Chads don´t exist

LooksThinker

LooksThinker

Kraken

Even top 1 SMV having prettyboys like these would be rated as chadlites if they were .org users.

Only guys you niggas would ever rate as chads are these are these maesthetic looking mans with high status or/and polarising looks.
And the reason for that is that you are rating males as males for women. People here will say that "no of course there is chad prettyboys" but with male perspective there just isn´t.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, m0ss26, Akhi and 6 others
Chad irl = NTmaxxed and socialmaxxed MTN and HTN

• +1
Reactions: greywind, aleksander, Xangsane and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, humanoidsub7, EggKing and 1 other person
View attachment 2649527View attachment 2649529View attachment 2649531
Even top 1 SMV having prettyboys like these would be rated as chadlites if they were .org users.
View attachment 2649535View attachment 2649534View attachment 2649549
Only guys you niggas would ever rate as chads are these are these maesthetic looking mans with high status or/and polarising looks.
And the reason for that is that you are rating males as males for women. People here will say that "no of course there is chad prettyboys" but with male perspective there just isn´t.
First guy is dead lmfao what a waste

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
This forum is retarded and legit 6 PSL Is 1 in 50 million. These retards don’t even understand the PSL system.

What a fucking joke. Anyways most of the tiktok faggots aren’t actual chads though. Like Bryce hall is your standard Normie who got lucky due to status

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, m0ss26, capybar and 3 others
Cavill, Drago and del Rio are psl gods

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and Deleted member 29747
Cavill, Drago and del Rio are psl gods
chad=psl god. There is not really people who are "just" chads because then they would just be chadlites.

Chad irl = NTmaxxed and socialmaxxed MTN and HTN
True accept mtn, has to have one halo (hieght, body, etc) and the htn can’t be under average in height, body etc

What a fucking joke. Anyways most of the tiktok faggots aren’t actual chads though. Like Bryce hall is your standard Normie who got lucky due to status
chad irl

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
Can blacks be psl gods?

• JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, LooksThinker and Phillybeard1996
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, Phillybeard1996 and LooksThinker
yes but it all depends on that what you see as "psl gods".
All people called PSL Gods for the most part are 7 PSL. Too many people underrate 7 PSL and it’s retarded acting like 1 in 1 billion are 7 PSL when it’s more like 1 in 100K maybe 1 in 500K realistically I’d say.

• +1
This forum is retarded and legit 6 PSL Is 1 in 50 million. These retards don’t even understand the PSL system.

🤓

I know I get a lot of people on this forum angry when I give objective ratings because many here don’t understand proper facial aesthetics

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and sportsmogger
I know I get a lot of people on this forum angry when I give objective ratings because many here don’t understand proper facial aesthetics
Nah, just don't understand how Ralph is HTN, Bryce and Ralph are both LTN-MTN who got lucky due to status.

Nah, just don't understand how Ralph is HTN, Bryce and Ralph are both LTN-MTN who got lucky due to status.
I wasn’t talking about Ralph just Bryce hall. Also you do understand im agreeing with you. Yea many tiktok PrettyBoys are essentially status maxxed niche maxxed mtns.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and sportsmogger
Dimorphism and prettiness are two separate scores affecting overall attractiveness.

Alain Delon and Francesco Lachowski are average at best on the dimorphism scale and I would rank them 7.0 PSL, e.g. Gigachad.

It's not impossible to get to Chad with prettiness alone, just very difficult. But it's also very difficult to get to Chad with dimorphism alone, someone very dimorphic but not pretty will be ranked as an Ogrecel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, ElTruecel and LooksThinker
Dimorphism and prettiness are two separate scores affecting overall attractiveness.

Alain Delon and Francesco Lachowski are average at best on the dimorphism scale and I would rank them 7.0 PSL, e.g. Gigachad.

It's not impossible to get to Chad with prettiness alone, just very difficult. But it's also very difficult to get to Chad with dimorphism alone, someone very dimorphic but not pretty will be ranked as an Ogrecel.
Kinda cope, because most users here would rate chico and delon as htn-chadlite if they where just average .org users.

• +1
Reactions: piec
Kinda cope, because most users here would rate chico and delon as htn-chadlite if they where just average .org users.
Why would I care what "most users" would do? :unsure:

I agree with you, but I have yet to see it happen that a genuine Chad is gate-kept from being called Chad here. (Then, I haven't lurked here for millennia, so idk.)

Why would I care what "most users" would do? :unsure:

I agree with you, but I have yet to see it happen that a genuine Chad is gate-kept from being called Chad here. (Then, I haven't lurked here for millennia, so idk.)
Well there is almost zero chads so it´s very uncommon that real chad would ever even counter this site.

Exactly. So you're bemoaning a theoretical problem that doesn't even exist here IRL ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Exactly. So you're bemoaning a theoretical problem that doesn't even exist here IRL ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Kinda cope again but ok.

These 3 would 100% be rated as chadlite by .org standards.

I think they are :unsure:

Chico isn't "just" Chad, he's a Gigachad.

My avi Oussama Guessoum, Zayn Malik, Tom Cruise, maybe young Johnny Depp, Thomas Strijd. Alex Schlab and Zac Efron are very high Chadlite, but I wouldn't object to them being ranked Chad, it's kinda nitpicky at this level of attractiveness.

Most Chads and Gigachads are BOTH pretty AND dimorphous. (Young) Cavill, Bomer or Pitt were all pretty as fuck, just also masculine on top.

• JFL
Chico isn't "just" Chad, he's a Gigachad.

My avi Oussama Guessoum, Zayn Malik, Tom Cruise, maybe young Johnny Depp, Thomas Strijd. Alex Schlab and Zac Efron are very high Chadlite, but I wouldn't object to them being ranked Chad, it's kinda nitpicky at this level of attractiveness.

Most Chads and Gigachads are BOTH pretty AND dimorphous. (Young) Cavill, Bomer or Pitt were all pretty as fuck, just also masculine on top.
why is chico "gigachad" but alex schlab just a chadlite? You are overrating chico because of his status and you are probably just gonna deny it.
I agree with Oussama Guessoum but he seems to just a young chad. Zyan malik and johhny depp would lose to many 2000s prettyboys face wise which would only be rated as chadlites. Tom cruise is not a prettyboy.

And Zac Efron is one of those people who girls would call as "hot ugly" so he is not even close to high chadlite level.

That your "chad" just means dismorphic north atlantid guy in his 25-30s which means exactly this thing:

every top male model or actor is rated as a max htn on this forum

• +1
Reactions: greywind, oldcell and LooksThinker
why is chico "gigachad" but alex schlab just a chadlite? You are overrating chico because of his status and you are probably just gonna deny it.
No, I won't deny it. Due to his status, his face was analysed hundreds of times and his appeal rated by women to confirm that status -- others didn't get that privilege.

Schlab in particular.
That your "chad" just means dismorphic north atlantid guy in his 25-30s which means exactly this thing:
Again, Chico and Delon and I rank them above the very dimorphic Tyson Ballou or Tyson Beckford because they're much prettyboy-er.

You pulling the racism/phenotype card like sum Redditor is laughable. Meeks is a wide-nosed half black guy and the forum widely agrees he's either a Chad or a Gigachad. My avi is part Arab.

No, I won't deny it. Due to his status, his face was analysed hundreds of times and his appeal rated by women to confirm that status -- others didn't get that privilege.

Schlab in particular.

Again, Chico and Delon and I rank them above the very dimorphic Tyson Ballou or Tyson Beckford because they're prettier.

You pulling the racism/phenotype card like sum Redditor is laughable. Meeks is a wide-nosed half black guy and the forum widely agrees he's either a Chad or a Gigachad.
No it´s just about the general dismorphism which all of those "chad" guys tend to have.
And this thread was not about the truth but about the fact how majority of org users would never rate actual people as chads.

You picked the dimorphic Chads recognised by this board and chose to ignore the pretty Chads to "prove" your point.

Again, the forum mascot is Francisco fucking Lachowski. A guy who's not more dimorphic than the average MTN, except height.

• JFL
the truth is both slay
the greater truth is that both slay simultaneously

modern foids will be spitroasted by cavill and hacker in a $25 motel room and both have an age gap of 15 years to each other while incels analyze this exact phenomenon on the internet
congratulation

• +1
Reactions: greywind, LooksThinker and Mainstream
the truth is both slay
the greater truth is that both slay simultaneously

modern foids will be spitroasted by cavill and hacker in a $25 motel room and both have an age gap of 15 years to each other while incels analyze this exact phenomenon on the internet
congratulation
Sent you a dm

• +1
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo
They are chad there