Chads are dumb asfuck

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
They could just grind power and become fucking king or president of country only by their looks, why don't they go politican ?

I mean it's fucking logic, we want the alphas to lead us, not some fucking manlet like Putin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, autistic_tendencies, AsGoodAsItGets and 6 others
But all they do is "muh modelling" fucking retards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, 5.5psl, Xangsane and 4 others
Looks don’t matter for 99% of things tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, Account717, datboijj and 11 others
alphas can have a manga story with holy ascend but all they do is chasing women

Looks don’t matter for 99% of things tbh
bullshit, Princes and Kings used to look like this mfk :

With big frame and all and they were respected by that.

Never forget kings used to be fighters and moggers, that's why they are kings

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
If you are too good looking people will unironically assume you've coasted by in life and aren't equipped with any real ability. This probably has an impact on how successful top tier chads are in careers that depend on traits other than looks. A happy middle ground is probably strong HTN/low chadlite if you want people to respect your brain + appearance

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 27472, zura and 2 others
Because they already live a good life so they dont need to overcompensate. Probably why the only 3chadlite/chads i met (real one, not by .org overrating standards) were all super nice and friendly

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Blackpilled1027

Sure bro

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999

i think youre gay

would you rather go politics and have to watch your every move and pull the trigger on bombing 3rd world country children or fuck stacies while not having the word "cortisol" in your dictionary?

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, chadcel; and Blackpilled1027
would you rather go politics and have to watch your every move and pull the trigger on bombing 3rd world country children or fuck stacies while not having the word "cortisol" in your dictionary?
That's their fucking role bro.

Even chads don't make their duties nowadays

That's their fucking role bro.

Even chads don't make their duties nowadays
chad has no duties, he does what he wants

jfl at some .org retard walking up to cavill and screaming at him for not becoming a politician

• JFL
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
chad has no duties, he does what he wants

jfl at some .org retard walking up to cavill and screaming at him for not becoming a politician
I'm just saying, if one day a chad wanted to take control over a country, I swear it will be the easiest shit ever.

Some men are born to lead, others like me to follow.

Now the "men" that fuck all the girls don't wanna take their responsabilities and lead, that's fucking ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
Some men are born to lead, others like me to follow.

Now the "men" that fuck all the girls don't wanna take their responsabilities and lead, that's fucking ridiculous
1. you're a cuck

2. you're retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, chadcel;, LowTrust and 1 other person
They could just grind power and become fucking king or president of country only by their looks, why don't they go politican ?

I mean it's fucking logic, we want the alphas to lead us, not some fucking manlet like Putin
putin is more of a man than Biden or any western president tbh

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
You've clearly watched too many hollywood movies

In real life the ones who accomplish great things are the ones who lead, not someone who just looks he can

• +1
Reactions: Senssei
putin is more of a man than Biden or any western president tbh
Idk if you're the guy in your pic, but if yes, for example, if you try to be more masculine, I promise you'll gain fucking power

did i say Biden was a fucking chad ? He's a giga cuck
point is, why use putin as an example when he mogs 90% of presidents, even bullying the french president guy jfl

Idk if you're the guy in your pic, but if yes, for example, if you try to be more masculine, I promise you'll gain fucking power
I don't want power, I only want virgin JB stacylite princess

because they can't, this is a retarded PSL fantasy that thinks chad lives a perfect life where he gets worshipped.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Senssei and Bushman
trump and destantis are only succesful politicians because of their height and malegazed appearance. real chads don't care about politics and they don't want to ruin their reputation.

You've clearly watched too many hollywood movies

In real life the ones who accomplish great things are the ones who lead, not someone who just looks he can

so uglys ahah

those 4 guys are the perfect example, without a physique you're nothing

Ishowspeed would have never buzz that much without his NT face, same for pewdipie, same for Ronaldo with footix and same for the darktriadmaxxing songs of XXX

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and LooksOrDeath
Ishowspeed would have never buzz that much without his NT face, same for pewdipie, same for Ronaldo with footix and same for the darktriadmaxxing songs of XXX
dumbeass take

Nah why struggle when good things are just given to you?

But all they do is "muh modelling" fucking retards
"TEEEE HEEEEE LOOK I'M SO PRETTY GIRLS LOVE ME I CAN GET MY ASS FUCKED GOOD BY THE PHOTOGRAPHERS TO PROVE I'M SO BEAUTIFUL"

Being a dumb chad is way better than being an intelligent one, its easier to enjoy shit and not have to overthink 24/7 you get to actually enjoy life while not having to care about mundane things

I’m sick of these docile oldcel boomers running shit and making life shit for people. We need more high T conquerors in their 20s and 30s like Alexander the Great and Augustus and Cnut the Great (and tons of other examples)

• +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027

not true

This forum is infected with binary simpleton thinking.

Most People don’t just blindly subordinate themselves to good looking people.

Moxie and cunning are way more important than looks for a ruler. And you won’t get anywhere up the hierarchy without resources and money.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 24712 and Senssei

cope good looking people are more intelligent

This forum is infected with binary simpleton thinking.

Most People don’t just blindly subordinate themselves to good looking people.

Moxie and cunning are way more important than looks for a ruler. And you won’t get anywhere up the hierarchy without resources and money.
But chads tend to have more ressources and attention (so money) easily than a subhuman.

And I think you never really took the blackpill

jfl if u think u can get anywhere in the world without a shitton of connections

chad looks good, doesnt mean shit besides pointless shit like employment and female attraction

If you are too good looking people will unironically assume you've coasted by in life and aren't equipped with any real ability. This probably has an impact on how successful top tier chads are in careers that depend on traits other than looks. A happy middle ground is probably strong HTN/low chadlite if you want people to respect your brain + appearance
this only applies to women (any woman above low HTN or even MTN with high appeal tbh).

a man can be look like hexum or drago and still be respected in business because nobody expects men to sleep their way to the top

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
are you stupid? most world leaders (at least in the US) when they were young were 6'1+ high trust Chadlites+ with harmony and were inoffensively handsome (thus appealing to the widest array of voters) with IDEAL pheno/backgrounds suited for their country (WASP in the Anglosphere).

its not just "muh PSL", its also being born into the right family and ethnicity/pheno to get accepted by the ruling elite, and being born into wealth to fund your political aspirations
IMG 3869
IMG 3870
IMG 3867
IMG 3868

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and AsGoodAsItGets
Because chads dont feel any compulsion to change society, they are content with it.

To advance in politics, you have to suck a lot of dicks and kiss a lot of asses.

One of the reasons Chads are Chads is that they have dignity and self-respect. And that two things will hinder you in politics, whether it is capitalism, communism, nazism or feudalism.....

• JFL
because they can fuck stacys instead

They can't become rulers just based off looks, that's ludicrous. It takes much more substance and other skills to do heavy feats like that. You're over estimating the power of looks. Look at the people in charge, they aren't usually really good looking.

Omg never thought of that...

Thanks for the reminder loser.

@Amnesia
@Salludon

Negative IQ on this forum
They can't become rulers just based off looks, that's ludicrous. It takes much more substance and other skills to do heavy feats like that. You're over estimating the power of looks. Look at the people in charge, they aren't usually really good looking.
are you stupid? most world leaders (at least in the US) when they were young were 6'1+ high trust Chadlites+ with harmony and were inoffensively handsome (thus appealing to the widest array of voters) with IDEAL pheno/backgrounds suited for their country (WASP in the Anglosphere).

its not just "muh PSL", its also being born into the right family and ethnicity/pheno to get accepted by the ruling elite, and being born into wealth to fund your political aspirations
View attachment 2272385View attachment 2272386View attachment 2272382View attachment 2272383

Bro why you explaining this like he's 3 😭😭

Omg never thought of that...

Thanks for the reminder loser.

@Amnesia
@Salludon

Negative IQ on this forum

Bro why you explaining this like he's 3 😭😭
Because he's making a post, talking like he's 3.

• JFL