Discussion Chads and the dickpill

Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Retired. From Beijing, China
Time online
68d 13h 47m
If a guy is a Chad, 6PSL, but has a small or average dick, will foids still treat him like a God? Will they truly orgasm from him / with him?

I believe many of you underestimate the importance of the dickpill

Does anyone happen to have proof, personal experiences, screenshots, studies, anything?

Theoretically it shouldn't matter since Chad face = genetic superiority in women's and nature's eyes, but then again I've seen some brutal dickpills on twitter lately

Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Time online
68d 13h 47m
If its below average its over
but the same w height,face tbh
What do you consider below average?

What if the Chad has average dick?

goat2x

goat2x

furry + homosexual FREAK
Time online
209d 8h 0m
What do you consider below average?

What if the Chad has average dick?
Like 6 is average

what happens then? he will probably slay foids left and right tbh fjl

Feminineboi

Feminineboi

Banned
Time online
40d 9h 35m
Foids get orgasms from face and attraction a large part of the time, they're very simple creatures.
Keep in mind they pleasure them selves with their fingers, so i fully believe the reason foids like big dick so much is because it mentally entices them. Not to say it doesn't feel better big, I just think it's in their mind

ropemaxx

ropemaxx

Enthusiast
Time online
4d 18h 31m
I think if you are a true chad, women will worship you if you have an average dick
Chad and small dick is obviously much worse and will have a hard time getting long term relationships

Andrew91

Andrew91

Zephir
Time online
48d 14h 44m
Saw a reddit post once about how she came fast even if chad bf had small dick(assuming 5inch) because he s crazy hot

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Norwoodreaper ended me
Time online
78d 12h 26m
Not a larp story:

My Chad friend matched with a 5 psl maybe 5.5 psl idk (facially) polish girl. And she wanted him to come to her country etc. He started trolling her and told her he had a micropenis. And she said you can use your mouth I don't really care there are other ways etc etc etc etc. Then they stopped talking. 2 months later after the explosion in my country she chats him up to see if he is ok.

CHAD LIVES RENT FREE IN FOIDS HEADS EVEN IF HE HAS A MICRO PENIS WHILE @Vvvvxxxx AND @LondonVillie HAVE TO COPE WITH THEIR GIGANTIC DICKS AND FUCK SUBHUMAN FOIDS. ITS OVER FOR SUB 6 MEN

Last edited:
goat2x

goat2x

furry + homosexual FREAK
Time online
209d 8h 0m
Minimum height requirement for foids bro
not requirement but very good halo or still can be a massive failo
i dont think there is a requirement i mean not all 5'7 guys are virgin jfl
but there are ideal and not ideal heights

redhandsbluehands

redhandsbluehands

?Undercover?
Time online
35d 3h 3m
i knew a chad (6psl) with a 5 inch dick, his girlfriend flat out said in front of everyone that he was amazing in bed. she probably would not have said that if he looked like blackops2cel.

Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Time online
68d 13h 47m
My big dick lives in your larping mind. Small dick larper. You larp on reddit, lookism, looksmax. JFL at you
I've not used reddit in 2 years tbh. Lookism in 3 years. You're confusing me with someone else.

No mother no dick pics.

Vvvvxxxx

Vvvvxxxx

Erudite
Time online
34d 9h 35m
I've not used reddit in 2 years tbh. Lookism in 3 years. You're confusing me with someone else.

No mother no dick pics.

Imagine posting your face, but not your small dick. No surgery for your dick like you did your face. Small dick larper. No one believes any of your tales from the mental asylum.

Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Time online
68d 13h 47m
Imagine posting your face, but not your small dick. No surgery for your dick like you did your face. Small dick larper. No one believes any of your tales from the mental asylum.
No mother no care. Show me your mom, I'll show her my huge dick. And I'll probably fuck her too and breed her with some superior white genes instead of ape genes

T

to_stop_da_cope

u u u u u u u u u dead u u u u u u u u u u u u
Time online
30d 19h 4m
If a guy is a Chad, 6PSL, but has a small or average dick, will foids still treat him like a God? Will they truly orgasm from him / with him?

Does anyone happen to have proof, personal experiences, screenshots, studies, anything?

Theoretically it shouldn't matter since Chad face = genetic superiority in women's and nature's eyes, but then again I've seen some brutal dickpills on twitter lately
No lol, you gotta be delusional to think 6 inch chad wont make women cum, of course he will, escpecially prime ones, the younger girl the more she focus on your face

Vvvvxxxx

Vvvvxxxx

Erudite
Time online
34d 9h 35m
No mother no care. Show me your mom, I'll show her my huge dick. And I'll probably fuck her too and breed her with some superior white genes instead of ape genes
Keep day dreaming. You wake up everyday to that phallosan filled small dick and overdose on dickpills.

You’ll never experience life with a big dick

Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Time online
68d 13h 47m
Keep day dreaming. You wake up everyday to that phallosan filled small dick and overdose on dickpills.

You’ll never experience life with a big dick
I already did you gaylord. jfl

Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Time online
68d 13h 47m
Just stop larping mr. small white cock. You can post your face and not your dick. Keep fooling yourself
I told you retarded faggot. You're really tryna fap to some sweet BWC lmao at you.

It's this simple: You bring your mom, I show her my BWC. But if that ends up happening, you really could let me run a train on that nigger too, your gene pool needs some... cleansing you know. Can't let little baboons spawn all over the place, they gotta look like humans after all

Vvvvxxxx

Vvvvxxxx

Erudite
Time online
34d 9h 35m
I told you retarded faggot. You're really tryna fap to some sweet BWC lmao at you.

It's this simple: You bring your mom, I show her my BWC. But if that ends up happening, you really could let me run a train on that nigger too, your gene pool needs some... cleansing you know. Can't let little baboons spawn all over the place, they gotta look like humans after all
It’s already quite clear to any neutral third party that you have a small dick. Men with big dicks don’t hesitate to post, especially people like you who post your face on this site. Until you post your small dick, stop your larp.

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Time online
176d 17h 1m

Baby Dick

Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Time online
68d 13h 47m
It’s already quite clear to any neutral third party that you have a small dick. Men with big dicks don’t hesitate to post, especially people like you who post your face on this site. Until you post your small dick, stop your larp.
Because you are a guy. You need a foid to get me to do that.

wasted

wasted

youngmaxxing - looxpilled
Time online
52d 18h 11m

Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Time online
68d 13h 47m
Keep coping. No girl told you to post your handsome face on this site
Because it's not gay to post your face idiot. You're too retarded to realize that.

6’1cel

6’1cel

CEO of ogre department (DANGEROUSLY HIGH T) ☣️😡
Time online
37d 4h 52m

he will def still be treated good, and women mostly cum because theyre turned on not because their pussies are getting ravaged, girls can cum using their fingers and the most popular dildo size is iirc the same size as an avg penis

Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Time online
68d 13h 47m
he will def still be treated good, and women mostly cum because theyre turned on not because their pussies are getting ravaged, girls can cum using their fingers and the most popular dildo size is iirc the same size as an avg penis
source?

6’1cel

6’1cel

CEO of ogre department (DANGEROUSLY HIGH T) ☣️😡
Time online
37d 4h 52m
that the average dildo measures up at a full length of 7.52" (19.1 cm), beating the average penis which stands at 5.16" (13.1 cm).

However, the usable length differs, as you need room for your hand holding a dildo. By such, the usable dildo length is only 6.54" (16.6 cm). Still, that makes the average dildo 21% longer

this is the avg dildo size not the most popular tho, but as u can see the avg dildo is not huge
just google it urself tho

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread