Chadlite friend gets rejected story

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
Psl 6.5 Chadlite white, Manlet, gymmaxing friend got rejected when approaching a Stacy at the gym who working out alone. He just said hey I see you around here and she gestured with her hand like he was an annoyance. Now everytime he sees her that Stacy laughed with her friends😢. If you aren’t a psl 7 in 2019 don’t cold approach Stacies

You think your 6 psl so I doubt this guy was 6.5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, autistic_tendencies, Petsmart and 4 others
You are a 4
5 now leanmaxed fuck off you know nothing what women find attractive. Alecarcio even said now I’m a psl 5

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2810
5 now leanmaxed fuck off you know nothing what women find attractive. Alecarcio even said now I’m a psl 5
Nah in unfrauded pics you are a 4

Psl 6.5 Chadlite white, Manlet,

OXYMORON TBH TBH NGL
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I highly doubt he is a Chadlite

no you are a psl 3.
psl 8 if you were a north atlantid pheno

describe your friend more accurately and girl too.
hows his jaw eyes brows cheeks how tall how lean muscular etc also was girl just hair saloon thot w fake nails or actual pretty girl

yeah I don't think any foid would be repulsed by a 6.5 chadlite even in the gym(where approaching is gay and obvious)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
describe your friend more accurately and girl too.
hows his jaw eyes brows cheeks how tall how lean muscular etc
He looks like Chris hemsworth, great jaw and cheeks , he doesn’t have hunter eyes but a good Caucasian eye area, NW0 hair, blue eyes, abs , great shoulder to waist ratio. When we are hanging and go places. He noticed girls taking quick glances at him I noticed this too most of them Becky tier. He has this psl 4 chick in love with him she’s Arab lol. She come over and does his homework , buys shit for him to show her affection and other shit. He has had 7 gf so far, 20 one night stands

He looks like Chris hemsworth, great jaw and cheeks , he doesn’t have hunter eyes but a good Caucasian eye area, NW0 hair, blue eyes, abs , great shoulder to waist ratio. When we are hanging and go places. He noticed girls taking quick glances at him I noticed this too most of them Becky tier. He has this psl 4 chick in love with him she’s Arab lol. She come over and does his homework , buys shit for him to show her affection and other shit. He has had 7 gf so far, 20 one night stands
then who gives shit about that girl from gym lol.

Why is everyone 1 here gigacoping let's lose all the autism for a sec minus the prime youth and I mean the creme de la crème the ones within Collages you mog most normies to utter it's ridiculously funny how blue pilled people are on that a single thing thing minus the surgery advice should be trusted

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Why is everyone 1 here gigacoping let's lose all the autism for a sec minus the prime youth and I mean the creme de la crème the ones within Collages you mog most normies to utter it's ridiculously funny how blue pilled people are on that a single thing thing minus the surgery advice should be trusted
It’s because I’m a Manlet and not white

It’s because I’m a Manlet and not white

Dude the white thing was giga cope bones mog race in before muh tinder or any of that bullshit just so you know tinder is literally for validation of you use that to base it off anything you need to recollect tbh

Dude the white thing was giga cope bones mog race in before muh tinder or any of that bullshit just so you know tinder is literally for validation of you use that to base it off anything you need to recollect tbh
Don’t forget muh skincolor, muh being a curry

Dudes here are coping to be honest
Race and coloring is the only thing psl Lerkers care about, it’s sad the delusional these idiots have. Also can’t rate guys or girls for shit. To them a good looking girl is best a psl 5 just lol at finding a girl like a VS model

Bad optics. Girls are at gym to workout and scope chads not get hit on by losers

Race and coloring is the only thing psl Lerkers care about, it’s sad the delusional these idiots have. Also can’t rate guys or girls for shit. To them a good looking girl is best a psl 5 just lol at finding a girl like a VS model

Tbh I mean I can vouch when I say this I see mainly looks matched couples this hypergamy bullshit seems to be far and between tbh

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Bad optics. Girls are at gym to workout and scope chads not get hit on by losers
Read my description of him
Tbh I mean I can vouch when I say this I see mainly looks matched couples this hypergamy bullshit seems to be far and between tbh

Harmony > bones. I lack harmony because of my fucked up brows which Inturn makes me looks worse as my eye area is shit as well. As well as my nose is a bit fucked up

Last edited:
Youre probably overrating him

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite