Why are Chads so rare these days?

Bzz

Bzz

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
I mean yeah in countries besides the West REAL Chads are extremely rare as poverty leads to less handsome people. But even in the west I am seeing more and more LTNs than MTNs. HTN and above is VERY rare these days. I think last time I've seen a real life Chad was like 6 months ago. And I go out a lot. What's happening you guys? Who are the beckies fucking if there are almost no handsome people. Or do I live in a very ugly town in the west? Could someone share their experiences when they go out? Maybe we can solve this situation.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv and Pierrot
I've never seen a chad irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, ggg.tv, datboijj and 1 other person
I mean yeah in countries besides the West REAL Chads are extremely rare as poverty leads to less handsome people. But even in the west I am seeing more and more LTNs than MTNs. HTN and above is VERY rare these days. I think last time I've seen a real life Chad was like 6 months ago. And I go out a lot. What's happening you guys? Who are the beckies fucking if there are almost no handsome people. Or do I live in a very ugly town in the west? Could someone share their experiences when they go out? Maybe we can solve this situation.
Never went out

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz and Bzz
I've never seen a chad irl
The one I saw was some mixed lightskin with green eyes and 6ft6 in height. He was lean, tall and literally looked like Jeremy Meeks but with green eyes. Literally the IOI's he got just by walking is immeasurable. All girls were brushing their hair and glancing at him several times. I was so jealous.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, datboijj, strawberrymushroom and 1 other person
Because we live in the most cucked time in history. Gen alpha is gonna be so deformed all of them are pumped with vaccines and eat goyslop all day :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, ggg.tv, ElTruecel and 2 others
Shit ton of chads in old money neighborhoods. I see a chad once every 12 men in a rich area in USA. Usually 6’2 minimum

• +1
Reactions: greywind, datboijj, ElTruecel and 1 other person
chuds are out there you just have to have a discerning eye to find them

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bzz
I seen chads irl

Why is gold rare? Water

Shit ton of chads in old money neighborhoods. I see a chad once every 12 men in a rich area in USA. Usually 6’2 minimum
Yup exactly. Any upper class area is filled with genuine chads who are usually 6’2+. I’ve seen them a few times and had some in my school a few times. There was 1 standard I think Hispanic idk what he was but he was a bone mogger chad looked very low trust.

You are the chad.

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
in London u see them every weekend but obviously like 1 out of 50

• JFL
Reactions: yen
maybe in the shithole council estate clubs where you go
I don’t live in the UK but judging from what I’ve seen it’s definitely not chad central