Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Bro there’s legit too many chads here to the point they aren’t even special

I could count the .org chads on one hand but nowadays there’s too many

This is the avarage GrAYcel in 2024

42C94F90 35B6 49A6 A691 5240BA9B279C
84A85F3D 2C3A 4C52 9609 6759DF3BDEBA

0D33546C B0DD 4CCA B2AA 3552C4D326F4

I legit have no clue where these faggots are even spawning from dating is way too brutal nowadays if he have guys like this being so autistic they want surgeries and shit

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, Xangsane, coispet and 10 others
Who rated them chads

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Heinrich Schmidt, FascisstChad and 4 others

View attachment 2825566View attachment 2825568

I legit have no clue where these faggots are even spawning from dating is way too brutal nowadays if he have guys like this being so autistic they want surgeries and shit
Dont get me wrong the first one is a chad lite tho

• Love it
Reactions: lebronjames23
No it’s the opposite

These are not chads lmao

1st guy is surely borderline chad
But who the fuck rated the 2nd nigga as chad :lul::lul:

Another dogshit post by lasarcko

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Awan, disheartenedcel, bronzeagepervert and 1 other person
Both are HTN one is stronger HTN

• +1
atleast they prolly Ruin their face and appeal If they're autistic enough to get meme surgeries

• JFL

View attachment 2825584

This used to be a looksmaxxing forum where people were here to undergo facial surgeries.

Nowadays its all about mogging and bragging.

State of org 2024.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Link to threads?
One is @Zeta and the other is @lebronjames23 both these pics I got from their threads talking about getting surgery and shit

Jfl the zetra guy is literally morphing himself on his pfp to what he wants to look like it’s pure autism when he already looks this good

• +1
Reactions: greywind, lebronjames23, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
One is @Zeta and the other is @lebronjames23 both these pics I got from their threads talking about getting surgery and shit

Jfl the zetra guy is literally morphing himself on his pfp to what he wants to look like it’s pure autism when he already looks this good
The 2nd guy joined before tiktok and the first is a rare outlier amongst the Greycels.

• +1

View attachment 2825584

prob have stacys squirting over them in tiktok comments but thats not enough so they come here jfl

Both are HTN one is stronger HTN
Nigha I’m chadtopia maybe

If both these guys showed up all the htns slayers Ik irl would rope cause the girls would be all orbiting them

No chads spotted
This is a chad
6330825D 4561 43F6 ABC3 5B3DBD18CB19

Nigha I’m chadtopia maybe

If both these guys showed up all the htns slayers Ik irl would rope cause the girls would be all orbiting them
Avg person is like strong ltn

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Because their days are also numbered. Chad is more preferable to a normie. But rich and clouted Chad is vastly more preferable to just Chad. The men at the top have harems that are constantly increasing in size. First they stole the women of incels and normies. Now they are also stealing the women of average Chads. It doesn't even matter if you're in the top 0.1% if there is a guy who is in the top 0.01%. His harem will keep accumulating more women, while yours will keep losing women. Such is life now. Middle class is gone. Now the lower tier of the wealthy class is dying as well. In the end you'll end up with people who are either living in poverty or are excessively wealthy. Until the system crashes and equilibrium is finally established again.

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and Clark69
Because their days are also numbered. Chad is more preferable to a normie. But rich and clouted Chad is vastly more preferable to just Chad. The men at the top have harems that are constantly increasing in size. First they stole the women of incels and normies. Now they are also stealing the women of average Chads. It doesn't even matter if you're in the top 0.1% if there is a guy who is in the top 0.01%. His harem will keep accumulating more women, while yours will keep losing women. Such is life now. Middle class is gone. Now the lower tier of the wealthy class is dying as well. In the end you'll end up with people who are either living in poverty or are excessively wealthy. Until the system crashes and equilibrium is finally established again.
No schizo they're Just looking for Quick dopamine source. Those forums are extremely addictive and have a Hint of spiciness that real Life Just can't offer

• +1
Reactions: trueceI