Chads have more status here than irl

Manana

Manana

Gold
That's why they stick around. People here suck off chads so hard.

Even my subconcious is tempted to give pointless reps to good looking users; I have to rethink mid clicking.
As if them being chads makes every word they say 10x more worthy.

Chad halo effect :lul: no doubt they have an easy life outside of here, their every interaction is more pleasant, their dating is easy mode, we know that.

But nothing compares to the status they have on a forum that is obssessed with looks, where they have thousands of less lucky men looking up to them like gods; something which is unachievable.
A life form of purer substance, something to envy and worship (and suck off)

I think some users dream od Amnesia and Salludon fucking their relatives :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadintraining, the next o'pry, 97baHater and 4 others
That's why they stick around. People here suck off chads so hard.

Even my subconcious is tempted to give pointless reps to good looking users; I have to rethink mid clicking.
As if them being chads makes every word they say 10x more worthy.

Chad halo effect :lul: no doubt they have an easy life outside of here, their every interaction is more pleasant, their dating is easy mode, we know that.

But nothing compares to the status they have on a forum that is obssessed with looks, where they have thousands of less lucky men looking up to them like gods; something which is unachievable.
A life form of purer substance, something to envy and worship (and suck off)

I think some users dream od Amnesia and Salludon fucking their relatives :lul::lul:
It kinda pisses me off how people worship chads on here and torment subhumans, while we hate foids for doing the same shit. Although I must admit I am guilty of dick sucking PSL gods

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates, 97baHater, BadmanGangstar and 2 others
its like that with everything, bunch of normie+ men infiltrate incel communities and turn them to shit, main culprit imo is @WishIwasChico

• +1
Reactions: Manana
It’s a sub 5’s fate to worship chads

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.MOV
    2 MB
imagine being mtn+ and being here and fucking up your brain more instead of living life jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Manana
If copium was a user