.
You'd probably get the same or even better treatment as a chad when you're in your teens than in your childhood, because everyone will be semi-conciously blackpilled, likely complimenting your height, jaw, eyes etc. on a regular + insanely obvious signals by girls

@pneumocystosis @Dr. Bruh @ripcordgod1 @5'7 zoomer @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Whatashame
what's ur height?

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
what's ur height?
185.3cm

still growing though

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ronald_98, LowTrust and forevermirin
You asking to get ropefuel or what?
Yeah I am I wanna know how over it is for me and what am I missing out on, I get treated so badly bro

• +1
Reactions: ronald_98 and LowTrust
I wanna hear, how easy chads and chadlites have it, or maybe you have a friend who is chad
yes, this is based on 2 high chadlites i know:

- they do get approached
- what do u mean? depends on the girl but can happen
- yes if the guy mogs her by a lot, for high tier girls you cant be autistic
- they do
- yes even gl guys need to put in effort
- they were
- not needed they look pretty average
- both have less gl brothers but i dont know how they relate to them
- always treated well by girls, always the first guy girls had a crush on

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and bloomercel
wym are you still a teen? wats ur age
17, my father still actively grew at my age until he was 19. I'm aware it could be different for me but I don't really care. Maybe I'll LL my way up to 200cm once it's completely safe :lul:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kebab Master, pneumocystosis, poopoohead and 2 others
I will not participate in that survey.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, LowTrust and Member since 2022
do you get approached by women
if I'm in a casual setting like school or a mall, its something that rarely happens. Maybe once or twice a month or two.
if u sent a girl straight to ur home will she come
are you retarded

edit: I thought you meant saying 'wanna fuck??' to random girls jfl. Most girls I spoke to at bumble came over after a date or two.
can you say austic shit and they don’t care and still give u pussy
yes
do you get choosing signals?
yes
how much effort do u put into your pics
I fraud to the max
were you good looking as a kid?
normie
are your parents attractive?
not particularly, but they got good traits in some areas which I got thanks to the genetic recomb pill.
ugly sibling treatment?
:(
experience as a child? I notice even attractive child are treated better
I was bullying everyone tbh, most girls hated me jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
yes, this is based on 2 high chadlites i know:

- they do get approached
- what do u mean? depends on the girl but can happen
- yes if the guy mogs her by a lot, for high tier girls you cant be autistic
- they do
- yes even gl guys need to put in effort
- they were
- not needed they look pretty average
- both have less gl brothers but i dont know how they relate to them
- always treated well by girls, always the first guy girls had a crush on
I got chad treatment as a kid
I think jbw theory idk I think I looked fine specially for my age group fast forward to 13 and it was too brutal fast forward too now and I think I look a bit better but height kills everything I can find pics if u want

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and LowTrust
if I'm in a casual setting like school or a mall, its something that rarely happens. Maybe once or twice a month or two.

are you retarded

yes

yes

I fraud to the max

normie

not particularly, but they got good traits in some areas which I got thanks to the genetic recomb pill.

:(

I was bullying everyone tbh, most girls hated me jfl
I saw a tiktoker say he’s sad bc it’s too easy for him he says “hookup?” And they say “yes” they come to he’s house they fuck and they leave

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ValhallaSoldier, ronald_98, poopoohead and 2 others
I got chad treatment as a kid
I think jbw theory idk I think I looked fine specially for my age group fast forward to 13 and it was too brutal fast forward too now and I think I look a bit better but height kills everything I can find pics if u want
send

17, my father still actively grew at my age until he was 19. I'm aware it could be different for me but I don't really care. Maybe I'll LL my way up to 200cm once it's completely safe :lul:
avi halo been makin me think u were like 30

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust and Magnum Opus
I saw a tiktoker say he’s sad bc it’s too easy for him he says “hookup?” And they say “yes” they come to he’s house they fuck and they leave
And you believe him

Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

• Woah
Yeah I am I wanna know how over it is for me and what am I missing out on, I get treated so badly bro

Well you're not the only one, just get lucky at birth theory. I despise these ppls.

• Woah
Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Kebab Master and LowTrust
I posted them before
Age 7: I actually did ok at this age i was very popular and all the girls had a crush on be I was very Social and shit
31C2511A 8026 4E14 B183 2F0CA6B88AB0

Age 15
B3A2AE9D 52ED 44B6 8172 831712F62E2B

Blue pill delusion no friends or Social skills insecure but cope by “personality” barely go outside and the shortest person in my age group
Me now at 16
E366F309 D094 444D BB45 E8E8E3F38823

676F559D 8E79 4DA6 8FC7 21EE97ABDA6B

Don’t go outside because I don’t like myself zero Social skills, cope by having hope by getting surgery, get treated pretty badly and I don’t have any friends anymore
I only go gym at night and school I try to shrink myself to be invisible I don’t want ppl to see me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kebab Master, ValhallaSoldier, LowTrust and 1 other person
I'm a 6'3", White, 12%bf 170lbs, Chadelite in Toronto, Canada(cool city but trash for dating).

