Chads like to befriend ugly guys

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Or attractive guys in general at least here in Germany it’s something I noticed

It think in a subconscious level they wanna be the mogger in their friend group

So I always see chads and they are always going after these mtn/ strong ltn guys

Then they are always drastically better than their friends

I actually never seen 2 moggers be friends they always make sure to walk around with ugly guys

So If there’s a chad being way too nice to u and wanting to be ur friend it’s not a good thing

I noticed chad’s usually dislike guys who are attractive because they see it as competition so they aren’t as friendly

Honestly I think in an evolutionary standpoint there’s a reason as to not have women pay attention to ur peers so u surround itself with weaker guys than u, u wanna feel like the leader

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, AscensionUwU, zura and 11 others
Honestly every time I see a chad his friends get facially and height mogged by him

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and PointOfNoReturn
Damn that's brutal for me. I had 2 tall big framed masculine handsome guys basically "rescue" me from being alone when I was in middle school 🤣. They initiated conversation and said hello and shit

They were those type of guys that always "picked up" The new kid like a girl at the club 🤣

Please tell me you guys had that at your schools too 🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, TUSSELEIF, PointOfNoReturn and 7 others
I feel mogged and insecure when I socialize with good-looking guys ngl. I also prefer befriending uglier guys.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscensionUwU, PointOfNoReturn, LampPostPrime and 2 others
Damn that's brutal for me. I had 2 tall big framed masculine handsome guys basically "rescue" me from being alone when I was in middle school 🤣. They initiated conversation and said hello and shit

They were those type of guys that always "picked up" The new kid like a girl at the club 🤣

Please tell me you guys had that at your schools too 🤣
Might be a bad thing innit just a interesting thought I had that I don’t remember ever seeing these mogger men with other mogger men irl

They are always with ugly men and if there’s 2 moggers in one class they usually have separate subhuman friend groups where they mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, PointOfNoReturn, horizontallytall and 2 others
I feel mogged and insecure when I socialize with good-looking guys ngl. I also prefer befriending uglier guys.
I think it’s a male subconscious thing to always wanna feel like the mogger that’s why gl guys don’t usually go out with other gl guys instead the opposite

• +1
Reactions: zura, PointOfNoReturn, horizontallytall and 1 other person
I just noticed I naturally keep friends around me who are shorter or only slightly taller than me at maximum. Their looks level isn’t really a concern I just want to not be physically mogged by my friend group

• +1
Reactions: stunna, PointOfNoReturn, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
I think it’s a male subconscious thing to always wanna feel like the mogger that’s why gl guys don’t usually go out with other gl guys instead the opposite
Its mental illness.

Too many mentally ill niggas in this fucked up society.

Everything is made to reduce your self worth from a young age on

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, horizontallytall, Akhi and 1 other person
When someone has the same looks flaws as you there's that instant connection 😍

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, PointOfNoReturn, horizontallytall and 1 other person
i dont agree with this.
I notice the GL guys only started to hang out with me when I looksmaxxed
and became GL or close to GL as well. One even pointed out that I was goodlooking after
I looksmaxxed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and autistic_tendencies
Its mental illness.

Too many mentally ill niggas in this fucked up society.

Everything is made to reduce your self worth from a young age on
Might be a primitive instinct where obviously on an evolutionary level it’s not ideal to be hanging out with guys who look better than u since it will draw women towards them

So men subconsciously chose guys who are weaker and look worse as to make themselves look more attractive

Go outside and observe u never see 2 moggers walk together they usually are aware of this and competitive

Unless it’s on TikTok in one of these chad groups but then women always prefer the biggest mogger

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, autistic_tendencies, horizontallytall and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, copemaxxeer, RealNinja and 5 others
not really

unless we are talking about groups of friends formed in early childhood (and even then it's not the rule), most male friend groups are pretty close in terms of smv

the reason is simple/practical - guys who regularly get women have nothing in common with guys who dont, and it becomes an elephant in the room in no time, corroding the entire group dynamics

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: copemaxxeer, LampPostPrime and Iasacrko
Chads were usually friendly with me
it was always some narcy manlet MTN or average/tall LTN that would start shit, insult looks, etc

• +1
Reactions: zura, PointOfNoReturn, Akhi and 2 others
not really

unless we are talking about groups of friends formed in early childhood, most male friend groups are pretty close in terms of smv

the reason is simple/practical - guys who regularly get women have nothing in common with guys who dont, and it becomes an elephant in the room in no time, corroding the entire group dynamics
The more I think about it the more I’m convinced it’s real

In fact I don’t think I’ve ever seen 2 moggers in a group

Men and humans in general have this instinct to wanna be/ feel like the leader of the group

That’s why Chad is always looking to be friends with ugly ppl

I’m fact if Chad isn’t open to you and seems to not wanna be ur friend that might be a good thing since it means he sees u as a threat

It makes sense in a evolutionary point where we all know women will always pay attention to the biggest mogger

If there’s a group with 3 7s and 1 10 99% of the women will go after the 10

So it’s only beneficial to wanna be the mogger in the group and as an attractive guy that’s what u wanna look for

• +1
Reactions: Softboymaxx, zura, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
The more I think about it the more I’m convinced it’s real

In fact I don’t think I’ve ever seen 2 moggers in a group

Men and humans in general have this instinct to wanna be/ feel like the leader of the group

That’s why Chad is always looking to be friends with ugly ppl

I’m fact if Chad isn’t open to you and seems to not wanna be ur friend that might be a good thing since it means he sees u as a threat

It makes sense in a evolutionary point where we all know women will always pay attention to the biggest mogger

If there’s a group with 3 7s and 1 10 99% of the women will go after the 10

So it’s only beneficial to wanna be the mogger in the group and as an attractive guy that’s what u wanna look for

the thing is, i'm not theorizing from my basement

• Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall
Chads were usually friendly with me
it was always some narcy manlet MTN or average/tall LTN that would start shit, insult looks, etc
Same

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 21661

So I always see chads and they are always going after these mtn/ strong ltn guys

I actually never seen 2 moggers be friends they always make sure to walk around with ugly guys

So If there’s a chad being way too nice to u and wanting to be ur friend it’s not a good thing

I noticed chad’s usually dislike guys who are attractive because they see it as competition so they aren’t as friendly

Honestly I think in an evolutionary standpoint there’s a reason as to not have women pay attention to ur peers so u surround itself with weaker guys than u, u wanna feel like the leader
Ur obervations are very similar to mine . Infact i find most of ur thinking same as me

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Iasacrko
not really

unless we are talking about groups of friends formed in early childhood (and even then it's not the rule), most male friend groups are pretty close in terms of smv

I realised I get on best with LTN/MTN non-NT guys or strong HTN+ guys.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Iasacrko, Xangsane and 2 others
Don't take any post of his seriously
Every single one of those 100k posts is a larp. Just gonna save you the trouble.

yeah, i kinda picked up on that despite only being here for 2-3 weeks

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 21661
yea man they just want to be your friend to boost their egos then next thing you know he's fekin your oneitis.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Funny looking friend pill

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003

Bs tbh good friendships are usually looksmatched and statusmatched cuz they can relate to each other

• +1
Reactions: alpha_provider

It’s different in the US.

no, similarities attract also in friendships.

Not a Chad. But my GF asked me ‘How come all your friends are ugly?’.

I feel like they can also get closer to do harm

No, Chads just have empathy.