-rarely approached by women maybe once a year
-a decent percentage of girls are willing to comeover for the first date
-no, if you say dumb shit you lose all attraction
-get choosing signals from girls on the street every couple days, and like 50% of girls in my classes at some point give me choosing signals(I'm pretty smart and socialable though
-A lot of effort, tinder is super competitive and every point better you look is 4× the matches
-was a normie until late highschool when I got on Accutane. Entirely changed my dating life and gave me at least a couple years of young love.
-parents were normies(both sub5 now cause of weight gain)
-brother is the same stats(6'3", jacked, white, chadlite)
-was a normie as a kid so can't answer that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and LowTrust
I'm a 6'3" White Chadelite in Toronto, Canada(cool city but trash for dating).

-get choosing signals from girls on the street every couple days, and like 50% of girls in my classes at some point give me choosing signals(I'm pretty smart and socialable though
-A lot of effort, tinder is super competitive and every point better you look is 4× the matches
-was a normie until late highschool when I got on Accutane. Entirely changed my dating life and gave me at least a couple years of young love.
Why do u not do well? What about the guys who do well? There why do they do well n u don’t?

• +1
I'm a 6'3" White Chadelite in Toronto, Canada(cool city but trash for dating).

Why do u not do well? How are the other chads doing?

• +1
  • +1
A summary of the everyday life

5C4FC4C0 E661 4740 A0EC 1AD5B48198BB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kebab Master, poopoohead, pneumocystosis and 2 others
a decent percentage of girls are willing to comeover for the first date
I thought he meant you go out and say a random girl 'wanna fuck?' jfl.

• +1
It’s ok man we just need money for surgery
"we" good luck with that tho i am not mentally ill to get surgery i am here just to copemaxx i mean softmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
"we" good luck with that tho i am not mentally ill to get surgery i am here just to copemaxx i mean softmaxx
I’d rather rope then keep being this sub human I need something to count on

i dont think im really gl and not here to brag but
yes like thrice a year maybe and they add me on insta and fb
yes
no how you act doesnt matter i used to talk with my girl about blackpill and surgeries she needs and she still liked me.. oh i even told her im in love with another girl but she still loved me
yes quite often
none
kinda but now i look better
yes they mog me both hard
my brother moggs me too
my father touched me in funny places

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
Why do u not do well? How are the other chads doing?
I do pretty ok. I've had sex like 24 out of 28 months since 2021 with a little over 10 or so girls including a few girlfriends, currently on a cold streak though. I live with my brother and mom so the logistics of bringing girls over is a pain. I got banned from tinder and hinge kinda recently which was my main lead source since my school is like 80% men. Only true chad ik either just has no game at all or is mildly autistic and he does mid to be honest a mid to low tier Becky here and there for him.

Last edited:
I'm chadlite.
In public I get either neutral or good treatment from women. A couple times per week I receive signals (eye contact and smiles). Although, I'm really socially anxious and awkward so I never act on them. Couple times per month women try to flirt (ask for directions or talk weather etc), but they get turned off when I freeze and start to stutter. (Only chad can act like that, not chadlite or htn).

At school women are talkative and touchy, and I've got a lot of friends without putting in any social effort. (If I was subhuman I would most definitely be rotting alone).

My mother is a stacy but my father is a mtn, mismatched but she was attracted by his lifestyle and personality when they met.

I'm not atypical, I can read social signals but I'm too stuck in my own head to act on them. I hate social anxiety.

Note: I'm not larping, It would give me nothing since I'm anonymous.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bwrauycnee, SonOfDarkseid, poopoohead and 1 other person
I'm chadlite.
In public I get either neutral or good treatment from women. A couple times per week I receive signals (eye contact and smiles). Although, I'm really socially anxious and awkward so I never act on them. Couple times per month women try to flirt (ask for directions or talk weather etc), but they get turned off when I freeze and start to stutter. (Only chad can act like that, not chadlite or htn).

At school women are talkative and touchy, and I've got a lot of friends without putting in any social effort. (If I was subhuman I would most definitely be rotting alone).

My mother is a stacy but my father is a mtn, mismatched but she was attracted by his lifestyle and personality when they met.

I'm not atypical, I can read social signals but I'm too stuck in my own head to act on them. I hate social anxiety.

Note: I'm not larping, It would give me nothing since I'm anonymous.
Well I get treated very badly so now I know for sure I’m sub human

• So Sad
not chad but close enough will answer anyway
-yes but they are not attractive (attractive girls or even decent looking ones almost never approach anyone)
-I mean, I usually just get girls off of JB apps (legal age+ ofc) and do stuff out e.g. head at movie theatre, find a quiet place in a park to get handjob etc, then next time we meet we can go to my house but that doesn't answer the question
-idk I am probably autistic and it likely hinders what I could've gotten but it isn't a deal breaker to some apparently
-you mean IOI? yes
-depends which ones, on the apps I use I do, but on snapchat and things like that no
-as a kid I mogged but then descended brutally when starting puberty
-around HTB/HTN
-no
-girls used to say I was cute behind my back, and I was much more NT back then and low inhib I definitely was set to be a NT slayer too bad I caught autism bruh the things that could've happened

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
cc

Last edited:
  • +1
Well I get treated very badly so now I know for sure I’m sub human
I've seen you. You are good looking.
Do you get bad treatment from men or women? Men often act aggressively when they see someone as a threat.
Someone good looking will get worse treatment from their strangers of their own gender and better treatment from strangers of their opposite gender.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Staceymaxxing
I used to be a Chadlite before the pandemic, I got bloated since then. Some of the things that happened to me:
>Girls at my uni just would not stop miring, even if they were holding hands with their bfs
>Random girl cold approched me, I rejeced her and she ran away crying
>Passed a course because the female TA had a crush on me, she even gave me the answers on the last test while the simp professor was present
>In school, girls would giggle or blush when talking to me
>A girl who had a crush on me told her friend she wanted to give me babies
>When I was 17, a 25 or so dentist put her tits on my face during a session, and she commented to my mom about how goodlooking she found me
>When I was 19, a female neighboor on her late 20s commented to my mom about how good looking I was
>When I was in school and rode the bus, I got harrased 3 times by other schoolgirls
>The first week of my freshman year, I was walking to my classroom when I came across one of my school classmated, with whom I didn't talk. She told her new friends that I used to be her boyfriend, and they didn't believe her
>When I was 15 I went to get a haircut, and the woman who attended me suggested me to show my whole face "because I was handsome"
Those are the anecdotes that I remember, there are many more

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and poopoohead
I've seen you. You are good looking.
Do you get bad treatment from men or women? Men often act aggressively when they see someone as a threat.
Someone good looking will get worse treatment from their strangers of their own gender and better treatment from strangers of their opposite gender.
Men don’t take me seriously until they get to know me, but women on the other hand treat me badly, when I ask for directions or for a charger or something they look disgusted and cold when I go out I get ignored so badly too never have I even received anything as a choosing signal or anything like that man, Jesus man I feel so lonely idk how to cope anymore... only old women call me handsome and old men hit on me that’s about it

Last edited:
  • +1
Men don’t take me seriously until they get to know me, but women on the other hand treat me badly, when I ask for directions or for a charger or something they look disgusted and cold when I go out I get ignored so badly too never have I even received anything as a choosing signal or anything like that man, Jesus man I feel so lonely idk how to cope anymore
Are you shorter than the women you approach? You are far from subhuman facially so that is the only reason I could think of.

Are you shorter than the women you approach? You are far from subhuman facially so that is the only reason I could think of.
No, I’m not their my height or slightly shorter

Men don’t take me seriously until they get to know me, but women on the other hand treat me badly, when I ask for directions or for a charger or something they look disgusted and cold when I go out I get ignored so badly too never have I even received anything as a choosing signal or anything like that man, Jesus man I feel so lonely idk how to cope anymore... only old women call me handsome and old men hit on me that’s about it
shit man ima pass in the old men but if the old women down to smash I’m down but how will I set that up I don’t want to embarrass myself if they reject me

No, I’m not their my height or slightly shorter
I think you're fine, you look pretty young so might just be that. Give yourself some slack and let yourself mature.

Why do u not do well? What about the guys who do well? There why do they do well n u don’t?
Honestly I don't know anyone who does well. Maybe it's just the small sample size of my social circle or just toronto being terrible for men dating(my theory) but I do the best of anyone ik and I'm not a gigawomanizer or anything.

Torontos so bad cause 80% of girls who grow up here leave for university Towns around the city so there's only a tiny percentage of girls in the 18-22 range in the city.

Last edited:
I think you're fine, you look pretty young so might just be that. Give yourself some slack and let yourself mature.
I may have got a chossing signal a few months ago she stood next to me out of all places she looked 14 she had bangs she was pale she looked alright to be 6/10 not like a land whale or model she was pretty short like 5ft - 5’2 maybe idk either way I just left cuz it was too awkward but Idk I felt like she was looking at me, I’d love to bag her or something but even if I did where will I fuck her lol

I may have got a chossing signal a few months ago she stood next to me out of all places she looked 14 she had bangs she was pale she looked alright to be 6/10 not like a land whale or model she was pretty short like 5ft - 5’2 maybe idk either way I just left cuz it was too awkward but Idk I felt like she was looking at me, I’d love to bag her or something but even if I did where will I fuck her lol
Yeah, same issue here, social awkwardness. We just gotta get rid of that demon and then we will slay. I'm probably gonna go on a dopamine detox from tomorrow and try to focus on getting out of my head. I'll make a post in a month or so if it works.

Yeah, same issue here, social awkwardness. We just gotta get rid of that demon and then we will slay. I'm probably gonna go on a dopamine detox from tomorrow and try to focus on getting out of my head. I'll make a post in a month or so if it works.
Good luck man

• Love it

As a child:

I had a simillar exp, how bad cfd got u? and at what age?